The leftist bobos are revolted and ready to fight again because the extreme right has collected more than £ 1,000,000£ for the policeman's family.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Macaroni as his ass between two chairs, his favorites the Blacks Butter the rioters !

10961516.jpg

And the policemen who he does not wish to have against him...

policiers-paris-manifestation.jpg

The link in French about the Go Fund Me

I hear the police are thinking about having to take over.

Try this, people:

It looks like France is trying to do to the policeman GoFundMe what Trudeau did in Canada with the anti-vax convoys.

That's a pretty bad look, especially when your city is burning.

It is difficult to imagine a more ridiculous situation in the world than people still claiming to love the "right" or the "left". Given what both those extremes have done to us in the past, it would seem an intelligent race of beings would grow into new, better approaches.
The underage person whose chain of bad decisions put him in his situation cannot be viewed as a hero.
The policeman who over reacted with deadly force cannot be viewed as a hero.
The left's permissiveness of outrageous, anti-civilization conduct disqualifies it for leadership.
The right's lack of compassion and human understanding equally disqualifies it.

It looks like France is trying to do to the policeman GoFundMe what Trudeau did in Canada with the anti-vax convoys.

That's a pretty bad look, especially when your city is burning.
Macaroni chose his side from the beginning he condemned the policeman even before the investigation.

Macaroni slams ‘inexcusable’ police shooting of teen driver.​

It is difficult to imagine a more ridiculous situation in the world than people still claiming to love the "right" or the "left". Given what both those extremes have done to us in the past, it would seem an intelligent race of beings would grow into new, better approaches.
The underage person whose chain of bad decisions put him in his situation cannot be viewed as a hero.
The policeman who over reacted with deadly force cannot be viewed as a hero.
The left's permissiveness of outrageous, anti-civilization conduct disqualifies it for leadership.
The right's lack of compassion and human understanding equally disqualifies it.
I easily choose patriots because I have no empathy for those who come to my country and do not respect it.

I easily choose patriots because I have no empathy for those who come to my country and do not respect it.
What is not easy is identifying who is a true "patriot", or even what patriotism should be defined as. The 'Milice' espoused devotion to the country and France was ill served by them.

The policeman will also be prosecuted and it is true that without the video maybe he would not have had a pursuit.
He made a serious error, but he did stop a dangerous person, who had been seen committing serial infractions, from continuing recklessly in a heavy, powerful vehicle easily capable of doing great harm. Calling it murder is a misuse of the term.

What is not easy is identifying who is a true "patriot", or even what patriotism should be defined as. The 'Milice' espoused devotion to the country and France was ill served by them.
Si j'ai le droit, je me permet pour toi de dire quelque mots en Français en espérant que les modérateur seront compréhensible ? La France n'est plus la France, elle est une étrangère car tout les gouvernements des années passées ont plus données aux étrangers qu'aux Français.

This is not the first time I put links in French and it did not bother anyone but you.

Hey, you want to talk French? Join another board, a French board. This is an American board, we talk American. ;)

Si j'ai le droit, je me permet pour toi de dire quelque mots en Français en espérant que les modérateur seront compréhensible ? La France n'est plus la France, elle est une étrangère car tout les gouvernements des années passées ont plus données aux étrangers qu'aux Français.
Vous avez tort; la France reste la France, malgré les erreurs de la part des deux extrèmes.

He made a serious error, but he did stop a dangerous person, who had been seen committing serial infractions, from continuing recklessly in a heavy, powerful vehicle easily capable of doing great harm. Calling it murder is a misuse of the term.
In the video, we see that he panicked and "seemed" to want to escape from the policeman and he shot because the car was going towards him but he was on the side of the car. I put a video in French

Hey, you want to talk French? Join another board, a French board. This is an American board, we talk American. ;)

No thanks, it's been a long time since I've been here at the forum and what's your problem ? if you don't like my thread don't participate or go complaint to a moderator.

In the video, we see that he panicked and "seemed" to want to escape from the policeman and he shot because the car was going towards him but he was on the side of the car. I put a video in French

I saw that very shortly after the incident on the B.B.C. What was not shown is what led up to that moment and the driver's repeated infractions and efforts to avoid the police and being stopped. His actions demonstrated a danger to the public. I don't believe the policeman intended to kill the guy and shooting was going too far, but protecting the public is his job.
In any event, nothing about what happened even remotely justifies the crimes committed in succeeding nights.

Forum List

Back