The Nation of Islam advocates murdering for speaking against a Prophet...

Luis Farakhan should be arrested and tried for treason. He's a fifth column enemy within that has met and plotted with America's enemies.

He says that America is his choice of countries to live in, yet he dissuades his race (Blacks) from fighting in defense of America if and when it is attacked (he tells his race NOT to participate in the American military)...he is a confused, evil, s.o.b. haha

Amish, Quakers, and others resist military conscription too. Isn't just NoI.

Amish didn't plot terrorism against America and the overthrow of American govt. Farakhann should be in federal prison.

Travels with Tyrants: Minister Louis Farrakhan's Anti-American World Tour

Supporting Qaddafi On January 23, Farrakhan arrived in Tripoli, Libya, where he met with Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi. Farrakhan has traveled to Tripoli for other meetings with the strongman, including one in 1986 that offered training seminars on weapons and explosives. In 1985, Qaddafi extended the Nation of Islam a $5 million interest-free loan to launch a line of household and beauty products. Later that year, the Libyan leader spoke by satellite to NOI's Saviour's Day Convention in Chicago, and told Farrakhan supporters that he was prepared to provide weapons to a black army in the U.S. to destroy "white America." In October 1995, Qaddafi called Farrakhan with congratulations on the success of the Million Man March. Asserting his support of black equality, Qaddafi assured the NOI leader that "we will unite our capabilities and efforts to achieve this."

In their most recent talks together, Qaddafi appears to have made good on his promise. According to reports from Libya's news agency, JANA, Farrakhan and Qaddafi agreed to work together to mobilize "oppressed blacks, Arabs, Muslims and Red Indians" in the United States to influence the outcome of the 1996 elections and the shaping of U.S. foreign-policy. Until now, Qaddafi said, "our confrontation with America was like a fight against a fortress from outside." He added that his pact with Farrakhan provides him with "a breach to enter into this fortress and confront it." Qaddafi also reportedly agreed to bankroll a $1 billion Muslim lobby in America to help bring these plans to fruition. Following their talks, Minister Farrakhan announced he was "happy with the results of this meeting."

Iran

Farrakhan arrived in Iran on Saturday, February 10, to celebrate the 17th anniversary of the country's Islamic revolution. Sharing a podium with President Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani at a large rally in Tehran the next day, Farrakhan reportedly stated, "If America wants the world to be democratic, Iran has had 17 elections" since religious leaders overthrew the Shah in 1979 and brought the late Ayatollah Khomeini to power. "This is a theocracy, but it is also a democracy."

Farrakhan was also reported to have maintained that "Iran is now in the vanguard of an Islamic revolution that is sweeping the earth." An Iranian newspaper quoted him as saying, "You can quote me: God will destroy America by the hands of Muslims. ... God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims."

In the same vein, Iran's official Islamic Republic News Agency reported that at a February 13 seminar before theologians, in the holy city of Qum, Farrakhan stated that the United States "as the only superpower, is on the decline and Islam will attract more adherents as the supreme and inspiring power. We live in the center of corruption and struggle in the heart of the Great Satan. Thus we need your spiritual aid." The phrase "Great Satan" was used by the Ayatollah Khomeini to describe the United States.

The same day, Farrakhan spoke before the Iranian parliament, promising to unite American Muslims against Washington's policies toward Iran. In comments carried by state-run Tehran television, Farrakhan reportedly stated that "we shall utilize American Muslim unity as a lever of pressure against the United States' arrogant policies." He asserted that Iran's "Islamic revolution is a perfect example of a government based on the Koran."

He actually believes in fighting, like all Moslems do...he is just opposed to America is why he says that Blacks should not defend it if and when it is attacked...

The people you cited just religiously don't believe in fighting...

Depending on who attacked us, I might not support defending us either. If hostile aliens show up, I'd fight. Someone we've been fucking over for deacdes, not so much.

He actually believes in fighting, like all Moslems do...he is just opposed to America is why he says that Blacks should not defend it if and when it is attacked...

Depending on who attacked us, I might not support defending us either. If hostile aliens show up, I'd fight. Someone we've been fucking over for deacdes, not so much.
So you would sit back and get slaughtered? lol

Luis Farakhan should be arrested and tried for treason. He's a fifth column enemy within that has met and plotted with America's enemies.

He says that America is his choice of countries to live in, yet he dissuades his race (Blacks) from fighting in defense of America if and when it is attacked (he tells his race NOT to participate in the American military)...he is a confused, evil, s.o.b. haha

Amish didn't plot terrorism against America and the overthrow of American govt. Farakhann should be in federal prison.

