The lynch-mob mentality

Proof of what? That is it only the Left that jumps to conclusions about people's guilt?

Oops sorry, I keep forgetting to dumb down my post for you idiots. If I have to explain the two sentences I wrote, then you are more of an dumbass than your name suggest.

I don't think you can dumb things down, Secesh. There is nothing below bottom. :lol::lol:

You're probably right, I'd have to get my five year old grandson to explain it to you. You're also correct in that there is nothing below your level of intelligence. Oh by the way, your attempt at an insult is lame, I've never fought for the confederacy, but nice try.

Oops sorry, I keep forgetting to dumb down my post for you idiots. If I have to explain the two sentences I wrote, then you are more of an dumbass than your name suggest.

I don't think you can dumb things down, Secesh. There is nothing below bottom. :lol::lol:

You're probably right, I'd have to get my five year old grandson to explain it to you. You're also correct in that there is nothing below your level of intelligence. Oh by the way, your attempt at an insult is lame, I've never fought for the confederacy, but nice try.

Thank goodness for Emily West, as ya coulda been Mexican 'stead of Texican, LOL...

You stink of partisan crap!

Yep Sadam was our buddy before he joined OPEC. He suddenly became a terrorist, etc then.

The US used Saddam as a balance to Iran. Bad move, but it was done.
When Saddam attacked Iran, used poison gas, and got bogged down in a bloody stalemate, big ho hum.
But when he succeeded in smashing Kuwait, then he was a threat.
Bush Sr did a good job getting a coalition to oust him. A real coalition - it included just about everyone.
Clinton dropped the ball, but hey the economy right?
No wait the economy was good because of tech, not Clinton.
Facts sure do suck don't they.

What gives you the authority to speak for "nationalist"? How do you know what they care about or what principles they hold? Have you ever talked to anyone that claimed to be a nationalist? I think you're just making wild assumptions without anything to back it up. Prove me wrong!

You're too fucking stupid and dishonest for me to care what you think. Try reading up on Nationalism before accidentally confessing the depths of your ignorance.

In other words you got nothing. Just as I thought.

Free educational service:

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."

George Orwell: Notes on Nationalism

Yep Sadam was our buddy before he joined OPEC. He suddenly became a terrorist, etc then.

When Saddam attacked Iran, used poison gas, and got bogged down in a bloody stalemate, big ho hum.
Bush Sr did a good job getting a coalition to oust him. A real coalition - it included just about everyone.

Especially when some are intentionally omitted.

Especially when some are intentionally omitted.

And some people do "just never notice" the omission...

I don't know about others, if they even remember it if they went, but when I was a kid going to church, and we would do the forgiveness prayers, we would ask pardon for sins of omission as well as commission: the original form: quia peccavi nimis cogitatione, verbo opere et omissione: in other words, I did what I knew was wrong, and I failed to do what I knew was right!

I guess that no longer applies, as now the only sin is getting caught, and then some just try to lie their way out of it!

Saddam was never used to balance iran. That's a talk radio wanna-sound-informed talking point and used to try and justify Rumsfeld sucking Saddam's dick.

You're too fucking stupid and dishonest for me to care what you think. Try reading up on Nationalism before accidentally confessing the depths of your ignorance.

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."

A novelist is going to expalin to me what you're incapable of explaining? A novelist that's been dead for sixty years? You people are the dumbest fucks I've ever seen.

Your concession is duly noted.

A novelist is going to expalin to me what you're incapable of explaining? A novelist that's been dead for sixty years? You people are the dumbest fucks I've ever seen.

So it wasn't free after all. It cost you the embarrassment of wondering if your 5 year grandchild is posting for you.

Orwell was not just a novelist, no more than Erich Maria Remarque, Stephen Crane and Dalton Trumbo were just novelists. Novels, as well as musical lyrics and other forms of artistic endeavor have been used for centuries to frame our world for us by creative thinkers.
Only the ignorant or the mentally challenged fail to understand the value of George Orwell's words to political discourse.

