The Netflix show, "GLOW"...Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I looked all through Netflix and nothing was interesting....so much for that monthly fee.....then I saw GLOW....a show about lady wrestling.....the guy Tyrus, from the Greg Gutfeld Saturday night show pushed this show because he was in a few episodes...I put it on and it was interesting.....until the last season when it went all Gay/AIDS persecution........and on top of that, the 3rd season lost focus on what made the show interesting....

Fun show. This season was a little bloated, but it was still pretty great.

It was a little entertaining but I stopped watching it when the main bitch went to get an abortion.

I've never watched the Netflix show GLOW, but back in the 80s I watched the real GLOW. If remember right, it came on around 11 or 12 O'clock on Saturday night. Some of the ladies were somewhat gorgeous and some were heifers. I did enjoy the fake fighting and the fake drama. The women were no where near as good at stunts (fake fights) as male wrestlers..... they were so bad that the matches were often hilarious. Watching GLOW was so good because it was so bad.

Forum List

Back