Travels with Tyrants: Minister Louis Farrakhan's Anti-American World Tour

Supporting Qaddafi On January 23, Farrakhan arrived in Tripoli, Libya, where he met with Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi. Farrakhan has traveled to Tripoli for other meetings with the strongman, including one in 1986 that offered training seminars on weapons and explosives. In 1985, Qaddafi extended the Nation of Islam a $5 million interest-free loan to launch a line of household and beauty products. Later that year, the Libyan leader spoke by satellite to NOI's Saviour's Day Convention in Chicago, and told Farrakhan supporters that he was prepared to provide weapons to a black army in the U.S. to destroy "white America." In October 1995, Qaddafi called Farrakhan with congratulations on the success of the Million Man March. Asserting his support of black equality, Qaddafi assured the NOI leader that "we will unite our capabilities and efforts to achieve this."

In their most recent talks together, Qaddafi appears to have made good on his promise. According to reports from Libya's news agency, JANA, Farrakhan and Qaddafi agreed to work together to mobilize "oppressed blacks, Arabs, Muslims and Red Indians" in the United States to influence the outcome of the 1996 elections and the shaping of U.S. foreign-policy. Until now, Qaddafi said, "our confrontation with America was like a fight against a fortress from outside." He added that his pact with Farrakhan provides him with "a breach to enter into this fortress and confront it." Qaddafi also reportedly agreed to bankroll a $1 billion Muslim lobby in America to help bring these plans to fruition. Following their talks, Minister Farrakhan announced he was "happy with the results of this meeting."

And US administratio officials meeting with and shaking hands with Saddam Hussein's cool? Or ultra-orthodox Neturi Karta cozying up to Ahmadinejad?

I'd leave. Not gonna kill or be killed for any country. Especially not one I regard as wholly corrupt, hypocritical, and reaping what it's sewn.

Well with Farrakhan, he is just across the board anti-America in his reason for telling his race not to defend America if and when it is attacked...he does believe in wars & fighting though...

A quote from him comes to mind: "There's violence in Islam" smh...

But he is just anti-America in his reason for telling Blacks not to defend America...

Last edited:

Well with Farrakhan, he is just across the board anti-America in his reason for telling his race not to defend America if and when it is attacked...he does believe in wars & fighting though...

A quote from him comes to mind: "There's violence in Islam" smh...

But he is just anti-America is why he tells Blacks not to defend America...

Hear identical rhetoric coming from pleanty of Christian types. Or rather, those playing at being Christian like he plays at being Muslim.

I'd leave. Not gonna kill or be killed for any country. Especially not one I regard as wholly corrupt, hypocritical, and reaping what it's sewn.
I get that.
I wouldn't never give up my home, though.

So you think preaching hatred and violence, and plotting with America's enemies to arm black Muslim Americans and have them start conducting terror "resistance" attacks against civilians and the govt. on American soil is acceptable?

And US administratio officials meeting with and shaking hands with Saddam Hussein's cool? Or ultra-orthodox Neturi Karta cozying up to Ahmadinejad?

Something interesting about Farrakhan is, he says that "the art of war is deception"...his group is on record as liars saying that they don't carry weapons while this video of former Nation of Islam member Khalid Muhammad quotes Mr. Muhammad as "pulling his stuff" (which is Black American slang for drawing a firearm) while performing security for Farrakhan at some event he was attending...:

If they lie about not carrying weapons, who knows what other lies they might be telling about their relationships with Americas enemies...

Last edited:

So you think preaching hatred and violence, and plotting with America's enemies to arm black Muslim Americans and have them start conducting terror "resistance" attacks against civilians and the govt. on American soil is acceptable?

As acceptable as dropping bombs on civilians when war hasn't been declared. They're not attacking Amish farms because the Amish didn't do anything to them. Seems to me they and our "enemies" are only after us because we've been after them. Wanna pick a side, your opposition's gonna have every right to come after you.

Something interesting about Farrakhan is, he says that "the art of war is deception"...his group is on record as liars saying that they don't carry weapons while this video of former Nation of Islam representative Khalid Muhammad refers to Mr. Muhammad drawing a firearm ("pulling his stuff" in Black American slang) while performing security for Farrakhan at some event...:

If they lie about that, who knows what other lies they tell about their relations with Americas enemies...

Ignorant people like yourself really need to speak less.

He was quoting Sun Tzu's "Art of War" which stated, "all warfare is based upon deception." This is taught in our military academies.

As acceptable as dropping bombs on civilians when war hasn't been declared. They're not attacking Amish farms because the Amish didn't do anything to them. Seems to me they and our "enemies" are only after us because we've been after them. Wanna pick a side, your opposition's gonna have every right to come after you.

You aren't making sense and contorting yourself. When has Amerircan govt. attacked its own civilians?

Ignorant people like yourself really need to speak less.

He was quoting Sun Tzu's "Art of War" which stated, "all warfare is based upon deception." This is taught in our military academies.

Lol no actually he said in verification of Mr. Tzu that the art of war is deception...and again, as his group is proven liars, who knows what else they could be lying about when it comes to Americas enemies...

Forum List

Back