The New Guy

Hey Folks... just another newbie to the forum. I'm a military logistics officer, with 14+ years in active service, + five years in the Guard (Air Defense Artillery). I've had assignments in Korea, Germany and Afghanistan. I'm currently living in the KCMO area, while attending the Army's Command & General Staff College through the summer. I'm looking forward to reading assanine, yet entertaining, posts from misguided libs. ;-)
Lots of entertainment, so you should have a lot of laughs.

Hey Folks... just another newbie to the forum. I'm a military logistics officer, with 14+ years in active service, + five years in the Guard (Air Defense Artillery). I've had assignments in Korea, Germany and Afghanistan. I'm currently living in the KCMO area, while attending the Army's Command & General Staff College through the summer. I'm looking forward to reading assanine, yet entertaining, posts from misguided libs. ;-)

Funny that. As an unbiased individual when it comes to US politics, I see just as many asinine posts from both sides of the political spectrum. Why do you think you are superior to someone who voted in a different way to you? Perhaps it's your asinine tendencies.

Anyway, welcome. And before you use the usual response, no I am not a liberal, but a conservative. I quite enjoy reading asinine yet entertaining posts from wankers and arseholes. I'm sure I shall enjoy yours.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said, and welcome!

Get a job!

Forum List

Back