Saddam was never used to balance iran. That's a talk radio wanna-sound-informed talking point and used to try and justify Rumsfeld sucking Saddam's dick.

Check the timing. Before the collapse of the USSR everything was seen through the lens of superpower competition. After the overthrow of US backed tyrant Shah Pahlavi and the emergence of fire breathing radical clerics in Iran, the US wanted to balance what was seen as a threat to our hegemony in the region.
Learn a few facts next time.

Orwell was not just a novelist, no more than Erich Maria Remarque, Stephen Crane and Dalton Trumbo were just novelists. Novels, as well as musical lyrics and other forms of artistic endeavor have been used for centuries to frame our world for us by creative thinkers.
Only the ignorant or the mentally challenged fail to understand the value of George Orwell's words to political discourse.

So a novelist that's been dead for 60 years, is going to explain what idiot number one said about what he calls "nationalist" today? Makes sense.:cuckoo:

Check the timing. Before the collapse of the USSR everything was seen through the lens of superpower competition. After the overthrow of US backed tyrant Shah Pahlavi and the emergence of fire breathing radical clerics in Iran, the US wanted to balance what was seen as a threat to our hegemony in the region.
Learn a few facts next time.

Backing saddam, like we backed iran, had the same goal: a doorway for physical US presence in the ME capable of direct control over energy. This is why back in August of 90' we gave saddam permission to invade Kuwait (which was really iraq's attempt to reclaim its own land) then acted all surprised and outraged when he did. We even helped facilitate the fake "incubator" story to justify sending our troops to die in a fight that had nothing to do with defending the Constitution. Desert Storm really never ended. We kept bases in Saudi purposefully to afford a war of attrition and incite terrorism from people the West has been trying to dominate for over a century. Basically, we are currently succeeding in the same venture the British Empire attempted. Guess what their Generals said to the people in the Iraq regions when they invaded? "We are here as liberators and not occupiers." If you are going to try to preach about "learning" I suggest you take your own advice.

So a novelist that's been dead for 60 years, is going to explain what idiot number one said about what he calls "nationalist" today? Makes sense.:cuckoo:

I take it you advocate burning the New Testament because it's most prolific writer has been dead for over 2000 years. Is that true or is your time frame of dead authors only used when your superbly arrogant shadow has no other way to ignore information that nauseates your stupidity?

Backing saddam, like we backed iran, had the same goal: a doorway for physical US presence in the ME capable of direct control over energy.
You should have informed me you were an Islamofascist who saw EVERYTHING as a US attempt to exert imperialistic control over teh (sic) everpeaceful religion of Mohammed. I would not have wasted time trying to inform you, as your religion (or is that cult) dictates your beliefs.

I take it you advocate burning the New Testament because it's most prolific writer has been dead for over 2000 years. Is that true or is your time frame of dead authors only used when your superbly arrogant shadow has no other way to ignore information that nauseates your stupidity?

No because the Bible was written by men who were inspired by God, and God is still around. Just admit that you can't answer the questions I posed to you and be done with it.

I ask you direct questions about comments you made and you respond with some bullshit from George Orwell. Now explain to me how he, being dead for sixty years, can explain the comment you made just yesterday. It's obvious you can't explain your comments so you resort to diversionary tactics, which is common among you idiot liberals, when asked to answer for the asinine comments that are made.

Backing saddam, like we backed iran, had the same goal: a doorway for physical US presence in the ME capable of direct control over energy.
You should have informed me you were an Islamofascist who saw EVERYTHING as a US attempt to exert imperialistic control over teh (sic) everpeaceful religion of Mohammed. I would not have wasted time trying to inform you, as your religion (or is that cult) dictates your beliefs.

"Islamofascist" is an ignorant term propelled by the uninformed. Moreover, I never brought up islam, you did. Do you use bullshit terms to hide behind every time you encounter someone you can't bullshit? You ignored my entire post just to make it personal in the hopes of concealing your inability to respond to the facts.

Forum List

Back