The left's reaction to the SC decision permitting travel ban

1. Why isn't Saudi Arabia on that list (Saudi Arabia has an 85 - 95% Muslim population. Are they kinder, gentler Muslims and will they help "make 'murica great again" by immigrating to the U.S.?)
2. Currently there are 3.3 million (that's 3,300,000) Muslims in the U.S. Why aren't they blowing shit up or raping, robbing and killing?
3. Why are you afraid of Muslims?
4. I am not a "leftist", so don't bother going there.

Saudi Arabia has a fully functioning government with diplomatic relations with the US. None of the other countries on that list do. Being predominantly Muslim has nothing to do with it or Malaysia would be at the top of the list.

This has been explained numerous times. You cannot vet someone with no record of their activities or criminal background.
He don unnerstan plane inglish.

Thank you for bringing this to his attention.

As you, and others have stated.

It will be ignored.

You will be vilified.

End of story.

1. Why isn't Saudi Arabia on that list (Saudi Arabia has an 85 - 95% Muslim population. Are they kinder, gentler Muslims and will they help "make 'murica great again" by immigrating to the U.S.?)

They're not a failed state and background checks are possible.

2. Currently there are 3.3 million (that's 3,300,000) Muslims in the U.S. Why aren't they blowing shit up or raping, robbing and killing?

US Muslims constitute more than 11 times the average incarceration rate.

Rotherham.
"US Muslims constitute more than 11 times the average incarceration rate."
I don't know where you are at, but that is definitely not true in the U.S.

Definitely not? You're definitely collaborating propaganda spewing scum.

Based on data from 2011, Pew Research Center estimated that Muslims made up 9% of the 1,598,780 state and federal prisoners in the United States. Pew also reported that as of 2010, about 0.8% of the U.S. population was Muslim, up from 0.6% in 1990. Data allegedly provided by the federal Bureau of Prisons reported that, as of 1997, Muslims made up 7.27% of the federal prison population.

In other words, Muslims are overrepresented in the French prison population by 7.5 times their percentage of the population. In the United States, although their overall percentage is smaller, Muslims are overrepresented in the prison population by 11.25 times their percentage of the population.

The percentage of Muslims inside U.S. prisons is more than 11 times their percentage of the overall population.

Why Are So Many Muslims in Prison?

Now I see your confusion. This conversation is about immigrant Muslims, not black Americans who have converted to Islam (most while in prison).

The only Muslms anyone should be afraid of are the jihadists and terrorists.

Problem is you can't tell one from the other so ban them all from coming into the US.

In fact, kick every Muslim out of the US.

Good Morning Claudette, need a hug or just get the hell out of your way?

Good morning Lump. Nah. Hugs don't cut it but getting out of the way sure does.

Saudi Arabia has a fully functioning government with diplomatic relations with the US. None of the other countries on that list do. Being predominantly Muslim has nothing to do with it or Malaysia would be at the top of the list.

This has been explained numerous times. You cannot vet someone with no record of their activities or criminal background.
Nineteen of the alleged terrorists alleged to be direct players in the 9/11 attacks were from Saudi Arabi. Some good vetting there, huh?

Well, Obama sure thought so.

I've seen ad nauseum for years how violently enraged liberals get when someone doesn't indulge their Islam fellatio....and at the same time can't give one reason WHY they want more Islam in this country when nothing good has ever come from it. Probably one of those "my little tin god Obama said so" things.
Not siding with the liberals here, but you don't seem to be providing anything but lip service yourself. For instances, you assert nothing good comes from Islam, but you don't validate your statement with any evidence.
That's why I would never be a member of the left of the right - you're all fuckin' whack jobs. Incapable of thinking for yourselves you play follow the fuhrer/leader/messiah blindly.
Aint no Muslims attacking the local McDonalds in your little Podunk town or even wanting to. Stop being afraid of the Boogey Man, he aint real.
I see. You don't give a shit that 100 fags were killed or injured in that Orlando nightclub by a Muslim. as long as you know you're safe going to your local McDonalds.

Nineteen of the alleged terrorists alleged to be direct players in the 9/11 attacks were from Saudi Arabi. Some good vetting there, huh?

Nobody was vetting anyone at that time dumbass.

I've seen ad nauseum for years how violently enraged liberals get when someone doesn't indulge their Islam fellatio....and at the same time can't give one reason WHY they want more Islam in this country when nothing good has ever come from it. Probably one of those "my little tin god Obama said so" things.
The constitution is mostly blind to religion. It's not that liberals want more muslims, it's that there is no express power to ban them or any other religion. Beyond that it's just stupid to cut off 1.6 billion individuals even if small segments of extremists are propagating terror. If you need hand holding to understand why, I can swing by with warm milk to tell you the bed time story and tuck you in.
the bans are to prevent travel from specific COUNTRIES. not to prevent travel by muslims.

