The Left wants Government 2 take everybody's $ and re-distribute it; says that's not trickle-down

ONLY in the self-deluding Left-wing world can people be insisting a scenario where an ever-increasing amount of capital goes to the GOVERNMENT before it is re-distributed to the masses isnt a form of trickle-down

libs are losers who lie to themselves

I thought the lesson was well learned. trickle up or Keynes is the only answer to a bad economy. What method was used on Bush's disaster, trickle up or down?

what is "Bush's disaster"???

not to insult you champ but you list the things Democrats opposed that caused that "disaster" and i'll list the things Democrats not only supported no matter what their numbers in Congress, but continued long after Bush was gone ok???

having money start at the top, with your Progressive Masters, and then redistributted ast they see fit IS TRICKLE-DOWN
No, you person who demands explanations he can't understand, trickle down is when the richest sectors are funded by [government policies], trickle up is when the poorest sectors are funded by [government policies]. But I quite understand that you can't understand.

Paying CEO's ..From 1978 to 2013, CEO compensation, inflation-adjusted, increased 937 percent, a rise more than double stock market growth and substantially greater than the painfully slow 10.2 percent growth in a typical worker’s compensation over the same period.
That seems fair to you?
  • That CEO pay grew far faster than pay of the top 0.1 percent of wage earners indicates that CEO compensation growth does not simply reflect the increased market value of highly paid professionals in a competitive market for skills (the “market for talent”) but reflects the presence of substantial rents embedded in executive pay (meaning CEO pay does not reflect greater productivity of executives). Consequently, if CEOs earned less or were taxed more, there would be no adverse impact on output or employment.

The stolen money starts at the beginning . Redistribution is when companies take advantage of the workers and do not pay them a fair marketable wage.
Those crying over being taxed are the culprits. The rich who exploit the workers and poor.

and that isnt trickle-down?
No, it's not.

It's theft, and distribution of stolen goods.

the federal gasoline tax is three times what oil companies make on a gallon of gas. the rich can afford it idiot

tell me who exploits the workers and the poor??????

what is your point?

having money start at the top, with your Progressive Masters, and then redistributted ast they see fit IS TRICKLE-DOWN
No, you person who demands explanations he can't understand, trickle down is when the richest sectors are funded by the government, trickle up is when the poorest sectors are funded by the government. But I quite understand that you can't understand.

you're simply an idiot who lies to herself

what is obama's quantitative easing if not a TRILLION-DOLLAR gift of near interest-free money to Wall Street banks???

trickle-down is how Dems operate; you losers just continue deluding yourselves

No, you person who demands explanations he can't understand, trickle down is when the richest sectors are funded by [government policies], trickle up is when the poorest sectors are funded by [government policies]. But I quite understand that you can't understand.

once again; the poorest sectors you keep mentioning are already funded to the tune of trillions per year and have been that way for decades

you are simply making a fool of yourself thinking you are advocating for a better system when in reality all it is is class warfare

I thought the lesson was well learned. trickle up or Keynes is the only answer to a bad economy. What method was used on Bush's disaster, trickle up or down?

not to insult you champ but you list the things Democrats opposed that caused that "disaster" and i'll list the things Democrats not only supported no matter what their numbers in Congress, but continued long after Bush was gone ok???
The Bush disaster was the economy tanking when Bush was president. Did Bush use trickle up or down to begin to remedy the disaster?

it's not that i dont understand the way things work; YOU DONT:

Obama's $4 trillion gift to the rich | New York Post
nypost.com/2014/10/.../obamas-4-trillion-gift-to-the-rich/
New York Post
Oct 12, 2014 - While banks are been raking it in, they haven't made loans more easily ... Every dollar that has benefited a borrower during QE has come out of the ... shift ever in wealth, from middle class savers to rich Wall Street investors.

The OP is confused.

We have created a Walmart wage system where the largest group of retail employees do not make enough to survive. This means they cannot be a government revenue source.

The money American workers formerly made in wages/benefits (during the postwar years) currently goes to ownership; hence the Walton family now makes all the surplus income (leaving the employees with only subsistence income).

