The John Adams Project

Since when are basic human rights anti-american?
They are what our founding fathers fought for. The right to a fair trial, right to face your accuser, right to a speedy trial, right of habeus corpus..

How Un-American!

anti american because the SCOTUS already ruled in favor of the military tribunal,, you are trampling all over the rights of AMERICANS by thumbing your ass at the SCOTUS that's what marxists do

Did they rule against the validity of American courts to try those who have committed crimes against Americans?

I don't think so.

The American court system has done just fine for over 200 years, it will do fine now

no the unamerican uncivil liberties for americans will do all they can to free the terrorist and you are all for that just be honest.

you should just say it... it won't hurt your slogan really is "FREE THE TERRORIST" we understand you anti american thinking. yes we do and you can poke your thumb in the survivors eyes too.

They are what our founding fathers fought for. The right to a fair trial, right to face your accuser, right to a speedy trial, right of habeus corpus..

How Un-American!

anti american because the SCOTUS already ruled in favor of the military tribunal,, you are trampling all over the rights of AMERICANS by thumbing your ass at the SCOTUS that's what marxists do

NOW you say the word of SCOTUS is as written in stone, like the (alleged) WORD OF GOD??????

i didn't take any positon on this group, did i?

the hypocrites are the loons who thought outing plame was ok.

oh...and X, the opinion piece the loon linked to? i'm afraid that it's opinion isn't dispositive of anything.

X? Are you talking to me? Since you didn't reply to me, I'll assume you didn't but I'll respond to your post nonetheless.

The loons are the ones outing CIA agents. That's what the opinion piece is about. If you don't want to take sides, fine, but don't ignore the hypocrisy on the Left that is happening right now.

someone said, LOL, "I hope they call Bush and Cheney and Powell to testify..."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRWVdBvpWFQ"]THE BUSH CHENEY TORTURE SIDESTEP[/ame]​

ewwwwww That's gross

Kangaroo courts anyone???

If they are guilty....prove they are guilty in a court of law. It is how civilized societies behave

you should just say it... it won't hurt your slogan really is "FREE THE TERRORIST" we understand you anti american thinking. yes we do and you can poke your thumb in the survivors eyes too.

We need a word to describe lying partisan hyperbole
Bullshit works.

Kangaroo courts anyone???

If they are guilty....prove they are guilty in a court of law. It is how civilized societies behave

Bullshit works.

oh really? what do you think the defense lawyers are trying to do if not set them free asswipe,, and you are rooting for the win.

How Un-American!

Bullshit too

How Un-American!

Bullshit too

newp! it's not, the truth will give you a black eye. this is just one more disaster Americans are going to hate obamalama for.. just one more reason:lol::lol::lol:

When I think of the terrorist atrocity that happened eight years ago, I feel deeply for people like Vic and Christina Colaio. These two fine Americans lost their sons Stephen and Mark, who both worked in the World Trade Center. Along with their daughter, Jean, the elderly couple suffers their loss on a daily basis. Time does not heal those kinds of wounds.

That is why I am so enraged by the John Adams Project, a group of subversive Americans affiliated with the ACLU who are sneaking around taking pictures of CIA agents who may have interrogated captured al-Qaida guys in the wake of the Sept. 11 attack. This insidious outfit believes the CIA tortured casually and the U.S.A. is a "human rights violator."

After taking the surreptitious photos, the Adams Project then passes them on to lawyers representing incarcerated terrorists, hoping that an accused man will, in turn, accuse a CIA agent of torturing him. This nasty business is now being investigated by the Justice Department, but the Obama administration has kept very quiet about it and, strangely, so have the media

The John Adams Project - HUMAN EVENTS

Just think of how this would not be a problem if torturing had never become an American policy.

When I think of the terrorist atrocity that happened eight years ago, I feel deeply for people like Vic and Christina Colaio. These two fine Americans lost their sons Stephen and Mark, who both worked in the World Trade Center. Along with their daughter, Jean, the elderly couple suffers their loss on a daily basis. Time does not heal those kinds of wounds.

That is why I am so enraged by the John Adams Project, a group of subversive Americans affiliated with the ACLU who are sneaking around taking pictures of CIA agents who may have interrogated captured al-Qaida guys in the wake of the Sept. 11 attack. This insidious outfit believes the CIA tortured casually and the U.S.A. is a "human rights violator."

After taking the surreptitious photos, the Adams Project then passes them on to lawyers representing incarcerated terrorists, hoping that an accused man will, in turn, accuse a CIA agent of torturing him. This nasty business is now being investigated by the Justice Department, but the Obama administration has kept very quiet about it and, strangely, so have the media

The John Adams Project - HUMAN EVENTS

Just think of how this would not be a problem if torturing had never become an American policy.

it wasn't,, so now we are getting there you left wing hate america anti americans are going for "payback" at least you are honest.:lol::lol:

Bullshit works.

oh really? what do you think the defense lawyers are trying to do if not set them free asswipe,, and you are rooting for the win.

Of course defense lawyers try to find their clients not guilty. Talk about stating the obvious.

