The most "tolerant" party in the US is??? (poll)

which party is most TOLERANT?

• Democrats

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libertarian

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • GOP

Votes: 16 42.1%

• Total voters

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Which party is the most TOLERANT?

Many parties make claims. The Dems claim to be tolerant. The GOP says it is a "big tent."

Let's find out what USMB thinks - VOTE

order of listed poll choices is alphabetical.... not racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-white, anti-cop, or anti-American

Many parties make claims. The Dems claim to be tolerant. The GOP says it is a "big tent."

order of listed poll choices is alphabetical.... not racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-white, anti-cop, or anti-American

The Libertarian party is the only party that is tolerant of other ideas.

The Dems pretend to be and the Repubs take pride in their intolerance.

I hope that Democrats learned their lesson in 2016 and totally abandoned any tolerance policy. We didn’t win our rights by tolerating oppressors. Most were taken from their cold dead hamds.

• Banned
The Greens want you in prison if you question Co2 based climate change....

Is that why you call everyone who disagrees with you a robot or an idiot?

The most "tolerant" party in the US is???

animal-house-toga-party-images-500x380.jpeg

You should be in jail foi being that fucking stupid.

LMFAO!!!

FRAUD is not science
FUDGING DATA is not science
PARROTING is not science

RealDave is a great example of leftist "tolerance" today....

During the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. Tell us how Co2 did both at the same time, DAVE....

I hope that Democrats learned their lesson in 2016 and totally abandoned any tolerance policy. We didn’t win our rights by tolerating oppressors. Most were taken from their cold dead hamds.
How commie of you?

This is not the case, i have had some very good discussions with people that do not agree with me on here.

But they are rare as this board is filled to the brim with partisan sheep...it is an undeniable fact.

You and your party take pride in your bigotry. So STFU

I have "bigotry" because I support EQUAL TREATMENT under the law. Your pathetically BIGOTED rear demands PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT on the basis of your skin color. You do not want EQUALITY. YOU are FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

This is not the case, i have had some very good discussions with people that do not agree with me on here.

But they are rare as this board is filled to the brim with partisan sheep...it is an undeniable fact.
You are as partisan as anyone here.

You do not support equal treatment

LIE

What is really funny is that the party you love is the one which has supported ALL of the fascist DNA discrimination this country coded into law.

Slavery
Segregation
Affirmative Action

It is totally upon you to explain how you deserve PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT yet call those who want you to have EQUAL TREATMENT "bigots."

This is today's Democrat Party = want equality, then you get called a "bigot" since the leftist cannot explain how EQUAL TREATMENT = bigotry.....

Forum List

Back