"The Latinos Are Coming".But What If The "Legal Americans"On The Border Stop Them From Entering?

what if all 5 million members of the NRA head for all of the borders?

Don't even need to. Take out the leaders: The leftist shitheads who are marching along with them. Identify them and arrest them immediately.

The rest will scatter and will be the problem of the Mexican government.
well, hey, once they all start stepping in all of that human poop, they may just go back
You talking about when they crap themselves once they encounter the United States Military at the border ?

Don't even need to. Take out the leaders: The leftist shitheads who are marching along with them. Identify them and arrest them immediately.

. I'm all for arresting their leaders yes.

Well actually, I meant knee-capping their leaders like the Israeli IDF does with those suppressed Ruger 10/22 rifles. Then arresting them.

But something got lost in the translation. :laugh:

Time to gather school children - arm them with signs made out of sharp-edge metal sheets and have them gather peacefully along the border to convince the intruders to retreat. Y'know, like the police retreat in the face of mobs in liberal controlled cities.

Last edited:

someone needs to call godzilla,,,we need him now !!!

^

Pussy ass response.

How so? Your the pussy who's so afraid of being called a "racist" or a "bigot", that you're willing to give your country, your heritage, and your birthright to a bunch of foreign invaders.

People have fought and died for your right to be an ungrateful asshole who doesn't deserve the freedoms you take for granted. But your idiocy makes it pretty obvious that that they fought and died for nothing.
im gonna feel sorry for all of those fast food restaurants on the other side. i really dont think they will be going in to order a meal.

Forum List

Back