The Left’s Dance With Terror

When I say you guys it means you liberals and it goes beyond this board,

Then list names. Tell us who these people are.

We both know you can't, because your claim is simply nonsense.

Why not take a step back from this, wake up, and accept that the number of people in the western world who think Pol Pot or Stalin or Mao were great leaders amounts to a handful of screwed up teenagers. There are no "liberals" who support these leaders, because these leaders oppose everything liberals stand for.

You used up your allotted time for today...:blahblah: :cuckoo:

AJ -

It amazes me that you throw out these wild, silly claims thant you can not back up, and then are not smart enough to realise that they are false. Hence, you are down to basically spamming your own threads.

Really, what a child you are.

And, how many thugs and tyrants has the right danced with over the years?

Hosni Mubarak
Saddam Hussein
The House of Saud
Manuel Noriega (so long as he did what he was told)
Batista
Papa Doc Duvalier
Diem

Need I go on?

Let's not forget Pinochet

Hosni Mubarak
Saddam Hussein
The House of Saud
Manuel Noriega (so long as he did what he was told)
Batista
Papa Doc Duvalier
Diem

Need I go on?

Let's not forget Pinochet

Don't forget that stinking pig che guevara, the retarded lefts superhero...

Warning Morbid pic enter at own risk HERE

[They tell me I have to warn you so I don't get wrote up again because of crybaby lefties]...:eusa_hand:

Hosni Mubarak
Diem

Need I go on?

Yeah that is certainly true.

... Geopoltics is usual an Amoral practice.

We got in bed with Stalin when it suited our needs, did we not?

(My bold)

We needed the USSR to defeat the bulk of the Nazi Wehrmacht. Which they did. Churchill delayed & delayed & delayed, evaded & dawdled to the max, hoping that UK & Commonwealth forces would not have to go toe-to-toe with the Wehrmacht. That worked for UK, but handed E. Europe to the Soviets. (It also, finally, killed the USSR - but that's another story ...)

The Western Left’s Fatwa Against Muslim Liberals

October 24, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

fatwa1.jpg

Since September 11, the alliance between the Saudi and Muslim Brotherhood front groups and the Western Left has become ubiquitous. It’s impossible to read a paper or watch the evening news without encountering representatives of both groups delivering the familiar homilies about foreign policy, the tiny minority of Muslim extremists and the infinite Muslim moderates victimized by Islamophobia.

At first glance Karima Bennoune’s Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here appears to fit seamlessly into that mold. Bennoune is a University of California professor and former Amnesty International activist writing a book billed as a tale of how moderate Muslims are resisting Islamic fundamentalism. But Bennoune’s book is really something else; it’s a telegram for the Western left from the forgotten Arab left.

The backlash against Morsi caught Western liberals by surprise because it did not fit a region they had compressed in their minds into American puppets and Islamic populists. It was a leftist formula that ironically did not take into account the local left. The Western left still refuses to deal with the events in Egypt as anything but a military coup; completely disregarding the populist muscle from the Arab left.

The Hitler-Stalin pact between the Western left and the Islamist organizations turned the Arab left into non-persons who are ignored unless they play into the Western preconceived narrative about Islam.

Western liberals are always on the lookout for books that will make them see the world in a whole new way and Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here certainly performs that function, but what the University of California professor is really trying to do is deprogram liberal readers who have absorbed too many trite lectures on Islamophobia from Muslim Brotherhood activists.

The Western left has ostracized liberal critics of Islam as thoroughly as it once suppressed liberal critics of the USSR. The treatment meted out to Richard Dawkins shows that even for its notables, criticism of Islam is a red line that may not be crossed. Those politically correct fatwas from the ayatollahs of Georgetown and the London School of Economics carry far more force than most Muslim fatwas.

Karima Bennoune’s Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here not only challenges the fatwas of Islam, but also the politically correct fatwas of the Western left.

The Western Left?s Fatwa Against Muslim Liberals | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back