The New Political Reality

More of that " we used to all get along" stuff from you I see.

No, Retired, I am trying to say that "if" we could work together we might just get something done.

Sorry, but I don't believe Bush, advized by Rove, ever planned on working together. He had an agenda and fucking get out of his way.

If Obama turns out like this, I won't be a blind fucking rightie, I will state that I don't agree with him either.

You and Willow really need to hook up.:lol:

Rather than looking to the past, we have plenty to do in the present. Let's all just roll up our sleeves and get to work for the benefit of our country and the world.

So get to it then...no one is keeping you..

Let's all just roll up our sleeves and get to work for the benefit of our country and the world[/B].

I keep seeing this and reading this. How are we suppose to roll up our sleeves and get to work? What, exactly, does that mean?

Congress is pushing through this 'plan' so fast, its making my head spin. Um, are their memories so warped that they don't remember just a few short months ago they did the same thing . . . and made stupid ass mistakes by doing it so fast? Who gives $350 BILLION dollars out with no means of accountability, with no stipulations on that money so that it doesn't just get given to the banks and stays there or goes for bonuses, etc., but actually gets to the people who need it most -- you and me? Had they stopped for five freaking minutes, maybe the failout wouldn't have failed. I can't for the life of me figure out why congress keeps saying the first plan didn't work, when only 50% of the first plan was completed. Why aren't they demanding that the banks and lenders account for all of the $350 billion and demand that they start lending that money out and give it some time and see what happens?

You dems didn't want to work together for the good of the country until you had your guy in office.
Your lack of knowledge is so weak, I cry for you.

Bush and the Republican majority refused to work together. The didn't even let most Dem bills get to see the light of day.

You don't know your butt from a hole in the ground on this.
Bush didn't even veto a single bill until 5 years into his presidency.

Willow, go ilk yourself. I always support this Country.

Well there's a river of delusion floating by right there... Has anyone seen ANYTHING from this Pogue that has EVER even REMOTELY supported a pro-American position?

Anyone?

Anyone at all...

If Obama weakens our ability to prevent terror attacks and lets this nation take another hit from the Al Quaeda crowd then most Americans will certainly hold him accountable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably even though Bush did not make US any safer and there is no proof that what he did stopped any future attacks. He also created the mess that is Gitmo and left it for others to clean up.[/quote]

ROFLMNAO and it's DEEP too...

Stopping torture is not preventing US from going after the terrorists.

And by 'torture' she's talking about speaking harshely to the mass murderes, any form of physical coercion, physical stress, sleep deprivation, fear induction, subjecting the enemy determined to kill as many Americans as they possibly can to meals which are not culturally sensitive and denying them sufficient time and facilities from which they can pray for their God to destroy the United States...

Prey (she meant 'pray') tell how he is weaking our ability to prevent attacks.

ROFLMNAO... Well let's see... he's apologized to the Arab world TODAY for the US war on terror... It's only a matter of time before he's raising the threshold in the Rules of Engagement set against US troops tracking terrorists world wide... and let there be NO DOUBT that he and the rest of the Clinton team will place similar if not MORE restricive limitations on the CIA such as the restriction that the Clinton CIA could not hire an intelligent asset that had a criminal history...

Last edited:
Still, the partisan hacks on the right wing are already gearing up to blame Obama for something that hasn't happened. Do they hope it will, so that their hostility will be vindicated?

False... It's as certain as the sun rising... All we're saying is that where the advicates of the enemies of the US are given the power to lead the US, they'll undermine US security... it's not complicated sis.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Pogo, you don't support the current president. You must be a fucking communist. Oh, that's right, you can pick and chose which president is a valid one.

You are in the minority today in our country. Not only are you part of the minority conservatives, but as one of the far, far right conservatives, you even more of a minority.

As to patriotism, you wouldn't know what the fuck that is if it bit you on the nose.

Your idea of patriotism is too close to that of many Germans in WWII. Blind nationalism more tied to your party than your country.

If you are out of the Corps, just a question: honorable discharge?

Keep up the hard work and and you will eventually work your way up to the Idiot Level certification program.:lol:

... But all this is beside the point at this time in history as republican conservatism after Reagan and on to Bush Jr has been an abysmal failure for the country.

LOL...

Midcan you really do have a learnin' disability... I mean you had to know that when you post this idiocy, all anyone has to do to discredit it and thus YOU is to do this:

MIDCAN PLEASE POST FOR THE BOARD THOSE SPECIFIC REAGAN/BUSH POLICIES TO WHICH YOU'RE REFERRING AS 'FAILURES' IN THE ABOVE INTELLECTUAL FARCE...

(Now friends, I should point out that the ONLY REASON I make this direct and unambiguous CHALLENGE, is to prove that this imbecile is talking out his ass... I an stating FOR THE RECORD that Midcan will NOT be able to point to a SINGLE POLICY by either President Reagan OR Bush which can be shown to be failures...)

LOL... Enjoy...

