The Judge Presiding Over Trump's Case, Juan Merchan, Is So Bad That Obama Rejected Him After Chuck Schumer Recommended Him For Federal Judge

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That's right! The Kenyan Usurper turned this guy down after Schumer recommended him for federal judge of Brooklyn. And I must say, this judge is a third world Colombian born person. Trump's lawyers should seek a different venue. This third worlder will not be fair to our unwavering patriotic president, Donald John Trump.

To be fair, they need a partisan hack to judge this case or it will be thrown out at the case conference.
Yep, and you can bet he will put a unconstitutional gag order on Trump, a declared candidate for POTUS, and deny a change of venue to boot.

Just more grist for the wheel of faux NYC "justice".

Far left hack judge, DA that ran on getting Trump, in a place that voted 87% for Chicom Joe.

Sounds legit.

That's right! The Kenyan Usurper turned this guy down after Schumer recommended him for federal judge of Brooklyn. And I must say, this judge is a third world Colombian born person. Trump's lawyers should seek a different venue. This third worlder will not be fair to our unwavering patriotic president, Donald John Trump.

The DemoKKKrats had to shop long and hard to find a judge with so little self-worth he would be willing to hear this case. I'm sure it wasn't easy.

You tards are sooooooo predictable with your character assassinations of everyone holding Trump accountable for his crimes.

Pathetic.

They will seek a change of venue, probably to Staten Island which is the only one of the five boroughs in which Trump can get a fair trial in. Upstate NY is also a possibility.

Forum List

Back