Because ownership now makes all the surplus you'd think they would have a corresponding tax burden - especially because government stabilizes/defends their overseas oil fields and trade routes.

Take a look at where Walmart products are made. Many of these products come from unstable parts of the globe that require a hugely expensive military to safeguard. So of course you'd think the wealthy would have a high tax burden to pay for this stuff.

The wealthy also benefit from an expensive, government run patent system whereby big brother puts a monopoly fence around the products of corporations. And what about the expensive legal system which ensures that free market contracts are enforced (thus adding security hence value to all transactions)?

This stuff is expense and the benefits accrue to the wealthy, who you'd think would pay higher taxes for their higher benefits.

Nope, not after Reagan. The wealthy - the only people making a real surplus in our hyper globalized low wage economy - only pay a pittance for the subsidies, bailouts, patents and military defense of their supply chains.

Where do we get the money to cover the shortfall created by Reagan's tax gift to the parasitic rentier class that owns government? We borrow it from future generations of poor workers who can't afford tax lawyers and lobbyists.

It's called redistribution, and it goes upward.

The OP needs to turn off talk radio.

Last edited:

The Bush disaster was the economy tanking when Bush was president. Did Bush use trickle up or down to begin to remedy the disaster?

ARE YOU SURE you want to go with that whole "on Bush's watch" thing idiot???

last chance..................

The OP is confused.

We have created a Walmart wage system where the largest group of retail employees do not make enough to survive. This means they cannot be a government revenue source.

The money American workers formerly made in wages/benefits (during the postwar years) currently goes to ownership; hence the Walton family now makes all the surplus income (leaving the employees with only subsistence income).

Because ownership now makes all the surplus you'd think they would have a corresponding tax burden - especially because government stabilizes/defends their overseas oil fields and trade routes. Take a look at where Walmart products are made. Many of these products come from unstable parts of the globe that require a hugely expensive military to safeguard. So of course you'd think The wealthy would have a high tax burden to pay for this stuff. But ... They also benefit from an expensive, government run patent system whereby big brother puts a monopoly fence around the investments of the wealthy. And what about the expensive legal system which ensures that free market contracts are enforced (and thus adds confidence and security to all transactions)?

This stuff is expense and the benefits accrue to the wealthy, who you'd think would pay higher taxes to pay for it.

Nope, not after Reagan. The wealthy - the people making a surplus in our globalized low wage economy - only pay a pittance for the subsidies, bailouts, patents and military defense of their supply chains.

Where do we get the money to cover the shortfall created by Reagan's tax gift to the parasitic rentier class that owns government? We borrow it from future generations of poor workers who can't afford tax lawyers and lobbyists.

It's called redistribution, and it goes upward.

The OP needs to turn off talk radio.

YAWN
another piece of boring left-wing lies and tripe

you are comparing what was done in a crisis to what caused the crisis, and what should be done the rest of the time regarding our financial system and economy

ur too stupid to debate me

once again; the poorest sectors you keep mentioning are already funded to the tune of trillions per year and have been that way for decades

you are simply making a fool of yourself thinking you are advocating for a better system when in reality all it is is class warfare
Yet the poorer sectors have received non of the productivity gains since Raygun. That's what I call class massacre.

Walmart subsidizes the government, not the other way around.
when they DO find a way to automate stores to a large degree and they WILL the people now being subsidized by thje government partially will have to have ALL THEIR NEEDS met by the government when they are let go

Well, if you use the roads, police, defense, and the regulations that keep the air, water and food clean. Why shouldn't you pay some taxes?

The private sector business owners pay for the roads and police fool, they pay for everything. Without them you fools would be scratching out an existence living in a hut foraging for food each day to survive.

I would prefer just being paid a legit wage for my labor. Until companies can be left to their own devices to do that then yes government MUST be involved.

no matter how much of a slice the government takes to acheive that huh genius???
Sure thing sparky.

nice rebuttal sparky
No need to rebut shit from dumbasses.

especially when you cant moron huh?????

Forum List

Back