The Mueller Hearing.Will This Look Like A Monty Python Sketch?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
There were a number of classic Monty Python scenes that just may resemble what we will see on Wednesday.
And all of us Monty Python fans know which ones that we can reflect on.
But just for fun, what Monty Python scene/scenes do you expect to see in the Wednesday hearing. Will Mueller be seating in the "Comfy Chair" ??
Will Mueller shoot off/go airborne if he says "I Don't Know"
Will Mueller remind you of what happened in the classic "Cheese Shop Sketch"?
:abgg2q.jpg: :cul2: :iyfyus.jpg:

Hopefully, Mueller's testimony will point out the lies that Barr and Trump have told about what is in the report.

Hopefully, Mueller's testimony will point out the lies that Barr and Trump have told about what is in the report.

Then why did Mueller come to Barr for protection? The guy is scared to get called out by rebulicans.

Then why did Mueller come to Barr for protection? The guy is scared to get called out by rebulicans.

Please elaborate .
Barr says Mueller asked DOJ to send letter limiting testimony to ‘boundaries' of report

Asking for clarification of their position is not asking for guidance on his testimony.

i think we can all vision Hillary and Mueller in that bridge scene waiting to be asked those 3 questions

EmojiRussianBot.jpg

There were a number of classic Monty Python scenes that just may resemble what we will see on Wednesday.
But just for fun, what Monty Python scene/scenes do you expect to see in the Wednesday hearing. Will Mueller be seating in the "Comfy Chair" ??
Jerry Nadler?
montypythonjerrynadler.jpg

"The honorable" Mule? What a giant crock of sewage.

Forum List

Back