The "Myth" of the scary black Muslim

R

rdean

Commentary from E.J. Dionne:

It’s simply astonishing that a man in his fourth year as our president continues to be the object of the most extraordinary paranoid fantasies.

Whatever our president is, he is never allowed to be a garden-variety American who plays basketball and golf, has a remarkably old-fashioned family life, and, in the manner we regularly recommend to our kids, got ahead by getting a good education.

It’s simply astonishing that a man in his fourth year as our president continues to be the object of the most extraordinary paranoid fantasies. A significant part of his political opposition still cannot accept that Obama is a rather moderate politician quite conventional in his tastes and his interests. And now that the economy is improving, short-circuiting easy criticisms, Obama’s adversaries are reheating all the old tropes and cliches and slanders.

But there is something especially rancid about the never-ending efforts to turn Obama into a stranger, an alien, a Manchurian Candidate with a diabolical hidden agenda.

Thus did the Rev. Franklin Graham assert Tuesday on MSNBC not only that Muslims regard Obama as “a son of Islam” (because his father was Muslim), but also that “under President Obama, the Muslims of the world, he seems to be more concerned about them than the Christians that are being murdered in the Muslim countries.” Thus is a legitimate concern about the persecution of Christians transformed into a slander.

President Obama viewed as alien - TimesDaily.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe it says a lot more about today's current Republican Party than President Obama. They really do want to outlaw science or teach mysticism as equal in public schools. They really do want to limit women's rights. They really are anti gay and anti minorities. Their policies really have hurt the country economically and socially. How many threads have been started asking Republicans to name their accomplishments or economic proposals. All you get are attacks and name calling. This board represents the Republican Party perfectly. Worse, they still insist these terrible attacks have nothing to do with race.

the monied interests just keep stoaking these fires and the truely vapid lap them up like pablum.

semi sancient beings who hate anyone who doesnt look and act just like them.

Money can buy alot of things in this country including the honesty of certain segments of the society

the monied interests just keep stoaking these fires and the truely vapid lap them up like pablum.

Money can buy alot of things in this country including the honesty of certain segments of the society

Where did you and Deany honeymoon?

(semi sancient?)

(semi sancient?)

This is a pretty lame first attack. Then I see where it's coming from. Suddenly, it makes sense.

Yeap , I doubt the people who create these memes believe them themselves, they just play on the shalllowness of some Americans for it to be effective

You have NO intelligent retort so you resort.

I wish you could see just how foolish it makes you look

Commentary from E.J. Dionne:

It’s simply astonishing that a man in his fourth year as our president continues to be the object of the most extraordinary paranoid fantasies.

Whatever our president is, he is never allowed to be a garden-variety American who plays basketball and golf, has a remarkably old-fashioned family life, and, in the manner we regularly recommend to our kids, got ahead by getting a good education.

It’s simply astonishing that a man in his fourth year as our president continues to be the object of the most extraordinary paranoid fantasies. A significant part of his political opposition still cannot accept that Obama is a rather moderate politician quite conventional in his tastes and his interests. And now that the economy is improving, short-circuiting easy criticisms, Obama’s adversaries are reheating all the old tropes and cliches and slanders.

But there is something especially rancid about the never-ending efforts to turn Obama into a stranger, an alien, a Manchurian Candidate with a diabolical hidden agenda.

Thus did the Rev. Franklin Graham assert Tuesday on MSNBC not only that Muslims regard Obama as “a son of Islam” (because his father was Muslim), but also that “under President Obama, the Muslims of the world, he seems to be more concerned about them than the Christians that are being murdered in the Muslim countries.” Thus is a legitimate concern about the persecution of Christians transformed into a slander.

President Obama viewed as alien - TimesDaily.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe it says a lot more about today's current Republican Party than President Obama. They really do want to outlaw science or teach mysticism as equal in public schools. They really do want to limit women's rights. They really are anti gay and anti minorities. Their policies really have hurt the country economically and socially. How many threads have been started asking Republicans to name their accomplishments or economic proposals. All you get are attacks and name calling. This board represents the Republican Party perfectly. Worse, they still insist these terrible attacks have nothing to do with race.

The left needs to stop portraying him as such.

(semi sancient?)

This is a pretty lame first attack. Then I see where it's coming from. Suddenly, it makes sense.
race-card-obama.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I for one don't think Obama is really Christian, so what is he, a muslim?
2. He invites muslins into the white house often, and turns away the Christians, that should tell you something.
3. Nope, he is no Christian as far as I can see.
4. And he has lied about that birth certificate, which is Un- Christian like.
5. Thats all I need to point out really.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

and there is one of the fools.

pretend all you want , you are of no help to this country.

Forum List

Back