The NRA

Soaring

May 30, 2009
This may be in the wrong place on this board, and if so, then I would expect a mod to move it, but this is the very reason why I am a member of the NRA.
NRA-ILA ::

The NRA is like the ACLU, only the NRA only protects one of the civil rights amendments...the Second Amendment.

bunch of fucking idiots....nra subscription list will be the first ones to have their guns taken....yall dont get that do you....keep it underground....

Strolling, you may be an idiot, anti semetic conspiratorial nutter, but if bet you are still good looking enough to fuck, even if you hubby doesn't.

The NRA is like the ACLU, only the NRA only protects one of the civil rights amendments...the Second Amendment.

Not trying to be funny here, but isn't that a good thing? Protecting the Second?
Or is there some scum under the rock you're referring to?

o dont even get me started with the masons...are you traveling east...blah blah blah....how old is your mother blah blah blah.....the handshake....the finger touching for degree levels.....hiram of this and that....

Strolling, you may be an idiot, anti semetic conspiratorial nutter, but if bet you are still good looking enough to fuck, even if you hubby doesn't.

o he does....that much time he will spend with me.....

conspiratorial nutter? and you say this because?

and i am not anti semetic ...i am pro american...when did that becomes such a conflict for other americans?

o and btw i dont fuck men who think i am an idiot....just so ya know...i think the brain is the largest sex organ....i will take a man with a brain over a big dick any day of the week...

I suppose a woman who confuses the Stone Masons for Masons might confuse anti semetic dementia for political reality.

Humankind has been thus afflicted since we climbed down from the trees and then blamed those from the tree upon far.

then which stone masons do you refer to? you do know the masons are based on stone masons? forgive the error....(i hope you catch the sardonic voice too)

you are still dancing? how am i anti semitic?

and what makes me a conspiracy nutter...other than you saying so?

are you like ghook and his ilk....support israel over american or you are an anti semite?

Not trying to be funny here, but isn't that a good thing? Protecting the Second?

What makes you imagine that I think that's a bad thing, Dev?

Well Editec, I came from a board where everyone dissed everyone all the time
so it was hard to find a poster who meant something straightforward.
It was schizoid and not fun. So I'm here.

BTW, I am a supporter of 2.

Understood.

It probably pays to hold me to what I actually write rather than assuming that one knows what I think based on less than complete information.

My views on gun control are fairly pedestrian.

I support people's right to own guns for hunting and home protection.

I do not support their right to own atomic weapons, LAW rockets and so forth.

I could be persuaded to outlaw handguns, however, as they are the weapon of choice in most criminal activities. However since the handgun cat is out of the bag, that probably isn't a policy that would make much sense, now.

Not exactly the NRA's position, is it?

Understood.

It probably pays to hold me to what I actually write rather than assuming that one knows what I think based on less than complete information.

I could be persuaded to outlaw handguns, however, as they are the weapon of choice in most criminal activities. However since the handgun cat is out of the bag, that probably isn't a policy that would make much sense, now.

Got it. However, you probably can surmise that criminals don't care about licensing,
laws or who gets hurt. They will use whatever they can get their hands on, atomic,
automatic or taser notwithstanding. So prohibition does not work.

Understood.

Got it. However, you probably can surmise that criminals don't care about licensing,
laws or who gets hurt.

So I've noticed.

I'm actually alive right now because some punk's cheapo .25 automatic jammed.

They will use whatever they can get their hands on, atomic,
automatic or taser notwithstanding. So prohibition does not work.

Yeah, that was sorta my point for why I am not actively advocating the banning of handguns.

Forum List

Back