The Middle East In A Nutshell

I Don't care what side you on, but lets make this clear, it DOES mean EVERYTHING, once you realize their ideology and friends, you can tell what is their goal, and no further words need to be said.
Don't twist it to Israel, lets continue this current debate, and please do me a favor, don't try so hard to play stupid.

Sounds like your government has you brainwashed, with 1.5 bil Muslims if the wanted to control the world they would be, oh wait, they are worried about Israel's nuclear weapons, thank you Israel for keeping them in line.

How do we know one of your producers so well known in Hollywood didn't make those pics?

Please read about the salute and look at the pics .

Bellamy salute - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It's the Nazi salute alright.

Reaching back all the way to the 1940s and the (then) Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin al-Husseini.

A fellow who became the spiritual father of the PLO and a hero to the likes of Yassar Arafat.

Meeting with Adolf Hitler, Berlin, December, 1941.

hof42552.jpg

That Nazi salute came-in handy, reviewing the Bosnian Muslim Waffen SS Division shortly thereafter...

SS%20Handschar%20Division%20Mufti.jpg

Let's not try bullshitting where too much evidence already exists to the contrary, and is already well-known, eh?

It's a time-waster.

Perhaps we should start a thread with how many Jews fought in Hitlers army!
You go right ahead... whatever floats your boat.

I Don't care what side you on, but lets make this clear, it DOES mean EVERYTHING, once you realize their ideology and friends, you can tell what is their goal, and no further words need to be said.
Don't twist it to Israel, lets continue this current debate, and please do me a favor, don't try so hard to play stupid.

Sounds like your government has you brainwashed, with 1.5 bil Muslims if the wanted to control the world they would be, oh wait, they are worried about Israel's nuclear weapons, thank you Israel for keeping them in line.
Big deal... 1.5 billion Muslims, mostly tucked-away in technological and cultural and scientific backwaters... versus 2.x billion Christians, largely residing in technological and cultural and scientific leadership regions and nations... if ya'll feel froggy, go ahead and jump... you'll get the worst of it, by an order of magnitude.

CrossTalking with Susan Abulhawa, Jason Isaacson and Adina Friedman.

Forum List

Back