The more I think about it, Comey needed to go......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I never thought I would agree with Trump, but here I stand in complete agreement with Trumps decision to fire Comey. We all know why he did it, Comey was about to blow the Russian thing into full throttle and Trump got scared. But Comey is the reason Trump is in the white house and for that the nation nor I will will ever forgive his brash attempts to become some big dog.

Comey should be charged for lying about Hillary being back under investigation just days before the election, and for keeping it secret that the Trump campaign actually was under investigation at that time.

I never thought I would agree with Trump, but here I stand in complete agreement with Trumps decision to fire Comey. We all know why he did it, Comey was about to blow the Russian thing into full throttle and Trump got scared. But Comey is the reason Trump is in the white house and for that the nation nor I will will ever forgive his brash attempts to become some big dog.

He was fired because he refused to do his job. He chose who to investigate and/or prosecute based on politics rather than the law.

Forum List

Back