The newest Obamacare fail: penalties of$36,500 per worker

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
What a great deal. No wonder libbies like abortions.

-Geaux

Hey, employers, don't even think about reimbursing your workers' health-insurance premiums.

Beginning this month, the IRS can levy fines amounting to $100 per worker per day or $36,500 per worker per year, with a maximum of $500,000 per firm.

This Internal Revenue Service penalty is not written into the Obamacare law. The amount is over 12 times the statutory amount in the Affordable Care Act of $3,000 per worker per year. That is what an employer is charged when one of its employees gets subsidized care on one of the health-care exchanges. It's 18 times the $2,000 penalty for not offering adequate health insurance.

The $100 fine is applicable not only to large firms, but also those with fewer than 50 workers that are exempt from the $2,000 and $3,000 employer penalties. Firms with one worker are exempt. The penalty for S-corporations will take effect on Jan. 1, 2016. The new rule is broad, sweeping and overly punitive.

The newest Obamacare fail penalties of 36 500 per worker - MarketWatch

I'm not a fan of Obamacare, but I'm even less a fan of employers who choose not to offer HC, even though it's the law, and then let their employees get subsidized coverage through an exchange, and then the employer covers the worker's premiums so the taxpayer pays part of the bill.

I'm not a fan of Obamacare, but I'm even less a fan of employers who choose not to offer HC, even though it's the law, and then let their employees get subsidized coverage through an exchange, and then the employer covers the worker's premiums so the taxpayer pays part of the bill.

That sounds to me like they are playing by the rules. Employers didn't make the rules, Democrats did.

Another one? When will this one happen? After Obama crushes Texas with the Military? Or maybe once Trump reveals those secret sources that shows Obama was born in Kenya?

That sounds to me like they are playing by the rules. Employers didn't make the rules, Democrats did.
Not playing by the rules, that's why the penalty.

Another one? When will this one happen? After Obama crushes Texas with the Military? Or maybe once Trump reveals those secret sources that shows Obama was born in Kenya?

It's actually written in the bill. Why do liberals act as if everything said against them is made up?

When will the libbies who voted for Obama confess he is doing exactly what they elected him to do. That is screw everyone over and send big business to the bottom of the ditch.

-Geaux

It's actually written in the bill. Why do liberals act as if everything said against them is made up?

IDK, after the formation of death panels, Obama's birth cert from Kenya and the implementation of Sharia Law it's hard to understand why someone would question republicans honesty and credibility.

Not playing by the rules, that's why the penalty.

I do not believe that that an employer is required by law to offer HC to its employees. Tell me I am wrong!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back