The new Jeopardy genius is approaching $1.5 million in winnings.

I quit watching Jeopardy when it started including a lot of popular culture crap. And judging by the stories I've heard about how political it's getting, not a moment too soon.

Incredible, and hopefully not fixed. I'll tune in tonight. A neighbor of mine who is a loyal Jeopardy fan (she could seriously be on the show) can't understand why I haven't been watching lol Anyway, thanks for the heads-up as I would have missed it again.

Not rigged...it's a white man winning.

When you get Jevontaquarious Jackson winning six nights in a row wearing a BLM t-shirt...the rig is in.
Don't forget good looking white man who graduated from Yale. Even if they're smart, ugly dudes never win Jeopardy.
1633646646473.png

It's somewhat slanted, not gonna say rigged, every single lineup against him is one man, one woman, the woman barely ends up with more than a couple thousand dollars, the man is a social worker or IT analyst or some other such profession going against a young PhD student who has read every book written in the past century and the lineup to beat him just aint there.

And they want him to keep rolling and winning, because people are talking, and watching. So there's that. I still remember his first win. Does anyone else? Do you remember how much he won by? Let's just say he was very lucky to even be able to start this streak. And I've not seen another player like the guy he beat during his entire streak.

It's somewhat slanted, not gonna say rigged, every single lineup against him is one man, one woman, the woman barely ends up with more than a couple thousand dollars, the man is a social worker or IT analyst or some other such profession going against a young PhD student who has read every book written in the past century and the lineup to beat him just aint there.

And they want him to keep rolling and winning, because people are talking, and watching. So there's that. I still remember his first win. Does anyone else? Do you remember how much he won by? Let's just say he was very lucky to even be able to start this streak. And I've not seen another player like the guy he beat during his entire streak.
Jeopardy should get that guy to go on the show who is supposed to know most everything. The Beast! I think that show as well as been under suspect for legitimacy, but I don’t claim to know. Likely, contractually he couldn’t anyway.

Jeopardy should get that guy to go on the show who is supposed to know most everything. The Beast! I think that show as well as been under suspect for legitimacy, but I don’t claim to know. Likely, contractually he couldn’t anyway.
Well he is a Yale grad,,...
Maybe it's a skull and bones thing... they're vetting him
to be president soon.

Forum List

Back