The most classlest President in history:10 mega political families attend her funeral. No show Obama

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
He is going to have one hell of a legend by historians. Clintons and Kennedys attended. Rosalynn Carter attended. I actually felt sorry for Michelle. Governor Jerry Brown looked like he was trying to hold her together.

Smarmy little bastard is shown now for all the world to see.

You should read the link and see all who attended out of respect for the office of the First Lady.

He had better things to do. Attend a tech convention. That's Obama.

I really really hate him. He is the definition of scumbucket.

Mourners arrive for Nancy Reagan's funeral services in California

the reagans didn't seem offended

321AD8DB00000578-3488022-image-a-285_1457731922521.jpg

I dislike Obama as much as anyone and he has done some very classless things. He probably IS the most classless president in history... BUT...

As a matter of decorum, presidents do not generally attend the funerals of former First Ladies.

He is going to have one hell of a legend by historians. Clintons and Kennedys attended. Rosalynn Carter attended. I actually felt sorry for Michelle. Governor Jerry Brown looked like he was trying to hold her together.

You should read the link and see all who attended out of respect for the office of the First Lady.

The Obama family is a "mega-political family" ? Who knew.

BTW, why didn't George W Bush show up at Lady Bird Johnson's funeral? I guess George didn't have respect for the office of First Lady. Typical for a Republican. I know, you really really hate George Bush, too. After the fact.

Respect for what? Because she was the wife of the guy with the most corrupt administration in decades?

More ODS idiocy from the right – a failed attempt to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

I dislike Obama as much as anyone and he has done some very classless things. He probably IS the most classless president in history... BUT...

As a matter of decorum, presidents do not generally attend the funerals of former First Ladies.

You are correct sir.

>> That sitting presidents rarely attend the funerals of former first ladies doesn't seem to matter to the perpetually aggrieved critics of the president. Nor does it matter that Obama is following the examples set by his modern predecessors whose time in office coincides with the instant transmission of news and the arrival of air travel, or that then-President George W. Bush didn’t attend fellow Texan Lady Bird Johnson's funeral in 2007 (and no one raised a fuss).

No, none of it matters. Because, you know, Obama.

Only four times has a sitting president attended funeral services for a former first lady — five if you count the eulogy Bill Clinton delivered at Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’s burial in 1994. If I were to ask you who was the first sitting president to attend a former first lady's funeral, and whose funeral did he attend, you'd never guess the answer. It's a guaranteed trivia stumper. So, because I sort of did just ask the question, go ahead, take a guess. I'll wait.

Give up? The answer is Zachary Taylor, who attended Dolley Madison's funeral in 1849 and gave us the term “first lady” in his eulogy — or so the story goes; there's no written evidence of it. Madison is an American icon. She's more famous than Taylor, who's one of those presidents you never think about until you hear his name and are reminded he was president. Two hundred years after she lived in the White House, Dolley Madison remains belle of the first lady ball. Who wouldn't have gone to her funeral?

No one, because it seems everyone who was someone in 1849 went.

,,, First lady is not an official title so a former first lady’s funeral is not an event of state and there's no set protocol to follow. Typically in recent times, the current first lady represents the White House at a former first lady's funeral. Surviving former first ladies also usually attend, their health and schedules permitting. Sometimes former presidents accompany their wives.<< (here)

Yo, if it was a Leader of CARE? He would be front row without Michelle!! He is a scum bucket!!! If the Leader of ISIS gets killed? He will attend!!! Muslim Lover Obama!!! Look at the link below:

NOW THE END BEGINS: Obama's Saudi Arabian Connection Exposed

"GTP"
737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

Yo, if it was a Leader of CARE? He would be front row without Michelle!! He is a scum bucket!!! If the Leader of ISIS gets killed? He will attend!!! Muslim Lover Obama!!! Look at the link below:

"GTP"
View attachment 66909

1stRambo

And of course, we can always count to be YoYo to be clueless. Just like his source.

Your source is hooey. Try reading unbiased sources instead of these wacko anti-America shit holes.

And why are you defending the terrorists who attacked on 9/11? This isn't the first time you have done this.

Why don't you try siding with your own country for a change?

Question for tinydancer and other America haters -

Do even one of you have the integrity to admit you are wrong about this?

Answer -

No you don't. You know you are wrong but my bet ios that you will just keep telling the same lie, over and over.

"GTP"
View attachment 66909

Warning to others - don't click on YoYo's sicko link. Its loaded with malware and I do mean loaded. I'm logging off to clean up the crap.

YoYo - you are a blithering idiot.

"GTP"
View attachment 66909

Warning to others - don't click on YoYo's sicko link. Its loaded with malware and I do mean loaded. I'm logging off to clean up the crap.

YoYo - you are a blithering idiot.

Yo, sounds like your server is sick BOZO!

"GTP"
b50950d3cb285160fea6706be8f7af9c.jpg

If you had any class....you'd have left out the first paragraph in that post. But.....you don't.

first lady michelle went though, right?

That she did and if you read all my posts I have not insulted her except on a couple of issues. Political ones. But what a position to put your wife in.Oh geeze I can't believe he did this.

Look Obama has fucked up on the world stage. There is no grey here.

10 Presidential families attend including Kennedys but he fucks off to some convention.

Just shows him to be what we always knew. A punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecago picked by old Uncle swim faster Teddy.

Forum List

Back