The knee was down

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
First play of the Dallas/Oakland game....the refs couldn't get the call right in slow motion replay.

No flag when Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin stepped on the field to re-route the Ravens receiver. Ref was right beside him looking at the fans.

Bring back the replacements!

Last edited:
First play of the Dallas/Oakland game....the refs couldn't get the call right in slow motion replay.

No flag when Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin stepped on the field to re-route the Ravens receiver. Ref was right beside him looking at the fans.

Bring back Al Davis. They should have him up in a Luxury Box like the Skeletin Robot on Craig Ferguson's Late late Show..

:lol:

Bring back Al Davis. They should have him up in a Luxury Box like the Skeletin Robot on Craig Ferguson's Late late Show..

No need to make a joke out of it, the refs already made the NFL a joke.

No need to make a joke out of it, the refs already made the NFL a joke.

Ya...Ya...we laugh till we cry... :lol: :(

Someday the refs will have to have thier calls reviewed just like the players if a call is challenged by a coach.

How many games were decided by the refs this week?

Finally, I heard that the refs in the Giants/skins game are going to be punished. That's the first time I've ever heard of refs getting punished.

A Philly player was ejected for touching a ref. How long before a ref gets punched in the face for a stupid call? I can't wait to see it.

Forum List

Back