The "mystery" surrounding Flynn......

...except....there's no collusion. Just fantasy land in your head.

You morons better start coming to term with the fact that its NOT about "collusion"....RATHER, its about covering up through Obstruction of Justice....

Bear that in mind, LordBrownNose........LOL

oh, so you gave up on the collusion thingy, and are trying something else. Tell us, gnat. exactly what justice was obstructed.

Gnat has no idea. He's just waiting for brian ross and abc to feed him some more lies.

There are many ways to coerce someone, in this case the government is trying to bankrupt Flynn to coerce him into cooperating. Mueller has unlimited money to attack Flynn, meanwhile Flynn has already put his house up for sale to pay his legal bills. He folded due to the financial pressure.

This is true but this time he cannot lie. Because he's a known liar, a convicted liar, and his word cannot be taken alone as proof of anything. Mueller has something else to back it up or it's yet another ruse to keep the sheeple focused. The whole purpose of the witch hunt is to give the left something to counter Trump's successes in this next years election.

It's still a nothingburger.

Name another modern president that was held to the same standard the establishment has set for Trump. The Washington establishment is pissed the people dared to elect someone who is not an establishment hand picked hack, so they have been attacking Trump since day 1. They let Hillary off scott free for highly illegal shit that would have put any common citizen in prison and they are trying to take Trump out for little bullshit nonsense.

but its not working. Trump is doing a great job in spite of the media liars and the dem assholes.

it doesnt have a damn thing to do with DEMS or THE MEDIA - they didnt hold a gun to his head and MAKE him do a fucking thing, he's responsible for his actions and the son of a bitch is getting what he deserves.

DAMN, TRUMP DRONES ARE STUPID FUKTARDS.

what exactly and specifically do you think he did that is illegal?

try to respond like a civil human being rather than an ignorant ape with a lighted cigar up his ass.

oh, so you gave up on the collusion thingy, and are trying something else. Tell us, gnat. exactly what justice was obstructed.

Here, Mr, Tuna.........the self admission by Trump and his Obstruction of Justice...LOL

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Lol. Thats super weak.

Obstruction of justice where? Let's see of your delusion has any substance. Where do you think that there is obstruction of justice?

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Here, Mr, Tuna.........the self admission by Trump and his Obstruction of Justice...LOL

Yeah, so tell us why you think that's obstruction dipshit.

Obstruction of justice where? Let's see of your delusion has any substance. Where do you think that there is obstruction of justice?

That's not an answer. how do you think that's obstruction?

the president has the authority to fire the FBI director at any time for any reason. Nothing illegal there. Comey was a Clinton sycophant and should have been fired. He tried to cover up Hillary's illegal use of a private server for classified data. He and Lynch conspired to cover it up by calling it a "matter" rather than an "investigation".

The Russia bullshit was made up. Nothing there. Mueller cant find anything so he is attacking underlings in order to justify spending millions of our money.

There are many ways to coerce someone, in this case the government is trying to bankrupt Flynn to coerce him into cooperating. Mueller has unlimited money to attack Flynn, meanwhile Flynn has already put his house up for sale to pay his legal bills. He folded due to the financial pressure.

This is true but this time he cannot lie. Because he's a known liar, a convicted liar, and his word cannot be taken alone as proof of anything. Mueller has something else to back it up or it's yet another ruse to keep the sheeple focused. The whole purpose of the witch hunt is to give the left something to counter Trump's successes in this next years election.

Name another modern president that was held to the same standard the establishment has set for Trump. The Washington establishment is pissed the people dared to elect someone who is not an establishment hand picked hack, so they have been attacking Trump since day 1. They let Hillary off scott free for highly illegal shit that would have put any common citizen in prison and they are trying to take Trump out for little bullshit nonsense.

but its not working. Trump is doing a great job in spite of the media liars and the dem assholes.

it doesnt have a damn thing to do with DEMS or THE MEDIA - they didnt hold a gun to his head and MAKE him do a fucking thing, he's responsible for his actions and the son of a bitch is getting what he deserves.

try to respond like a civil human being rather than an ignorant ape with a lighted cigar up his ass.

hes under investigation you dumbass - his Cartel is under investigation, we dont know YET.

but IM sure hes lying his ass off to hide his innocence,

DDDUUUHHHHH

...except....there's no collusion. Just fantasy land in your head.

You morons better start coming to term with the fact that its NOT about "collusion"....RATHER, its about covering up through Obstruction of Justice....

Bear that in mind, LordBrownNose........LOL

They weren't covering anything up either. Its completely legal for them to contact foreign govts. You really are special.

I think he means where Trump stated he didn't ask Flynn to talk to the Russians. I think he thinks that's obstruction.

Gnats just flying all over the place. He's like a moth around a bug zapper.

hes under investigation you dumbass - his Cartel is under investigation, we dont know YET.

but I sure hes lying his ass off to hide his innocence,

DDDUUUHHHHH

And there it is. The left doesn't know anything at all. It is all built on their hopes stemming from major butthurt.

It's a nothingburger just like I said.

but I sure hes lying his ass off to hide his innocence,

DDDUUUHHHHH

And there it is. The left doesn't know anything at all. It is all built on their hopes stemming from major butthurt.

It's a nothingburger just like I said.

Yep, the lying media and the lying pollsters told them that crooked Hillary could not lose. They believed them and cannot get over her losing. Kind of pathetic really.

Now, either Flynn is a complete idiot.....(which I doubt).....OR, Flynn opted for the relatively lesser culpability in lying to the FBI hoping that his boss, Trump, would get him off the hook.
winner winner chicken dinner!!! imo

the president has the authority to fire the FBI director at any time for any reason. Nothing illegal there

How similar are the Saturday Night Massacre and the Comey firing ...

It's only similar in your "mind".

LOL

upload_2017-12-2_7-29-26.png

the president has the authority to fire the FBI director at any time for any reason. Nothing illegal there. Comey was a Clinton sycophant and should have been fired. He tried to cover up Hillary's illegal use of a private server for classified data. He and Lynch conspired to cover it up by calling it a "matter" rather than an "investigation".

The Russia bullshit was made up. Nothing there. Mueller cant find anything so he is attacking underlings in order to justify spending millions of our money.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mueller didn't reduce all of flynn's crimes down to one single offense of lying to the FBI in his plea deal with Flynn, for a nothing burger of information from Flynn....Mueller got something BIG BIG BIG from Flynn for that kind of plea deal...

Forum List

Back