The left is desperate to keep Hitlary relevant.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Comeback queen? Hillary rumors won't go away :50:

Comeback queen? Hillary rumors won't go away

The 69-year-old former secretary of state otherwise emerged to present pop star Katy Perry with an award at a UNICEF ball and has been photographed at smart restaurants such as the Polo Bar, dining with fashion designer Ralph Lauren who custom-made the pantsuit in which she
concealed hear diapers.

Yes I adjusted the text somewhat for accuracy.

They realize they have no new cults of personality available. At least with the meat puppet faggot they had a piece of shit with no discernible record. He has yet to achieve anything legislatively for anyone to be proud of, but had nothing in 2008 to hide from.

Now there are no new democrooks to build a false narrative around, because democrooks have lost 1000 elected seats around the country since the moonbat messiah came alone.

The fact that they didn't basically purge her like they did with Kerry until they needed a new SoS, tells me they're desperate. The idea anyone would consider allowing this hag to be the face of a dog food brand, let alone a political party, leads me to believe the DNC may dissolve. It's largely useless anyway. Billions have been wasted over the last 8 years and they haven't been this powerless since the GOP freed their slaves.

I think the CPUSA should take over for the DNC. It may end up more relevant anyway.

Who cares? The election is over. Trump needs to govern now, and most don't think he's capable of doing that. Lots of eyes will be on his every move, and I don't think he can hide behind a bunch of childish twitter remarks.

Who cares? The election is over. Trump needs to govern now, and most don't think he's capable of doing that. Lots of eyes will be on his every move, and I don't think he can hide behind a bunch of childish twitter remarks.
No doubt you will hate Trump talking directly to you....:lol:

Whenever a POTUS (in his case that stands for Pig of the US) wants to have a twitter war with me, he's wasting the country's time.

• Banned

LOL...

YOU...

"think"...

LOL...

Trump CAN'T "Govern" now. Still 2 days to go.

The meat puppet faggot went 9 years for far on the campaign trail We haven't had a president actually governing since 2008.

When Trump does start governing, I doubt you're going to like it. I might not even like it, but no matter what he does, you'll hate him for it.

They will miss being lied to. I hate it for them!

LOL...

YOU...

"think"...

LOL...

Trump CAN'T "Govern" now. Still 2 days to go.

The meat puppet faggot went 9 years for far on the campaign trail We haven't had a president actually governing since 2008.

When Trump does start governing, I doubt you're going to like it. I might not even like it, but no matter what he does, you'll hate him for it.

The only things he is known to be good at are childish insults, debauchery, and going bankrupt. Those aren't the most required talents for president.

The 69-year-old former secretary of state otherwise emerged to present pop star Katy Perry with an award at a UNICEF ball and has been photographed at smart restaurants such as the Polo Bar, dining with fashion designer Ralph Lauren who custom-made the pantsuit in which she
concealed hear diapers.

They realize they have no new cults of personality available. At least with the meat puppet faggot they had a piece of shit with no discernible record. He has yet to achieve anything legislatively for anyone to be proud of, but had nothing in 2008 to hide from.

Now there are no new democrooks to build a false narrative around, because democrooks have lost 1000 elected seats around the country since the moonbat messiah came alone.

The fact that they didn't basically purge her like they did with Kerry until they needed a new SoS, tells me they're desperate. The idea anyone would consider allowing this hag to be the face of a dog food brand, let alone a political party, leads me to believe the DNC may dissolve. It's largely useless anyway. Billions have been wasted over the last 8 years and they haven't been this powerless since the GOP freed their slaves.

I think the CPUSA should take over for the DNC. It may end up more relevant anyway.

The colostomy bag in a pantsuit needs to be neither seen nor heard....

concealed hear diapers.

Why do you keep bringing her up?

Forum List

Back