The Media is obsessed with North Korea

N Korea fires missiles.over Japan and citizens there have been taking cover of late. Is that not newsworthy?

N Korea fires missiles.over Japan and citizens there have been taking cover of late. Is that not newsworthy?
they have been doing that for the longest time. i think North Korea just wants attention and the Media is feeding that.

Well, when you fire missiles over a country you will certainly get their attention.
Dolores Cannon was concerned about North Korea and she wrote an Addendum with a bunch of questions she asked Nostradamus about North Korea. Nostradamus basically said do not worry about North Korea. Nostradamus did not forsee a war with North Korea.

I rarely see anything about N Korea
Most coverage is about Ukraine
CNN and MSNBC just talked about North Korea firing a missile about two days ago. CBS overnight news and ABC world news now also talked about North Korea and their missile test. CNN and MSNBC especially mention North Korea about once a week these days.

CNN and MSNBC just talked about North Korea firing a missile about two days ago. CBS overnight news and ABC world news now also talked about North Korea and their missile test. CNN and MSNBC especially mention North Korea about once a week these days.
They always parrot each other. I remember them making fun of Trump meeting with Kim. I also remember Kim stopping and not firing threatening rockets when Trump was in office. The media ignored that.

They always parrot each other. I remember them making fun of Trump meeting with Kim. I also remember Kim stopping and not firing threatening rockets when Trump was in office. The media ignored that.
That's the one thing i agree with Donald Trump with. We needed to do something different. I thought Biden should continue the meetings with Kim Jong Un.

That's the one thing i agree with Donald Trump with. We needed to do something different. I thought Biden should continue the meetings with Kim Jong Un.
Kim respects Trump, he does not respect Biden.

it would be amazing if North Korea became a Democracy or Republic (indirect Democracy).
I doubt if becoming a democracy would stop Kim from putting people like his Uncle in cages with 30 starving wild dogs to be eaten alive. Remember that?

Dolores Cannon was concerned about North Korea and she wrote an Addendum with a bunch of questions she asked Nostradamus about North Korea. Nostradamus basically said do not worry about North Korea. Nostradamus did not forsee a war with North Korea.
Dolores Cannon wrote an Addendum to Conversations With Nostradamus: Volume 1 to 3.

The American Media is obsessed with North Korea. They talk about North Korea almost everyday these days.

Probably because it sells, and probably because someone wants it pushed.

Ever wonder why they don't talk about the DRC? Hugely important country, yet most Americans wouldn't have a clue.

NK is all about China, the DRC isn't. If it's not oil, drugs, Russia or China related, they won't care.

The news media is, first and foremost, a business. They don't make money if people don't watch.

You could inform, with comprehensive stories on trade balances and commodity prices or, you could scare people with shocking stories of nuclear armed Koreans and deadly flu seasons.

Scared people consume more news, give news media higher ratings which they can convert to advertising revenue.

Any business worth entering in would chose the path of greater prosperity.

The news media is, first and foremost, a business. They don't make money if people don't watch.

You could inform, with comprehensive stories on trade balances and commodity prices or, you could scare people with shocking stories of nuclear armed Koreans and deadly flu seasons.

Scared people consume more news, give news media higher ratings which they can convert to advertising revenue.

Any business worth entering in would chose the path of greater prosperity.
the news, these days, is very negative.

Forum List

Back