The New York Times Paid No Taxes Either, Plus Got A Refund

I do believe its illegal to release his tax's without his permission. another million votes for Trump. the ole slug is just about finished

Note: Just being reported that Trump's tax documents were illegally obtained by the NYT. There could be trouble in River City.

In that case, I refuse to vote for the NYT's. But more importantly, I refuse to vote for someone who's plan would benefit the top 0.1% more than the bottom 60% of tax payers combined.

Top 0.1% would be big winner under Donald Trump's tax plan, Wisconsin Hillary Clinton supporter says
I do believe that the top 0.1% are people who manufacture, sell and provide services. If they pay 15% in taxes instead of 35% or more, they will spend money to expand, hire more people, increase their stock value and a myriad of other benefits. This would cause the new hires to pay enough in taxes to eclipse what the 1% would pay and the company would ultimately pay more taxes. Keep the guy at 35% and more and he will freeze his money and things will go on as usual. Reagan proved this and anyone who can't understand this is brain dead. Liberals want to kill the golden goose.

upload_2016-10-2_13-35-48.png

In that case, I refuse to vote for the NYT's. But more importantly, I refuse to vote for someone who's plan would benefit the top 0.1% more than the bottom 60% of tax payers combined.

Top 0.1% would be big winner under Donald Trump's tax plan, Wisconsin Hillary Clinton supporter says
I do believe that the top 0.1% are people who manufacture, sell and provide services. If they pay 15% in taxes instead of 35% or more, they will spend money to expand, hire more people, increase their stock value and a myriad of other benefits. This would cause the new hires to pay enough in taxes to eclipse what the 1% would pay and the company would ultimately pay more taxes. Keep the guy at 35% and more and he will freeze his money and things will go on as usual. Reagan proved this and anyone who can't understand this is brain dead. Liberals want to kill the golden goose.

View attachment 91873

Baloney! That's been tried and tried again.

The reality, of course, has been quite different. There is little evidence that the Bush tax cuts, or any other tax cuts directed at the so-called job creators, have had a noticeable effect on economic growth. And the promise of broadly shared prosperity has not been realized.

The Bush Era Tax Cuts Didn't Create The Wealth They Were Supposed To

Trickle-Down Economics: Four Reasons Why It Just Doesn't Work

This is funny!

I do believe its illegal to release his tax's without his permission. another million votes for Trump. the ole slug is just about finished

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit

You've never been audited........so :anj_stfu:.

Are those all of your worldly goods in that shopping cart you're pushing in your profile?............:banana:

You have no clue, you don't know what you're talking about.

If Nixon could release his tax returns under audit, why can't Trump?

Forum List

Back