The New Guy

MegaDude71

Rookie
Oct 10, 2009
Kansas City, MO
Hey Folks... just another newbie to the forum. I'm a military logistics officer, with 14+ years in active service, + five years in the Guard (Air Defense Artillery). I've had assignments in Korea, Germany and Afghanistan. I'm currently living in the KCMO area, while attending the Army's Command & General Staff College through the summer. I'm looking forward to reading assanine, yet entertaining, posts from misguided libs. ;-)

Welcome to the board. Thank you for your service.

Though I hope you would judge each person on their comments and not make sweeping generalizations. :D

Hey Folks... just another newbie to the forum. I'm a military logistics officer, with 14+ years in active service, + five years in the Guard (Air Defense Artillery). I've had assignments in Korea, Germany and Afghanistan. I'm currently living in the KCMO area, while attending the Army's Command & General Staff College through the summer. I'm looking forward to reading assanine, yet entertaining, posts from misguided libs. ;-)

Funny that. As an unbiased individual when it comes to US politics, I see just as many asinine posts from both sides of the political spectrum. Why do you think you are superior to someone who voted in a different way to you? Perhaps it's your asinine tendencies.

Anyway, welcome. And before you use the usual response, no I am not a liberal, but a conservative. I quite enjoy reading asinine yet entertaining posts from wankers and arseholes. I'm sure I shall enjoy yours.

I look forward to dismantling you.

This I want to see. The little guy vs the Army guy.

My money is on the US Army kicking your ass from here to eternity.

Funny that. As an unbiased individual when it comes to US politics, I see just as many asinine posts from both sides of the political spectrum. Why do you think you are superior to someone who voted in a different way to you? Perhaps it's your asinine tendencies.

Anyway, welcome. And before you use the usual response, no I am not a liberal, but a conservative. I quite enjoy reading asinine yet entertaining posts from wankers and arseholes. I'm sure I shall enjoy yours.
To be fair, Colin, he said from 'misguided libs', not just libs.

This I want to see. The little guy vs the Army guy.

My money is on the US Army kicking your ass from here to eternity.

So bring me Goliath!

To be fair, Colin, he said from 'misguided libs', not just libs.
but there are a lot of "misguided conservatives" here as well
LOL

What does the 71 signify? Were you born in 1971? If so, you are dog meat around here.

Welcome anyway. The dogs are hungry for fresh meat...including this son of a bitch.

...and if you insist on using grown up words, please learn how to spell them correctly.

Forum List

Back