The man is an idiot

I highly doubt he's the only VP to tell a woman to spread her legs.. Though I hope the others had class enough say it in a private situation with their wife.

Many brain damaged victims of brain embolisms exhibit antisocial behavior and peculiar speech patterns. Biden suffered two brain embolisms and he seems to be a typical example. It's not the first time in history where the media is protecting a brain damaged politician who happens to be a democrat. Way back when FDR was running for his 4th term the media knew he was a walking corpse and withheld it from the American public. The media knew JFK was a victim of a painful back problem called Addison's disease and was possibly addicted to pain medication and they withheld it from the public. Even further back in history Woodrow Wilson had a debilitating stroke and democrat politicians conspired with the left wing media to keep it from the public. Speculation is that Wilson's wife was running the government.

Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden, both damaged by illness, yet put together a compromise that worked.

How that frys the far left and the ultra right. Good.

Nothing says "I'm stupid" more than a Vice-President telling a guy with no legs in a wheelchair to stand up to be recognized. That's our Joe for ya...

Just imagine if someone on the right said this. Let's say Chris Cristy. The media would have him strung up by the balls

The echo chamber of the ultra right fills with the sound of nonsense.

Imagine if McCain had won. Every single day we would have something dumb Palin said. Every day.

Righty's, stfu, you lost. Obama/Biden are kicking ass.

Go America!

Imagine if McCain had won. Every single day we would have something dumb Palin said. Every day.

Go America!

Keep telling yourself. Ignore the fact that someone who is obviously having some mental health issues is a heartbeat away from ruling our nation.

Go America!

Keep telling yourself. Ignore the fact that someone who is obviously having some mental health issues is a heartbeat away from ruling our nation.

What would happen if Obama passed out in the middle of an orgy at an all mens club and Biden had to take control....what a nightmare

C'mon "HomeInspect", do you even read the crap articles you link??

Biden told her husband to “spread your legs” because “you’re going to be frisked.”

“Drop your hands to your sides,” the photographer commanded Sen. Heitkamp’s husband.

“Spread your legs, you’re gonna be frisked,” Biden joked to the photographer. “Drop your hands to your… you say that to someone in North Dakota, they think it’s a frisk.”

He said it to the husband, not the female senator.

Dumbass.

Well, "HomeInspect" is probably just Frank in disguise, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Last edited:

Go America!

What would happen if Obama passed out in the middle of an orgy at an all mens club and Biden had to take control....what a nightmare

You forgot to mention a birth certificate.

You represent the right perfectly. These are the same guys who are saying Biden is crazy?

Go America!

"Obviously"?

With what qualifications do you come to that diagnosis?

Go America!

"Obviously"?

With what qualifications do you come to that diagnosis?

I didn't realize that you have to have a degree or license to use your brain.

Watch the man. listen to what he says. He's not mentally all there.

Forum List

Back