The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Wow! One of the worst predictions ever. A sad result of too much Communist/Democrat Fake News. The OP just lapped it all up. Funny stuff. :)

When John McCain is screaming foul, talking about Russians hacking into government data bases to get Trump elected, you probably should sit up and take notice. This is serious.
You didn't think of him running for president as serious. Why should we do that now?

It's going to be very hard for Republicans to have to impeach a newly elected Republican President, but be assured they'll do it, if they find egregious reasons for it. Especially when it comes to Russia.
Well I will keep looking for those reasons. So far you have jack shit to be concerned about.

Apparently you didn't hear about an executive order to investigate Russia's intervention into this election? And it's to be done "prior" to Trump's Inauguration. Along with a blessing to do it from Senate Republican intelligence committee members. Interesting--LOL

Now you tell me what President in the history of this nation, as a Lame Duck President, issued an executive order into a President Elect's association with a foreign adversary before.

636090365470837873-2016.07.27.trump-russia-v2.jpg

To add--that experienced Republicans in the house and Senate are avoiding the Trump Tower as if it has been infected with the Ebola virus.

Wow! One of the worst predictions ever. A sad result of too much Communist/Democrat Fake News. The OP just lapped it all up. Funny stuff. :)

When John McCain is screaming foul, talking about Russians hacking into government data bases to get Trump elected, you probably should sit up and take notice. This is serious.

McCain's exactly what's wrong with the Republican Party. He's despised by most Republicans these days. He's irrelevant.

It's going to be very hard for Republicans to have to impeach a newly elected Republican President, but be assured they'll do it, if they find egregious reasons for it. Especially when it comes to Russia.

Trump is going to be elected by the Electoral College. He is going to be in inaugurated in January. He is not going to be impeached.

End of story.

Now you tell me what President in the history of this nation, as a Lame Duck President, issued an executive order into a President Elect's association with a foreign adversary before.
I can't tell you. Which illustrates the extreme desperation and corruption of Barack Obama. Thank you for illustrating that for everyone. Well done.

The Kremlin broke out the Champagne after it was announced that Trump won.
It speaks volumes when even a corrupt government like Russia realizes how corrupt and dangerous Hitlery Clinton is, doesn't it? They realized that everything would be for sale to the highest bidder under a Hitlery Clinton administration.

Sounds like flippant Democratic bragging

But the current breakout of Red States/Blue States gives the Democrats a huge advantage. Bush struggled to reach 270 EVs and needed to nearly sweep swing states to make it
Both sides do not start the election with a clean slate. The Dems start with 242 EV while the Republicans only control 192. To win, Democrats only need to get 28 EVs out of the remaining swing state votes
Even the swing states are starting to lean blue.

I doubt if I will ever see another Republican President in my lifetime

Ha ha ha.........I just mentioned in another thread how being in the wrong is your comfort zone.

I'm not wrong.

Sounds like flippant Democratic bragging

But the current breakout of Red States/Blue States gives the Democrats a huge advantage. Bush struggled to reach 270 EVs and needed to nearly sweep swing states to make it
Both sides do not start the election with a clean slate. The Dems start with 242 EV while the Republicans only control 192. To win, Democrats only need to get 28 EVs out of the remaining swing state votes
Even the swing states are starting to lean blue.

I doubt if I will ever see another Republican President in my lifetime

This was great....I'm glad it has been preserved and bumped

Forum List

Back