The New York Times Just Memory-Holed This Devastating Obama Admission

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
If you need anymore Proof of the BIAS of our Lamestream Medias who in the bag for the Dnc.
wake up people. you can't TRUST the lamestream medias anymore.

snip:
"Obama indicated that he did not see enough cable television to fully appreciate the anxiety after the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino."
December 18, 2015 By Sean Davis

A story published by the New York Times late Thursday night caused some major media waves. The story, which was written by reporters Peter Baker and Gardiner Harris, included a remarkable admission by Obama about his response to the recent terror attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, California.

By Friday morning, however, the entire passage containing Obama’s admission had been erased from the story without any explanation from the New York Times. Here’s the passage that was included in the story when it was published Thursday night, courtesy of CNN’s Brian Stelter:

ALL of it here:
The NYT Just Disappeared A Devastating Obama Admission

Ermm. .

Um. . .

I'm not really seeing the problem here. Like, who cares? :dunno: If they have lied, and fed the press lies, if they know every thing coming out of the MSM is all lies, why would Obama want to waste his time listening to lies? Would you want to sit down listening to a yarn?

It's the fucking mast head of the establishment press. What ever, who cares? Naturally what ever the dope the CFR is pushing, that is what the NYT will say.

So, the upshot is, Russia starts destroying western assets in the middle east. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, NATO the US and all of her allies have constructed ISIS, AQ and all of the assorted groups to tear down Assad. This is known.

Naturally the administration isn't paying attention to the propaganda and disinformation that portends things are otherwise. Why should they? They don't care about fairy tales spun in the press.

Terrorism is a result of US policy, but the NYT isn't going to tell the public that, is it. Nor is it going to be told to folks on TV. The administration knows that cable TV is just propaganda. They have better things than to watch propaganda.

When we talk about the ruling elites, you get the picture. I'd imagine this is just one more thing the CFR is throwing out there to make the Democrats look bad. The elites have in mind to make sure the Republicans are put in office, and they are doing a lot of things to make certain the independents are definitely swung in that direction. I really don't think they want to throw Hillary in prison, but I don't think that is quite off the table yet.

The Clinton foundation seems to be too important to the international agenda and future plans, so I believe they would like to leave that corrupt organization intact. If they can get a Republican in office w/o dismantling that, that would be fine. . . . :badgrin:

Forum List

Back