The masses show up for Romney at Red Rocks!

If Obama or Rmoney win, it will not be a time for America to celebrate.

It certainly isn't the moment now.

Nonsense. This election is about two different leaders, two different visions, two different outcomes.

And I for one shall revel in the renewing of the American spirit. The reawakening to our greatness.

It must be wonderful to be so easily enchanted. Guess I just know too much about life, the world, the universe and such. I'm happy for you that you will be so thrilled when Rmoney wins, as it looks he will.

I feel sorry for how much you will be disappointed.

Nonsense. This election is about two different leaders, two different visions, two different outcomes.

And I for one shall revel in the renewing of the American spirit. The reawakening to our greatness.

It must be wonderful to be so easily enchanted. Guess I just know too much about life, the world, the universe and such. I'm happy for you that you will be so thrilled when Rmoney wins, as it looks he will.

You know damn well that there are glaring differences between Romney and Obama.

:lmao:

Differences between them as people, certainly.

A difference between how (or, put better, can) administer would be a tiny nuance at best.

The country has been put on a course, economically and geo-politically, from which it cannot now be extricated without quasi-revolutionary action (which Americans are unconditionally unable to accept). This was not a plot, is was the plan. Latitude and margin for maneuver were eliminated for the good of the planners.

A revolution, it should be said, would not have to be one of arms, barricades and blood in the streets. It would be enough if most people simply refused to believe in fairy tales, social, economic, political and religious.

Last edited:
That Kid Rock (from Michigan a supposed "swing state") showed up in Colorado for Romney is telling how Romney feels about his chances in Michigan.... Too damn funny.

I don't know what you're babbling about. I'm guessing you're drunk. Anyways, it's ironic that the mass of Coloradoans who supported Obama in 08 are now supporting Romney in 12. They clearly don't want another 4 years of crap.

Your inability to grasp that they were probably there for Kid Rock instead of Congressman Ryan or Governor Romney is pretty funny in and of it's own right Klanny.

go watch some of the videos when Romney is speaking... listen to the cheers and shouts from the crowd.

Dumb ass.

Funny. I said the exact same thing to Obama supporters in 2008.

Funny. I said the exact same thing to Obama supporters in 2008.

I thought the same, and we were correct.

The enchantment is on the side of the democrats when they voted for hope and instead got poverty.

Forum List

Back