The MAGA violence thread

BBC cameraman shoved and abused at Trump rally in El Paso

A BBC cameraman was violently shoved and abused during a Donald Trump rally in El Paso, Texas, on Monday night, in an incident the corporation described as “unacceptable”.

The BBC’s Washington correspondent Gary O’Donoghue said his colleague Ron Skeans was “fine” despite the “incredibly violent attack”.

Footage from Skeans’ camera, tweeted by O’Donoghue, suggested he and his equipment were knocked off balance for around 10 seconds, as he was filming Trump’s speech. Skeans recovered to film a man in a red Make America Great Again cap being restrained and shouting: “Fuck the media.”

As he was led away some in the crowd at the rally could be heard chanting: “Let him go.”

Well this is what happens when you demonise a group of people. Trump is irresponsible by whipping up hatred amongst people who are stupid and filled with hate.

I wonder if there are other examples of maga hate out there ?

Here's another one, Tommy! Oh man, looking really dim! This one a Muslim woman my my my!!!

Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say
Yet this thread is not about that story.

Tommy asked, and I quote, "I wonder if there are other examples of maga hate out there?"

Oh, I will tell you what: there are PLENTY of examples of crazy projecting Leftists out there. SO MANY
He was stating that he wanted to know of any more violence perpetrated by those that wear MAG hats and you blew it by putting in examples of non-MAGA hat wearing people.

At least 75% of any examples you could give would be HOAXES. Hello???

"Ron Skeans was “fine” despite the “incredibly violent attack”.
Footage from Skeans’ camera, tweeted by O’Donoghue, suggested he and his equipment were knocked off balance for around 10 seconds, as he was filming Trump’s speech.
So having your camera bumped out of focus for a few seconds is now considered an "incredibly violent attack"?? ... :cuckoo:... :lol: :lol:

you missed it 10 whole seconds!!!!!!!!

A BBC cameraman was violently shoved and abused during a Donald Trump rally in El Paso, Texas, on Monday night, in an incident the corporation described as “unacceptable”.

The BBC’s Washington correspondent Gary O’Donoghue said his colleague Ron Skeans was “fine” despite the “incredibly violent attack”.

Footage from Skeans’ camera, tweeted by O’Donoghue, suggested he and his equipment were knocked off balance for around 10 seconds, as he was filming Trump’s speech. Skeans recovered to film a man in a red Make America Great Again cap being restrained and shouting: “Fuck the media.”

As he was led away some in the crowd at the rally could be heard chanting: “Let him go.”

Well this is what happens when you demonise a group of people. Trump is irresponsible by whipping up hatred amongst people who are stupid and filled with hate.

Here's another one, Tommy! Oh man, looking really dim! This one a Muslim woman my my my!!!

The media can’t be trusted when it comes to reporting on Trump and his supporters. If this is news to you, you are dumber than even I thought.

Crazy. Dems are always the more violent and again why do you care? We don’t start threads here about violence in London? Do you secretly want to be an American or are you a bot?

The media can’t be trusted when it comes to reporting on Trump and his supporters. If this is news to you, you are dumber than even I thought.
STFU and get real bitch even you are not real much less the fake president and a fake ass Congress...

Crazy. Dems are always the more violent and again why do you care? We don’t start threads here about violence in London? Do you secretly want to be an American or are you a boy?
It's called freedom I guess something you think only you should have...

Trump supporters crave violence and confrontation. Which is what makes hat boy’s run in so remarkable.

Stop projecting

Crazy. Dems are always the more violent and again why do you care? We don’t start threads here about violence in London? Do you secretly want to be an American or are you a boy?
I never Said he didn’t have the right to post I am wondering why he does. Show where I said I think only I should have it. Thanks.

I never Said he didn’t have the right to post I am wondering why he does. Show where I said I think only I should have it. Thanks.
I see you have a problem with people posting and you insult them but you aren't trying to make them change..

I see you have a problem with people posting and you insult them but you aren't trying to make them change..

Where did I insult him in my post? LOL. You’re a sensitive one eh? Need a hug? I just asked a simple question.

Well I'm not sure about MAGA hate, But I know the left has Attacked people who Support the Idea of making America great. You know like the fake Indian and The high school kids.. I have also heard the comments from "The Muslim Moron" ILHAN OMAR. So it's okay now to Hate Jewish People Again, But if you Call an Islamic Terrorist and Islamic terrorist you're a Racist. This woman should be removed from any position that gives her policy making decisions based on her, Obvious and Articulated hate/bias toward other Americans. She's not a real Muslim! No HIJAB! Cover up " Infidel". In a Muslim country she would probably be stoned to death.:tongue-44:

Tommy the Twit, you haven't seen violence from the MAGA yet....But it is going to happen, just like it did when the Southern White Democrats decided to attack the United States, like the Japanese did. The dumbass liberals are going to have their asses handed to them.
You ever been to war Aaron? Ever been surrounded by people with guns not wearing a uniform. Have any understanindg of the reality of it? I bet you are one of those dumb fucks gunna bring out a picnic lunch to watch. Any stupid mother fucker wanting a war on thier own soil as opposed to what you walk out side to today has never been a part of war or is severely broken by it. You are an idiot.

Well this is what happens when you demonise a group of people.
Yep, the left demonized Trump supporters and convinced their side that we are all Nazis, then your loony people began forming mobs of masked criminals and attacking us. You throw rocks, hit us with bike locks, throw firebombs, etc.

Trump supporters crave violence and confrontation. Which is what makes hat boy’s run in so remarkable.
Lol, coming from the party that supports anifta.

Have Trump supporters been fully brainwashed by Trump's constant drum beat that the press is the enemy of the people.

Donald Trump Supporter Launches 'Incredibly Violent Attack' On BBC Cameraman At El Paso Rally

Of course it was only one bad actor, but the crowd was, "whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night "#TrumpElPaso

Look, there would be a crap load of attacks on the media if the President hadn't been clear about his intentions and what is best for his administration and our country and if his supporters weren't well disciplined.

Forum List

Back