the "liberal" lifestyle only offers pain

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
I drove through the trendite part of town yesterday, and i saw many sad faced girls. They were clinically deppressed faces. A few dsys ago i saw an overly skinny liberal girl with an asian male. He was buying her some stuff but she was embaressed to be seen with him.(i thought he was quite cute, but ya know white bio-women and their hatred of male beauty).

And lesbians. Ive rarely met any that arent deeply discontented.

Long term sex workers. Yeah, just get "blasted" by one some time. Having sex with guys who repulse you certainly builds up a rage.

inter racial people. I heard that half-aboriginal males, when in jail, get bashed by both the whites and the blacks.

Where is the fun in all this excess?

Alright, what is the question?

Is it about Lesbians?

Is it about interracial couples?

Is it about Asian Men paying for underage hookers?

Is it about what you perceive to be Liberal Society in your nation of Australia?

Maybe you are wondering why Moonglow is mooning you with a Bart avatar?

I am pondering your question(s) from the deck of my Malibu beach house, and the answer came to me immediately. "Grace, another round of Cadillac Margaritas please"

God I'm glad I'm Liberal and don't get confused with the trivia.

I drove through the trendite part of town yesterday, and i saw many sad faced girls. They were clinically deppressed faces. A few dsys ago i saw an overly skinny liberal girl with an asian male. He was buying her some stuff but she was embaressed to be seen with him.(i thought he was quite cute, but ya know white bio-women and their hatred of male beauty).

Long term sex workers. Yeah, just get "blasted" by one some time. Having sex with guys who repulse you certainly builds up a rage.

inter racial people. I heard that half-aboriginal males, when in jail, get bashed by both the whites and the blacks.

Dear The Great Goose
If you are talking about people with Mommy Issues and Daddy issues,
the solution is to face up to these and resolve them individually.
Nobody can cure someone else's problems.

So the equivalent of this, is you dealing with either your own Mommy
issues with women or Daddy issues with men, if you want to
master and learn how to mentor someone else to do the same.

You try it. You try learning what it takes not to project your issues
onto other people. If you can learn from other people what works
and doesn't work, that's fine. But just bitching and whining about
other people, how is that a step up from bitching and whining about your own situation?

Dear The Great Goose

other people, how is that a step up from bitching and whining about your own situation?
I've lived a liberal lifestyle, BUT instead of being an asshole about it like EVERY other mature person, I've decided to warn people about the pitfalls, rather than reinforce my own mistakes on to the next generation like you conservative bastards do.

Is it about Lesbians?

Is it about what you perceive to be Liberal Society in your nation of Australia?

Well, there are those "liberals" who politically support the right of other to live liberal lifestyles, because they don't want people to be discriminated against etc.

And then there is those "liberals" who actually live liberally, in excess. Many of them end up or start off unhappy and unsatisfied XXXX - Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it about Lesbians?

Well, there are those "liberals" who politically support the right of other to live liberal lifestyles, because they don't want people to be discriminated against etc.

And then there is those "liberals" who actually live liberally, in excess. Many of them end up or start off unhappy and unsatisfied, like Gracie

th

I am pondering your question(s) from the deck of my Malibu beach house, and the answer came to me immediately. "Grace, another round of Cadillac Margaritas please"

God I'm glad I'm Liberal and don't get confused with the trivia.
don't you ever get sick of hangovers and bulimia?

Is it about Lesbians?

And then there is those "liberals" who actually live liberally, in excess. Many of them end up or start off unhappy and unsatisfied, like Gracie

th
Bruce. Here's a hint. you are the first type.

I've lived a liberal lifestyle, BUT instead of being an asshole about it like EVERY other mature person, I've decided to warn people about the pitfalls, rather than reinforce my own mistakes on to the next generation like you conservative bastards do.
I cannot imagine what a "liberal lifestyle" is. I am familiar with "lifestyle" as a mushy sociology term to describe vague patterns of socialization and consumer spending, and I have watched "liberal" degenerate from a quaint term in the history of ideas to a wild term of abuse, but a "liberal lifestyle"? I suppose that means not going to church but I can't get a handle on much more than that. Would someone to whom the term "liberal lifestyle" has some specific meaning please explain? Thanks.