You should pay attention.
Help me understand what you're talking about.

My post was a direct response to that guy asking why liberals wanted muslims here so bad.

I didn't say trumps ban is a Muslim ban.

However, Trump campaigned on a total Muslim ban. The statement from his campaign:
“total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”
Not counting the countless anti-muslim tweets well documented.

I'm waiting to see what the scotus says about it since one of the injunctions referenced trumps well documented intent to ban muslims and they'll have to argue whether or not that ruling stands.
foreigners in foreign lands do not have first amendment rights to freedom of religion guaranteed by our Constitution. They have no leg to stand on demanding entry to the US.

The only Muslms anyone should be afraid of are the jihadists and terrorists.

Problem is you can't tell one from the other so ban them all from coming into the US.

In fact, kick every Muslim out of the US.

Good Morning Claudette, need a hug or just get the hell out of your way?

Good morning Lump. Nah. Hugs don't cut it but getting out of the way sure does.

:laugh: .. I have personal experience in getting out of the way, I learned the hard way...:eusa_doh:

No, you fucking idiot, the Saudi government is also fighting terrorism and can vet their own people, unlike Somalia and other countries on the OBAMA REGIMES LIST OF COUNTRIES.

Some, a very few, have done exactly that, but most Muslims are good people who do not want to kill anyone.

But many Jihadists do want to kill Americans and they have made it known that they will use the immigration system to infiltrate the West, which includes the USA, to conduct terrorism here.

If we can conduct very thorough vetting of these muslims from these countries to make sure that they have no ties to terrprist groups, we can help to protect our citizens, which you wack-job lefitsts dont give a rats ass about anyway.

No one is afraid of Muslims, stupid ass, we dont want terrorists sneaking into our country as much as possible.

Lol, you fucking liar. You are a hate-America-first shit4brains, dont even bother denying it, jack ass.

upload_2017-6-28_9-25-38.png

Yeah, thanks to Bill Clinton not taking terrorism seriously, like the rest of you libtards, they got in from other countries on student visas, etc.

Totally different picture now, dumb ass.

Not siding with the liberals here, but you don't seem to be providing anything but lip service yourself. For instances, you assert nothing good comes from Islam, but you don't validate your statement with any evidence.

One does not prove a negative statement, one makes the assertion then the rebuttal is to provide a case where the negative statement is falsified.

You are a moron.

That's why I would never be a member of the left of the right - you're all fuckin' whack jobs. Incapable of thinking for yourselves you play follow the fuhrer/leader/messiah blindly.

...says the fucking moron.

Aint no Muslims attacking the local McDonalds in your little Podunk town or even wanting to. Stop being afraid of the Boogey Man, he aint real.

You are an idiot, that is very real.

Nobody was vetting anyone at that time dumbass.

Apparently they were. Proper papers were in order.

Yeah, thanks to Bill Clinton not taking terrorism seriously, like the rest of you libtards, they got in from other countries on student visas, etc.

Totally different picture now, dumb ass.
Excuse me, cocksucker, but wasn't Bush president during those attacks?

One does not prove a negative statement, one makes the assertion then the rebuttal is to provide a case where the negative statement is falsified.

You are a moron.

...says the fucking moron.

You are an idiot, that is very real.
"moron"
"moron"
"idiot"
See the first quote in my signature.

No, you fucking idiot, the Saudi government is also fighting terrorism and can vet their own people, unlike Somalia and other countries on the OBAMA REGIMES LIST OF COUNTRIES.

Some, a very few, have done exactly that, but most Muslims are good people who do not want to kill anyone.

But many Jihadists do want to kill Americans and they have made it known that they will use the immigration system to infiltrate the West, which includes the USA, to conduct terrorism here.

If we can conduct very thorough vetting of these muslims from these countries to make sure that they have no ties to terrprist groups, we can help to protect our citizens, which you wack-job lefitsts dont give a rats ass about anyway.

No one is afraid of Muslims, stupid ass, we dont want terrorists sneaking into our country as much as possible.

Lol, you fucking liar. You are a hate-America-first shit4brains, dont even bother denying it, jack ass.

View attachment 135979
"...the Saudi government is also fighting terrorism"
You know this how? Oh. The media and we all know how truthful they are.

"...we dont want terrorists sneaking into our country as much as possible."
Didn't stop 9/11s alleged terrorists then and it wouldn't stop them now."

"Lol, you fucking liar. You are a hate-America-first shit4brains, dont even bother denying it, jack ass."

Here's the difference between me and you statists: You are so well indoctrinated that you worship your government, and, most specifically, you worship a single party. People like you hate "lefties" even more than you hate the 'evil Mooslime terrorists' you fear. Your are so afraid of thinking for yourselves that it gives you nightmares to even consider it.

Let's do the math!

2017 - 2001 = 16 years that has passed.

Forum List

Back