The lies of Obama

The lies of Obama

vs --

With just 18 days before President Trump completes his first year as president, he is now on track to exceed 2,000 false or misleading claims, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

As of Monday, the total stood at 1,950 claims in 347 days, or an average of 5.6 claims a day.

ANOTHER WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****************** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Read more at Trump to Set Record for Lies in First Year in Office
I love watching you leftists cry.
Me too.

The lies of Obama

vs --

With just 18 days before President Trump completes his first year as president, he is now on track to exceed 2,000 false or misleading claims, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president.

As of Monday, the total stood at 1,950 claims in 347 days, or an average of 5.6 claims a day.

ANOTHER WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****************** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me too.
This would be a pretty boring forum without these entitled, cryin', lyin' little commie bitches.

How many indictments and guilty pleas from Benghazi? Four indictments, two guilty pleas already in the playing out of this treasonous admin.
two guilty pleas
Just by chance, what were they guilty of?

Flynn guilty plea - lying

Papadopoulos' guilty plea - lying

try and keep up.
Hey I thought it was all about Russian Collusion? So now it is just a witch hunt for liars? I know where Mueler could come and pick up a bunch of liberal liars. Maybe I will call him today...

Russia -- pray tell, what on earth do you think they lied about ? - garbage pick up on thursdays ?

The lies of Obama

vs --

yes, but delusional Obama deranged trumptards don't care about the orange sociopath lying.

The lies of Obama

vs --

very few people love watching you Trumpdrones lie ..

It would be irrelevant, but he's still churning out zombie agitators.

So it behooves us to keep reminding people how vile the left is.

"In early 2009, Obama visited Mexico and, in a spiel calling for the renewal of the assault weapon ban, asserted that “more than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States.” This vastly overstated the actual problem, since that statistic measured only firearms that Mexican authorities sent to the U.S. for tracing."

"His administration then acted as if 90 percent was a goal, not a lie, launching a secret Fast and Furious gunwalking operation masterminded by the Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives agency, deluging Mexican drug gangs with high-powered weapons. At least 150 Mexicans were killed by guns illegally sent south of the border with Obama administration approval."

This is a perfect example of the racketeering of the left.

How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

When the tribunals come...and they will..it's posts like this one that will be used to identify and unmask the collaborators.

Then we're gonna give you something you can't take off.

giphy.gif

How many indictments and guilty pleas from Benghazi? Four indictments, two guilty pleas already in the playing out of this treasonous admin.
two guilty pleas
Just by chance, what were they guilty of?

Flynn guilty plea - lying

Papadopoulos' guilty plea - lying

try and keep up.
Hey I thought it was all about Russian Collusion? So now it is just a witch hunt for liars? I know where Mueler could come and pick up a bunch of liberal liars. Maybe I will call him today...

Russia -- pray tell, what on earth do you think they lied about ? - garbage pick up on thursdays ?
Or is it that they said something under oath not even relevant about Russia and then a few weeks later say something totally different which then they perjured themselves? Like what Hitlery did when she said the Attack on Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction for the movie that inflamed them, then found out it was a bold face lie, because Al Qaeda had planned it for weeks for 9/11 and even Chelsea Clinton(who is married to a hedge fund manager) was told by her mom while she lied to you..Are you going to riot when the supposed "Liar" are let go because some judge higher up is going to throw out the case, like Comey did with Hitlery and her lies?

People died when Obama lied. Take his jv team for instance. Then there was Obama and Hitlery covering up their gun running to Syrian rebels, and killing 4 of our own in Benghazi to keep it a secret.

4 Marines were killed in Niger days into Trump's Presidency.

Outrage from you: NON EXISTENT.

You have been marked as a collaborator. When the shit hits the fan, you're not going to be allowed to "No true Scotsman" your way outta this, taking off that Trump "uniform".

Instead, we're gonna give you something you can't take off.

The lies of Obama

vs --

very few people love watching you Trumpdrones lie ..
very few people love watching you Trumpdrones lie
Yet here he is watching you "supposedly" lie, over and over... Damn the fool, Bwaaahhhaaahhhhaaaaa. Totally clueless , typical of a blithering liberal idiot.

The lies of Obama

vs --

Me too.
This would be a pretty boring forum without these entitled, cryin', lyin' little commie bitches.

Truer words were never spoken!

The last year has been an absolute, unrelenting HOOT!

Hey Old Fag, they're defunding the BLM.
Defunding the FBI.
Defunding USFS.
Defunding National Parks.

Just keep paying attention to the tweets, by the end of his first term, we will be more free than we have been in a hundred years or more.
Free from law enforcement, free from those pesky forests, and free from national parks like the Grand Canyon. I guess freedom means staying home behind locked doors holding a gun. MAGA.

Poor Kosher just cannot find any more waterfowl to take hostage. LOL Why should we need a ban on assault weapons? After all, when has any crazy used one to kill half a hundred people and would half a thousand more. I mean, could anyone possibly do that?
Defunding the FBI.
Defunding USFS.

Just keep paying attention to the tweets, by the end of his first term, we will be more free than we have been in a hundred years or more.
Free from what? Free from consumer protections? Free from clean air & water. Free from worry which national monument to visit? Free to e uninsured & count on others to pay, Free to pay for someone's kid to go to private school? Free to be a racist & bigot?

Poor Kosher just cannot find any more waterfowl to take hostage. LOL Why should we need a ban on assault weapons? After all, when has any crazy used one to kill half a hundred people and would half a thousand more. I mean, could anyone possibly do that?
Defunding the FBI.
Defunding USFS.

Free from what? Free from consumer protections? Free from clean air & water. Free from worry which national monument to visit? Free to e uninsured & count on others to pay, Free to pay for someone's kid to go to private school? Free to be a racist & bigot?

as long as the RW dolts are free of IQ's over 70, they're good.

Forum List

Back