The NEW John Kerry

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
"It may be helpful to remember a few things about John Kerry...

The NEW John Kerry says that he now supports some of the tax cuts in the President's plan. The fact is that the OLD Kerry voted against tax cuts for American families when he had the choice...

The NEW John Kerry has slammed NAFTA, saying he would vote against it. The OLD Kerry praised NAFTA as a path to the future...

The NEW John Kerry slams the Patriot Act. The OLD Kerry, who helped write the law, praised the Patriot Act as key to the War on Terror...

The OLD John Kerry said that Saddam Hussein was a threat and must be disarmed. The NEW Kerry says that the President made a mistake in addressing that threat...
"

Excerpted from the Bush reelection website.

John Kerry makes Al Gore look positively charismatic.

Ah, what a blissfull viking funeral for the core democratic party this will be, in a swift boat no less. :D

Don't get too cocky. This is going to be an ugly election.

The Dems are jonesing for a payback for 2000. And Bush's augmentation of the deficit without much job growth makes him vulnerable. If the employment situation doesn't improve, the Dems will have an easier time attacking Bush.

The real wild card at this point is Nader. On the surface, he is campaigning against Bush. What remains to be seen is whether or not he will attract GOP or Deaniac voters. My bet is the latter, but these are crazy times.

Nader probably wont facter in very much, and he may attract Bush voters, not for the acutally election but to get campaign contributions to syphen off Democrat votes.

But Bush will be in a very strong position by the convention. The Dem convention is early, and with the Olympics in the news the dems will lose some momentum, then the Republican convention will energize the base like nothing youve ever seen. especially if democrats continue to push this gay marriage issue.

Plus, once Republicans start challenging Kerry to the many positions he has taken on different issues and Bush and Kerry debate, Kerry wont have snowballs chance in the hottest depths of hell. I mean the guy has some of the unions believing he is FOR drilling in Anwar. He cant keep talking out of both sides of his mouth and expect to win. If you dont stand for something, youll fall for anything.

The dems are looking for payback from 2000? Sure this is more likely true and how they have so conveniently forgotten about the 1960 elections. However that election was indeed rigged and this election went astray in Florida...I suggest they get over now.

As far as the new Kerry? Yes I did hear him speak of N.a.f.t.a. He was for it when Clinton was President and now against it that Bush is President.

But here is the explanation offered -please try not to laugh ...

When several of his followers were asked why they support a man who changes his mind and shows inconsistancy in his voting record....

And the answer is:

Because Kerry reads more thoughtfully into what he is voting for. You see, he doesn't just vote, he thinks about it and then votes and his inconsistancy.

Now if there is a reader out there that does believe this, please explain to me at least how that could be logical? It is the same as saying, I am voting for Bush but I am also voting for Kerry. I am for abortion but I am also against it. I am for gay marriage but I am also against it. I am for the war in Iraq but I am also against it.....

Im still not sure what the Dems are looking for payback for from 2000. I mean they tried to steal the election going through the courts. They couldnt win at the ballot box, so like usual they ran to a sympathetic court and got all offended when the apeals overturned the illegal decision. If anything its Americans who should be looking for payback for trying to circumvent out Constitution.

This one of the main reason Bush should be reelected. Judges. Do we want the most liberal man in the Senate appointing judges? this is a man who is defined as being MORE liberal the Clinton. or do we want Bush to appoint judges who wont legislate from the bench?

I don't know any democrats saying that they need to beat Bush b/c of what went down in 2000, there are much more important issues.

Let me see if I can further explain Kerry's thougth process so that he isn't much of a flipflopper:

The NEW John Kerry says that he now supports some of the tax cuts in the President's plan. The fact is that the OLD Kerry voted against tax cuts for American families when he had the choice...

The OLD Kerry thought that too much was going to the rich, but since it was passed and Kerry doesn't want to piss off the middle class, the NEW Kerry is for repealing the top 2%'s tax cut.

The NEW John Kerry has slammed NAFTA, saying he would vote against it. The OLD Kerry praised NAFTA as a path to the future...

Beats the hell out of me:huh: Actually, he not only praised it, he voted for it at every opportunity. So that he definitely flippflopped on.

The OLD John Kerry said that Saddam Hussein was a threat and must be disarmed. The NEW Kerry says that the President made a mistake in addressing that threat...

He thought Bush was going to do the war differently, though I'm not sure how. And the OLD Kerry, back during the Gulf War voted against the war, showing that he didn't think Saddam was threat.

Forum List

Back