The most powerful argument against the grabbers

The most convincing argument against gun control is that it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than any other country on the planet. So you might as well arm yourself.

The most convincing argument against gun control is that it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than any other country on the planet. So you might as well arm yourself.
Ive been to Mexico many times, have spent time there, and I assure you firearms are as or more easy to aquire in Matamoros and Nuevo Laredo as they are in Houston and Dallas

Ive been to Mexico many times, have spent time there, and I assure you firearms are as or more easy to aquire in Matamoros and Nuevo Laredo as they are in Houston and Dallas

That's impossible. Mexico has very strict gun laws.

They are bordered by a country with over 400 million guns and they don't have the capability to enforce their own laws. It's still easier to get a gun in the U.S.

They are bordered by a country with over 400 million guns and they don't have the capability to enforce their own laws. It's still easier to get a gun in the U.S.
no, its actually NOT.

no, its actually NOT.
Yeah it is. When my local gun store opens tomorrow, I can drive 5 minutes, be in the store for 15 minutes, and walk out with whatever number of guns I decided I felt like buying. Can you do that in Mexico?

no, its actually NOT.
Yeah it is. When my local gun store opens tomorrow, I can drive 5 minutes, be in the store for 15 minutes, and walk out with whatever number of guns I decided I felt like buying. Can you do that in Mexico?
as someone who goes to mexico on a semi regular basis and who's sster is a Mexican national, I assure you that you can do BETTER than that.......provided you have American money, you can get in your car RIGHT NOW, go to many places, walk out with full automatic Kalashnikovs, M16s with the grenade launcher and whatever other munitions your heart desires, with no paperwork, no muss no fuss, and CHEAPER than you can here

no, its actually NOT.
as someone who goes to mexico on a semi regular basis and who's sster is a Mexican national, I assure you that you can do BETTER than that.......provided you have American money, you can get in your car RIGHT NOW, go to many places, walk out with full automatic Kalashnikovs, M16s with the grenade launcher and whatever other munitions your heart desires, with no paperwork, no muss no fuss, and CHEAPER than you can here
Cheaper? Maybe. But definitely not easier. And exponentially shittier quality.

no, its actually NOT.
Cheaper? Maybe. But definitely not easier. And exponentially shittier quality.
yes....EASIER.....like I said, you don't even have to be all that well connected, if you have American money, you could buy a fuckin RPG 7 right this second, at 3 in the morning. its not quite as open as the Khyber pass or Darra, but its not exactly subtle either. and you will get what you pay for. everything from rusty ass revolvers to fuckin brand new Makarovs

Forum List

Back