The Media’s Sudden Disinterest in the Denver STEM School Shooting Proves Greater Interests In Agenda

Was one of the top stories all week, even competing with tRump's disastrous trade policy and the tRump jr thing.

It's literally at or near the top on every single news website I checked... what is with you mindless weirdos? You will believe ANYTHING.

That was last week's shooting more to follow...
Yes, Leftists, homos and Muslims are still lose.
Yes, conservatives stay at home tucked in like a good cuckold..
Nope, we are out helping the needy while Leftards sip Iced Hazelnut Macchiatos at Starbucks in the hope someone sees they hang out in such a Leftard paradise.
Amazing how you are not out helping the needy now what with all your internet bravado.

I'm quoting:

-"The Mainstream Media really IS entirely predictable at this point - what they cover and how they cover it is purely a function of its use to further the leftist agenda..... and nothing more.

They truly ARE the 'enemy of the people'."-

You see....in other words the fake, Left Mainstream Media lost interest in this story because it was politically inconvenient for them, it did not support their stupid narrative. Total hypocrites! :mad-61:

I'm quoting:

-"The Mainstream Media really IS entirely predictable at this point - what they cover and how they cover it is purely a function of its use to further the leftist agenda..... and nothing more.

They truly ARE the 'enemy of the people'."-

You see....in other words the fake, Left Mainstream Media lost interest in this story because it was politically inconvenient for them, it did not support their stupid narrative. Total hypocrites! :mad-61:
Communists must disarm the population first.

The story is in the top stories ever since it happened. The two hero’s have been lauded daily. Even the guy that died. I don’t understand why you be so ignorant of that fact..

It's literally at or near the top on every single news website I checked... what is with you mindless weirdos? You will believe ANYTHING.
Sure it made the news. Once, or twice. But interest in the matter dropped off immediately when it became known the shooters weren't alt right MAGA hat wearing cretins but something very different indeed.

Can't further your political agenda with shooters like that! Chris Cuomo and Joe Scarborough and Rachel Maddow and
Brian Stelter can't make a thing with that fact set. It must be incredibly disappointing for them.
They couldn't even make a success of the obligatory politicized vigil.
Students learned their lessons and weren't having any of it.

Anybody recognize the name James "Hodgkinson"? You have to look it up because the media buried the story before Hodgkinson was in the ground. It's obvious that the Vegas shooter targeted a Country Music show that the MSM characterized as "nothing but a Trump rally" but the FBI experts still couldn't figure out the motive and everybody forgot the name Stephen Paddock and the crime and the mass shooting that took over 50 lives because it doesn't tie in with the left's crazy theory about mass shootings. Apparently the kids who shot up the Colorado school are symbolic of the left wing hatred that seems to embody the crazy violent left wing world these days but the MSM is still looking for NRA members to blame.

Anybody recognize the name James "Hodgkinson"? You have to look it up because the media buried the story before Hodgkinson was in the ground. It's obvious that the Vegas shooter targeted a Country Music show that the MSM characterized as "nothing but a Trump rally" but the FBI experts still couldn't figure out the motive and everybody forgot the name Stephen Paddock and the crime and the mass shooting that took over 50 lives because it doesn't tie in with the left's crazy theory about mass shootings. Apparently the kids who shot up the Colorado school are symbolic of the left wing hatred that seems to embody the crazy violent left wing world these days but the MSM is still looking for NRA members to blame.
I bet you got a tattoo to remember it by...

Forum List

Back