The Obama administration has gotten its veto-proof margin for the 5 nation nuke deal w/ Iran

sear

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2015
Adirondack Park, NY
The Obama administration has gotten its veto-proof margin for the 5 nation nuke deal w/ Iran

Barb McKulsky is reported to have nudged it past the line.

What will Netanyahu do?

What should Boehner & McConnell do?

Good. We don't have to worry about it for at least 10 years. By that time, who knows what it will be like in the Middle East?

The treaty isn't worth the paper its written on and those backing it will find that out soon enough.

Iran will do whatever its wants in reference to its nuclear program and anyone who doesn't understand that is a fucking idiot.

Good. We don't have to worry about it for at least 10 years. By that time, who knows what it will be like in the Middle East?
Do you want directions to the recruiter's office, where you can defend Obozo's honor when they fuck up and he carries through on his promise???

Oh, wait. I forgot....
obama-lying.jpg

Man, the GOP must be crying.. Gay marriage, a failed PP clown show, the iran deal..

What a moronic point of view,kick it down the road for someone else to deal with.
Just because the white house manages to buy enough votes from his own party,and the fact that not one repub will be voting yes,should automatically be rejected on common sense. Nothing voted on by our elected reps,should be made law with such lopsided votes nothing!! This may look like a win for the white house is a looser for everyone else.

We just saved trillions of dollars on peace instead of war, maybe congress will spend some of those savings on our infrastrucure and strengthening America.
Maybe they can spend it on the impending war with Iran, and you can learn to single-pop a 60.

We just saved trillions of dollars on peace instead of war, maybe congress will spend some of those savings on our infrastrucure and strengthening America.
Not just repubs on this one,there bright spark,and this Bull shit there will be war with out this is one big fat lie,sanctions got them to this point,nothing else,sanctions not this agreement .Its like a restraining order,for the most part worthless.

Not just repubs on this one,there bright spark,and this Bull shit there will be war with out this is one big fat lie,sanctions got them to this point,nothing else,sanctions not this agreement .Its like a restraining order,for the most part worthless.

Please spend some time learning English.

Maybe they can spend it on the impending war with Iran, and you can learn to single-pop a 60.

Let me call my friends at the DoD and see if we can get you recalled to duty to pop your own .60.

Let me call my friends at the DoD and see if we can get you recalled to duty to pop your own .60.
Really???

Asswipe clerks won't cut it, but I can refer you to a few high-ranking guys...

Do you prefer one or two stars?

Forum List

Back