The man who strangled a mountain lion does not want publicity.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
In this age of "Hey look at me!", it is refreshing to read about someone who did something truly remarkable and does not want his 15 minutes of fame. A man who was running a trail in Colorado was attacked by a mountain lion. He was bitten in the face and arm but he was able to strangle the big cat with his bare hands and nothing else. He could make the talk show circuit and cash in, but he wants none of it. Kudos to him.

Jogger Strangled Mountain Lion in 'Battle to the Death'

They likely can’t fit his massive balls in the shot anyway. :lol:

In this age of "Hey look at me!", it is refreshing to read about someone who did something truly remarkable and does not want his 15 minutes of fame. A man who was running a trail in Colorado was attacked by a mountain lion. He was bitten in the face and arm but he was able to strangle the big cat with his bare hands and nothing else. He could make the talk show circuit and cash in, but he wants none of it. Kudos to him.

Jogger Strangled Mountain Lion in 'Battle to the Death'
Remember when they killed that gorilla? He would probably get death threats.

Pretty amazing. What a situation once the fur started to fly and it was literally do or die if you can’t scare the damn thing away. I dunno I’d be too interested in talking about it either. Imagine what it was like fighting it, especially once you got your hands around its neck and you’re trying to squeeze the life out of it while it’s trying to defend itself with four legs, paws, claws, and every ounce of muscle trying to get its mouth around your neck! I’d need a Tito’s I V drip for a month.

Forum List

Back