The MAGA violence thread

Did the camera man require medical attention?
lol The description of the "incredible violence" was that he was pushed and shoved and the camera was almost damaged.

That is Battery, and even if the victim did not need medical attention the attack was remains the crime of battery; battery is the use of force, i.e. violence against another person.

The adjective "incredible" violence is a subjective one, but the penalty for battery remains the same unless other circumstances apply (for example, kicking a victim in the head while down on the ground, can be filled as assault with deadly weapon).

lol The description of the "incredible violence" was that he was pushed and shoved and the camera was almost damaged.

That is Battery, and even if the victim did not need medical attention the attack was remains the crime of battery; battery is the use of force, i.e. violence against another person.

The adjective "incredible" violence is a subjective one, but the penalty for battery remains the same unless other circumstances apply (for example, kicking a victim in the head while down on the ground, can be filled as assault with deadly weapon).

Boy, you don't know what battery is.

LOL, please tell me Mary what you believe battery is, assault is and the use of a deadly weapon. I spent 32 years as a deputy, supervisor and manager in Law Enforcement, please entertain me with your definition.

LOL, please tell me Mary what you believe battery is, assault is and the use of a deadly weapon. I spent 32 years as a deputy, supervisor and manager in Law Enforcement, please entertain me with your definition.

So every time someone bumped into someone else you arrested them?

No wonder they fired you.

It was clearly unacceptable behavior but it was not "incredible violence". In fact, since no punches or kicks were thrown, it is not clear the assailant even intended to do any bodily harm to the cameraman.

Have Trump supporters been fully brainwashed by Trump's constant drum beat that the press is the enemy of the people.

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

Of course it was only one bad actor, but the crowd was, "whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night "#TrumpElPaso
We've always known the Press is the enemy of the people.

Well, if you don't get your news and information from the MSM, where do you get the information to understand the world and our domestic issues?

Have Trump supporters been fully brainwashed by Trump's constant drum beat that the press is the enemy of the people.

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

Of course it was only one bad actor, but the crowd was, "whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night "#TrumpElPaso

I would say yes... it is the future. You’ve tried our patience long enough.

Thanks for being honest, I do hope you do not resort to violence simply because someone - a journalist or talking head - reports on something you've been told by Hannity, Coulter or Trump is fake.

So every time someone bumped into someone else you arrested them?

No wonder they fired you.

Wrong on both counts.

We've always known the Press is the enemy of the people.

Well, if you don't get your news and information from the MSM, where do you get the information to understand the world and our domestic issues?
Seventy-two percent of Americans believe "traditional major news sources report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading," according to a new poll from Axios and SurveyMonkey released on Thursday.

The poll of nearly 4,000 adults shows that 92 percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents "say that traditional news outlets knowingly report false or misleading stories at least sometimes," a finding in line with other recent polls conducted by Pew Research and Gallup.

It found the sentiment extends to those who identify as independents and Democrats, with 79 percent of independents also saying traditional outlets knowingly report false or misleading stories at least sometimes. Democrats agree by a slight majority of 53 percent.

The poll also found that almost two-thirds of those polled say fake news "is usually reported because people have an agenda." About one-third of those polled say false information is reported because of "poor fact-checking" or laziness.

A very small percentage, or three percent, say fake news "makes headlines by accident."

Fifty-seven percent of Democrats say they use Google searches to verify facts. Less than half of Republicans, or 48 percent, do the same.

In terms of using fact-checking websites such as FactCheck.org or Snopes.com, 43 percent of Democrats say they utilize such resources, while only 30 percent of Republicans and 29 percent of independents do the same.

Trust in media was once at 74 percent in 1976 in the post-Watergate reporting era, according to Gallup.

That number dropped to 32 percent in 2016, the last time Gallup polled on the question. Just 14 percent of Republicans said they trusted the media in that poll.

Poll: 72 percent say traditional outlets 'report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading'

So nearly everyone other than hardcore brainwashed Democrats believes the MSM is full of fake news.

An incredibly violent ten second attack.

He cut the guy's dick off!!!.... There was blood all over the place!!!? The cameraman subsequently bled to death as Trump ordered security not to let the ambulance crew in! It's really....really....really true!!!

Really!!!

Jo

It was clearly unacceptable behavior but it was not "incredible violence". In fact, since no punches or kicks were thrown, it is not clear the assailant even intended to do any bodily harm to the cameraman.

Odd how the conservative set here dismisses the attack on a news cameraman, and had a shit fit when Sarah Sanders was shammed in a restaurant. Of course that is only one example of conservative hypocrisy.

Battery is what happens if I ever run into your sorry ass.

Knowing the state, they'd jack it to aggravated battery.

Like when when I beat the shit out of 2 convicts when they tried to jump me when I was walking my dog.

They called it aggravated battery. Maybe cuz I got aggravated? :dunno:

It was fun. The one dude grabbed me up in a bear hug and I boxed his ears most extremely proper. I know that hurt. Am I a bad man because I like it?

Last edited:
An incredibly violent ten second attack.

He cut the guy's dick off.... There was blood all over the place. The cameraman subsequently bled to death as Trump ordered security not to let the ambulance crew in! It's really....really....really true!

Really

Jo

Almost an idiot-gram, hyperbole & vulgar variety. Almost, because it is too long and thus doesn't qualify as a phrase or a single sentence.

However, it still fails to provide any substance, thought or is thought provoking.

Like when when I beat the shit out of 2 convicts wehn they tried to jump me when I was walking my dog.

They called it aggravated battery. Maybe cuz I got aggravated. :dunno:

It was fun. The one dude grabbed me up in a bear hug and I boxed his ears most extremely proper. I know that hurt. Am I bad man because I like it?

Bye-bye.

Like when when I beat the shit out of 2 convicts wehn they tried to jump me when I was walking my dog.

They called it aggravated battery. Maybe cuz I got aggravated. :dunno:

It was fun. The one dude grabbed me up in a bear hug and I boxed his ears most extremely proper. I know that hurt. Am I bad man because I like it?

Bye-bye.

You think? Okay. :04:

You're a turd, and I don't like you. There, I said it. :blowpop:

Forum List

Back