The most corrupt administration EVER!!

12icer

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Seems like the past administration is winning at at least one thing, Being the most BY FAR corrupt administration to ever hold the job. Spying of all types, treasonous activity, using the federal government agencies to damage a political opponent and citizens that disagree with them, SOUNDS like the Nazi party of the thirties and forties to me. Now we find them using federal agencies to spy on the incoming PRESIDENT to damage his administration and this country with no regard for the amount of damage that could possibly and probably will happen because of the PURELY POLITICAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.

The intent of the Democratic Party has been since the 1970s and now remains the deterioration of the United States financially, culturally, influentially and politically. Their globalist plans cannot proceed otherwise.

We have the first non-globalist president since 1989, and they are freaking out as he methodically undoes all their "progress".

Seems like the past administration is winning at at least one thing, Being the most BY FAR corrupt administration to ever hold the job.
you are just another effeminate cry baby Trump Bitch ...suffer...Fuck the Orange Baboon Anus Trump...He sucks
T06J1Y5.jpeg

The intent of the Democratic Party has been since the 1970s and now remains the deterioration of the United States financially, culturally, influentially and politically. Their globalist plans cannot proceed otherwise.

We have the first non-globalist president since 1989, and they are freaking out as he methodically undoes all their "progress".
Need a tissue cry baby Rube ?

Me? Nah. We won.

Usually sociopaths like the meat puppet faggot end up consolidating despotic power and they never go away bloodlessly.

In this case it didn't happen because we have a Constitution that prevents it an an armed population that will not tolerate it.

It will take more than just Trump's 8 years to undermine the meat puppet faggot's destructive policies, let alone unravel the left's malignancies throughout the federal system. It's going to take generations and as little breeding of libturds as possible.

It would be fool hardy for those of us who oppose collectivism to prevent these parasites from having abortions and going queer.

We can provide token resistance just to give these imbeciles the illusion that they're "fighting the right" by swallowing or aborting their genetic garbage, but let us do nothing that discourages libturds from disposing of it.

The reason regressives like Margret Sanger abandoned eugenics, was because they realized that wiping out imbeciles would wipe out the supply of people who would likely be dependent on, and support a collectivist system.

We haven't "won" until turds like tyrone abort themselves.

That is Exactly Correct Curiously Enough ....you will not have won and never will...
That means you will be a permanent Loser for saecula saeculorum ...oh look it up

and it means I Control whether you win or Lose...You Lose and don't you forget it

the 70's which 70's

it has been well known that the dems are the treason party

as far back as a 127 years ago

5082958946_1e90118981_z.jpg

and they are freaking out as he methodically undoes all their "progress"

Me? Nah. We won.
"we" ? :badgrin: you are Rube ..."They won" you are just a tool they care nothing about :badgrin:
You think Obama cared about you. He stated he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare. Then you defended him, you don't have the intelligence to call others names. Lol

and they are freaking out as he methodically undoes all their "progress"

Me? Nah. We won.
"we" ? :badgrin: you are Rube ..."They won" you are just a tool they care nothing about :badgrin:

You have no clue who or what I am. Don't talk stupid anymore.
You are a Loser Rube get real ...you won ZILCH ...Exactly like the Trump U students
Planned parenthood lost funding. We are winning!

You think Obama cared about you. He stated he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare. Then you defended him, you don't have the intelligence to call others names. Lol
Here is a LOL at the time Obama became President my retirement Fund had lost over 40 percent of its value I think it was 48 percent I lost....Obama became President and Quantitative Easing was carried out ...it means introducing new money into the economy to add liquidity and prime the economic engine pump through Government purchases of Bonds...the Strategy worked albeit hampered by the GOP which gutted the Public sector job market through the failed policies of "austerity"...in any case the stock market under Obama recovered ...it nearly tripled ... I had resigned myself to not being able to retire until maybe 70 however with the recovery that is in the rear view mirror ...and yes I thank President Obama for that and for being concerned for the poor and the elderly and sick ....

Here is a LOL at the time Obama became President my retirement Fund had lost over 40 percent of its value I think it was 48 percent I lost....Obama became President and Quantitative Easing was carried out ...it means introducing new money into the economy to add liquidity and prime the economic engine pump through Government purchases of Bonds...the Strategy worked albeit hampered by the GOP which gutted the Public sector job market through the failed policies of "austerity"...in any case the stock market under Obama recovered ...it nearly tripled ... I had resigned myself to not being able to retire until maybe 70 however with the recovery that is in the rear view mirror ...and yes I thank President Obama for that and for being concerned for the poor and the elderly and sick ....
By making insurance more expensive and deductibles unaffordable?

Obama knows your stupid. Bless your heart.

Forum List

Back