Dear The Great Goose

I got the best of conservative upbringing.
So I try to teach the best ideas and approaches coming from all schools.

The Liberals are right about diversity and inclusion but are horrible at practicing it.
The Conservatives are right about rule of law, but need to make room for people
to experience and participate in the learning and growth process if they are going to have a stake
in the rules contracts and laws that result from reaching agreement. If you punish people for
their inability to participate at equal levels, then this retards the learning curve and it takes longer.

The Green advocates are right about sustainable and resourceful solutions that preserve nature and health.
The Libertarians are right about self-government and limited govt, but so much corporate corruption
and bureaucracy wasting our tax dollars and resources requires us to all work together to correct things.

And since we identify by different parties and affiliations,
this system of including different parties may be necessary to represent all the interests and ideas out there.

Blaming any one group isn't the final solution,
it's correct the problems. And each group best does that among themselves where they have a vested interest.

Why not take the corrections offered by all groups, and fix all the problems equally.
Why blame any one group more or less than any other?

I come from a good mix of both open minded approach without being limited by religious conditions
And having naturally conservative/traditional type upbringing by two decreed parents
who focused on higher education and working hard to take personal responsibility.

I am working with both conservative friends who come from traditional conservative, Christian
or Constitutional backgrounds, and liberal progressive friends who are into cultural diversity and inclusion
but are seeking sustainable solutions that they can own and manage instead of relying on donations/handouts.

So this means taking the best of all the groups, and maybe have them "mentor" each other
so we can learn what each other has to offer in the process of implementing joint solutions.

Dear The Great Goose

Being a hooker has nothing to do with being a liberal...

I cannot imagine what a "liberal lifestyle" is. I am familiar with "lifestyle" as a mushy sociology term to describe vague patterns of socialization and consumer spending, and I have watched "liberal" degenerate from a quaint term in the history of ideas to a wild term of abuse, but a "liberal lifestyle"? I suppose that means not going to church but I can't get a handle on much more than that. Would someone to whom the term "liberal lifestyle" has some specific meaning please explain? Thanks.
I tried after his/her first post, yet no clarification...

Is it about Lesbians?

th

I know one thing I am not Asian nor do I ever buy anything for anyone any more...

Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what is inside it... Well I would tell people my wife was like a box of chocolates and no one never knew who was inside her... ( Damn I am not doing well with my responses lately... )

As for the " Liberal " lifestyle, well what is the alternative?

Tell people they can not be in interracial relationships?

Tell people that they can not be gay?

Tell lonely men they can not pay for that cheap lass or that lonely woman she can not pay for that worthless lad?

No matter if it is " Conservative " or " Liberal " society you will have miserable people in it and it is none of my concern if they are miserable...

I prefer women darker than me but seeing I am whiter than Casper that could mean I prefer Italians...

liberal literally means excessive. conservative literally means, sparingly.

Is it about Lesbians?

th

I know one thing I am not Asian nor do I ever buy anything for anyone any more...

Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what is inside it... Well I would tell people my wife was like a box of chocolates and no one never knew who was inside her... ( Damn I am not doing well with my responses lately... )

As for the " Liberal " lifestyle, well what is the alternative?

Tell people they can not be in interracial relationships?

Tell people that they can not be gay?

Tell lonely men they can not pay for that cheap lass or that lonely woman she can not pay for that worthless lad?

No matter if it is " Conservative " or " Liberal " society you will have miserable people in it and it is none of my concern if they are miserable...

I prefer women darker than me but seeing I am whiter than Casper that could mean I prefer Italians...
exactly, you are the first type of liberal I mentioned. I am the second type, the vulnerable sort.

What are you all doing? This is not a call to rational debate. This is an incoherent cry for help. Why is this thread allowed? Why does even a completely irrational appeal to hyper-partisan hatred attract people like rotten meat attracts flies? Don't you ever get bored of this lunacy?

One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ when his thread premise fails as a straw man fallacy.

Forum List

Back