But you seem to support this:

1. Torture as an American policy
2. Not providing counsel to the accused
3. If providing counsel, provide counsel that doesn't try to help their clients

You're not too keen on our American Justice System....just remember that if you are ever accused (unjustly or not) of anything.

Bullshit works.

More Bullshit. A defense lawer protects the rights of the defendent, and in our system of law every accused is affored rights. Many foreign nationals have been tried, convicted and sentenced (some executed) by our courts - all defended by counsel.
You're too partisan - and maybe too stupid - to see the forest, and by calling anyone who disagrees with your narrow world view loaded names ("marxist!") you simply lack credibilty.
Post something that's not utter bullshit and maybe your words would be more significant than a blank page.

John Adams is known for having defended the British Soldiers who were involved in the Boston massacre. Even though he was American, he believed they deserved a fair trial and proper representation. He was despised by Bostonians who wanted to lynch them.

Adams got the soldiers off

What Adams did is Noble. Speaking Your Conscience, whether Others agree with You or not, is Noble. Outing CIA Agents is Not Noble. It is Despicable. It is aiding and abetting the Enemy.

AIDING AND ABETTING (AGENCY) - The guilt of a person in a criminal case may be proved without evidence that he personally did every act involved in the commission of the crime charged. The law recognizes that, ordinarily, anything a person can do for himself may also be accomplished through direction of another person as an agent, or by acting together with, or under the direction of, another person or persons in a joint effort.

So, if the acts or conduct of an agent, employee or other associate of the person are willfully directed or authorized by the person, or if the person aids and abets another person by willfully joining together with that person in the commission of a crime, then the law holds the person responsible for the conduct of that other person just as though the person had engaged in such conduct himself.x Notice, however, that before any person can be held criminally responsible for the conduct of others it is necessary that the person willfully associate himself in some way with the crime, and willfully participate in it. Mere presence at the scene of a crime and even knowledge that a crime is being committed are not sufficient to establish that a person either directed or aided and abetted the crime.

"Aiding And Abetting" Defined & Explained

Bullshit works.

More Bullshit. A defense lawer protects the rights of the defendent, and in our system of law every accused is affored rights. Many foreign nationals have been tried, convicted and sentenced (some executed) by our courts - all defended by counsel.
You're too partisan - and maybe too stupid - to see the forest, and by calling anyone who disagrees with your narrow world view loaded names ("marxist!") you simply lack credibilty.
Post something that's not utter bullshit and maybe your words would be more significant than a blank page.

You left out that these are not only 'foreign nationals', but they are enemy combatants pulled off the battlefield during a time of war.

We are at war right? After all? The lot of you libs want us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and have said as much, and therefore admit we are engaged in a WAR.

This whole scenario is going to jeapordize our security and you know it.

And the goal if not to try the previous administration, is to set these perpetrators free.

John Adams is known for having defended the British Soldiers who were involved in the Boston massacre. Even though he was American, he believed they deserved a fair trial and proper representation. He was despised by Bostonians who wanted to lynch them.

Adams got the soldiers off

What Adams did is Noble. Speaking Your Conscience, whether Others agree with You or not, is Noble. Outing CIA Agents is Not Noble. It is Despicable. It is aiding and abetting the Enemy.

AIDING AND ABETTING (AGENCY) - The guilt of a person in a criminal case may be proved without evidence that he personally did every act involved in the commission of the crime charged. The law recognizes that, ordinarily, anything a person can do for himself may also be accomplished through direction of another person as an agent, or by acting together with, or under the direction of, another person or persons in a joint effort.

So, if the acts or conduct of an agent, employee or other associate of the person are willfully directed or authorized by the person, or if the person aids and abets another person by willfully joining together with that person in the commission of a crime, then the law holds the person responsible for the conduct of that other person just as though the person had engaged in such conduct himself.x Notice, however, that before any person can be held criminally responsible for the conduct of others it is necessary that the person willfully associate himself in some way with the crime, and willfully participate in it. Mere presence at the scene of a crime and even knowledge that a crime is being committed are not sufficient to establish that a person either directed or aided and abetted the crime.

"Aiding And Abetting" Defined & Explained

aiding and abetting, a familiar term in criminal law meaning the advising, counseling, procuring, or encouraging another to commit crime.
One accused of such acts cannot be guilty thereof unless the person aided committed a crime.
21 AM J2d Crim L ss 119. If guilty, the one aiding and abetting is himself liable as a principle, et seq ss 122.

52nd Street ought to take note, given his posts advocating a military coup.

Bullshit too

newp! it's not, the truth will give you a black eye. this is just one more disaster Americans are going to hate obamalama for.. just one more reason:lol::lol::lol:

Most Americans are not filled with hate - its obvious you are; I pity you.

Bullshit works.

Of course defense lawyers try to find their clients not guilty. Talk about stating the obvious.

But you seem to support this:

1. Torture as an American policy
2. Not providing counsel to the accused
3. If providing counsel, provide counsel that doesn't try to help their clients

You're not too keen on our American Justice System....just remember that if you are ever accused (unjustly or not) of anything.

and you support setting the terrorist who murdered 3000 of your fellow Americans free. I think I can sleep better than you. I would never set them free. but we gonna sit here and watch you dumbfucks do it.

Forum List

Back