The most important speech ever.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
On April 27th,1961 president John F. Kennedy delivered one of his most brilliant speeches before the American Newspaper Publishers Association at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in NYC. This should be required learning for every American high school student.

Was JFK's comment on "secret societies" a statement against the "NWO"? I searched this famous quote and finally found the full unedited written transcript and audio of this speech. JFK was actually talking about current events of the cold war and how nontraditional enemies were gaining information on how the US was battling this war.

In this speech JFK actually points out "the need for far greater "official" secrecy"...as well as "the need for a far greater public information". JFK admits "I have no easy answer to the dilemma that I have posed," but also states, "and would not seek to impose it if I had one." This a major difference from where todays elected officials stand.

I have a personal connection to this event as a matter of fact. My parents were living in NYC at the time and Mom was about 4 months pregnant with me, so I was born in Brooklyn later that year. I was 2 when JFK was killed and it's one of my oldest memories....seeing it and hearing Cronkite on the black and white TV at my grandparents house in Kentucky....everyone was crying.

Anyway, digging around - found some pretty good stuff related to the Kennedy assassination.
I guess this risks being moved to the Alex Jones board adding 'conspiracy' videos, and if that's the case...I vote "Boo ! ":banned:

Last edited:
Yeah right, the same Navy Lt. JFK who was kicked out of Navy Intelligence for having a relationship with a female Nazi spy. When the Russians were building the Berlin Wall JFK addressed the Germans with a resounding speech calling himself a "berliner" which was slang for a jelly donut and left the Germans to be shot in the back while receiving rave reviews for his speech by the fawning media. JFK was a phony.

When the Russians were building the Berlin Wall
Tell your home-school teacher they're wrong.
Berlin Wall - Wikipedia
The Berlin Wall (German: Berliner Mauer, pronounced [bɛʁˈliːnɐ ˈmaʊ̯ɐ] (listen)) was a guarded concrete barrier that physically and ideologically divided Berlin from 1961 to 1989.[1] Constructed by the German Democratic Republic (GDR, East Germany), starting on 13 August 1961, the Wall cut off (by land) West Berlin from virtually all of surrounding East Germany and East Berlin until government officials opened it in November 1989.

JFK went to Germany and gave a speech that got rave reviews, pronounced the problem solved and left Germans to be shot in the back while he diddled with actresses and mafia babes. He was an empty suit with an army of speech writers.

I have a personal connection to this event as a matter of fact. My parents were living in NYC at the time and Mom was about 4 months pregnant with me, so I was born in Brooklyn later that year. I was 2 when JFK was killed and it's one of my oldest memories....seeing it and hearing Cronkite on the black and white TV at my grandparents house in Kentucky....everyone was crying.

Anyway, digging around - found some pretty good stuff related to the Kennedy assassination.
I guess this risks being moved to the Alex Jones board adding 'conspiracy' videos, and if that's the case...I vote "Boo ! ":banned:

Wow that is too cool you have a close connection to thst.

Forum List

Back