the left is pulling the race card on Newt !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
left wing host of hardball Chris Mathews accused Gingrich of racism last night on his show !!! is anyone surprised ?? the left is stirring up hate and class warfare to energize their victim mentality anti American base and further divide this country !! is anyone surprised ?? soon Obama may be voicing these same charges against his detractors !!

left wing host of hardball Chris Mathews accused Gingrich of racism last night on his show !!! is anyone surprised ?? the left is stirring up hate and class warfare to energize their victim mentality anti American base and further divide this country !! is anyone surprised ?? soon Obama may be voicing these same charges against his detractors !!

MSNBC will pull the race card on any GOP candidate. They even did it to Bill Clinton when Hillary was running against Obama.

No surprise here. Obama's Job CZAR--is CEO--Jeffrey Immelt--of General Electric whom is also OWNER of MSNBC.

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

Let the Left pull the Racism Card. If The Conservatives are smart, they will pull the Capitalist Card and not look back........Racism Cards don't pay the bills for the 9.1%.

yeah, well that sucking sound you hear? is Trillions of American wealth headed for other countries and padding the wallets of a few borderline Criminals in our country... Congratulations.. you support that.. which more "anti-american" than ANYTHING I've seen from the left.

yeah, well that sucking sound you hear? is Trillions of American wealth headed for other countries and padding the wallets of a few borderline Criminals in our country... Congratulations.. you support that.. which more "anti-american" than ANYTHING I've seen from the left.
sooooo......i take it you are for lowering corporate taxes to keep companies in the US ???

like the trillions of dollars from Obamas so called stimulus that went to foreign banks ???

But will it trump the arrogant prick cards Newt keeps playing?

Is this something new to you? Newt is a bonafide bigot and racist. He's like Buchanan in that regard.

like the trillions of dollars from Obamas so called stimulus that went to foreign banks ???

foreign banks?
You mean like the Bank of America Na?

You do know what the Na stands for don't you?

do some research on "American" banks.

Is this something new to you? Newt is a bonafide bigot and racist. He's like Buchanan in that regard.
prove it !!!....... you can't !!! and your racist boy Obongo will pull the race card !!! hell they did on Bill Clinton !!

prove it !!!....... you can't !!! and your racist boy Obongo will pull the race card !!! hell they did on Bill Clinton !!

Prove what? He's doing the dog whistle thing lately. He wants "poor kids" to become janitors under a "Master" janitor. Any idea what he's talking about there? He's called Obama an anti-colonial kenyan. That so hard to figure out?

In any case..I've been following Newt for quite some time. He's said on several occassions, that white christian culture is superior to all others. He's got a film disparaging Muslims and warning of creeping Sharia in this country. Google works for you yidnar..

Prove what? He's doing the dog whistle thing lately. He wants "poor kids" to become janitors under a "Master" janitor. Any idea what he's talking about there? He's called Obama an anti-colonial kenyan. That so hard to figure out?

In any case..I've been following Newt for quite some time. He's said on several occassions, that white christian culture is superior to all others. He's got a film disparaging Muslims and warning of creeping Sharia in this country. Google works for you yidnar..
ever read the racist quates from dreams from my father that the kenyan wrote ???and giving poor kids the opportunity to make extra money is a good thing not racism !!

Forum List

Back