You dems didn't want to work together for the good of the country until you had your guy in office.

your hypocrisy is glaring. so I mock you for it. :lol:

Yep, these name calling, whiners, and liars. Who showed no respect at all to Bush and the Republicans for 8 years. Who stood in the way at every turn. Now are crying for bipartisanship.

You know why other than typical Liberal hypocrisy? Because in their minds Bipartisanship means the other side just shuts up and says yes sir master sir.

They deserve no better than they dished out for the last 8 years.

Remember when they first started really hammering bush, and some on the right and in the middle argued that they went to far, and did not show respect for the office despite their feelings for the man. Some argued that they were for ever setting the tone in DC, that they were demising the office. Those who made these arguments were right.

I for one will not attack Obama like they attacked Bush. I will not call him stupid, or wish he would choke to death on a pretzel. I will not compare him to devious past world leaders. I will attack his actions and programs if I feel they are not the right thing to do, but I will not stoop to the levels you shameless liberals have been for years now.

Obama is a smart man, who thinks he is right all the time, but so far seems to be doing all the wrong things. Or at least letting the Dems in Congress do them.

Pogo, you don't support the current president. You must be a fucking communist.
No... Pogue that would be your President that's the communist, not at all unlike your pogue ass... which is the basis for why I don't support the Marxist-Muslim fuck...

You are in the minority today in our country.

So what?

As to patriotism, you wouldn't know what the fuck that is if it bit you on the nose.

What's the 'as to?' there is nother at issue regarding 'patriotism' There are no leftist Americans, pogue.

If you are out of the Corps, just a question: honorable discharge?

Pogues (pretend Marines) don't rate a discussion of the Marine Corps... let alone my service in the Corps. I engage in that with actual Marines and those who do not pretend that they're Marines...

Keep up the hard work and and you will eventually work your way up to the Idiot Level certification program.

Here's a tip Pogue... when you're ripping someone off, try not to do it within a few lines of that which you're stealin'... I know you're envious of the sig... but you're a loser; thus LOSE is what ya do...

More of that " we used to all get along" stuff from you I see.
No, Retired, I am trying to say that "if" we could work together we might just get something done.

Sorry, but I don't believe Bush, advized by Rove, ever planned on working together. He had an agenda and fucking get out of his way.

If Obama turns out like this, I won't be a blind fucking rightie, I will state that I don't agree with him either.

You and Willow really need to hook up.:lol:

Rather than looking to the past, we have plenty to do in the present. Let's all just roll up our sleeves and get to work for the benefit of our country and the world.
I'm trying, Jalu, but I can only block so much legislation from passing.

Oh now the speech of wanting to work together now but not before. Geez this OP clearly is showing signs of fear his ILK will fail and is freaking out. Already to blame the handful of Rep.

No hope for you! You're so blind.

Bush and the Republican majority refused to work together. The didn't even let most Dem bills get to see the light of day.

And when did Democrats finally take over congress?

Come on, you know the answer. ;)

And when did Democrats finally take over congress?

Come on, you know the answer. ;)
So a single bill obliterates the idea of working together?

Remember, Republicans were already working with Democrats by taking their platform to replace their own.

Remember, Republicans were already working with Democrats by taking their platform to replace their own.

I was merely pointing out the irony that you stated Bush didn't veto a bill for 5 years. That's because the Republicans ran congress in those years.

Come year six, Democrats took over and Bush began to veto bills. Democrats rarely had the support to pass their own bills because they never made it out of the Republican controlled Congress.

So don't try and sit there telling me that Bush and Co. wanted to work with Democrats. They didn't, they merely wanted their support on bills that go against many times what the people voted in the Democrats to go against.

I was merely pointing out the irony that you stated Bush didn't veto a bill for 5 years. That's because the Republicans ran congress in those years.

Come year six, Democrats took over and Bush began to veto bills. Democrats rarely had the support to pass their own bills because they never made it out of the Republican controlled Congress.

So don't try and sit there telling me that Bush and Co. wanted to work with Democrats. They didn't, they merely wanted their support on bills that go against many times what the people voted in the Democrats to go against.
Why do you want legislation so bad? It works against the good of the country.

On Friday, Gallup released a devastating report, based on 30,000 interviews over the course of 2008. It found that last year an average of 36 percent of Americans identified themselves as Democrats and only 28 percent called themselves Republicans. Gallup noted that this was the largest advantage for the Democratic Party in more than two decades.

So what you're saying is that 36% of the American people refuse to associate with either party.

On Friday, Gallup released a devastating report, based on 30,000 interviews over the course of 2008. It found that last year an average of 36 percent of Americans identified themselves as Democrats and only 28 percent called themselves Republicans. Gallup noted that this was the largest advantage for the Democratic Party in more than two decades.

So what you're saying is that 36% of the American people refuse to associate with either party.

Well if that were the case, then they would be considered "Centrists,etc."

However, considering the numbers for third party candidates in the last election, I believe that number is alot lower then 36%.

Forum List

Back