The jobs boom in manufacturing

Obama is long on promises but short on keeping them.

Did Obama happen to say just how he was going to achieve his job creations, or were the words as empty as the words he promised last go around?

We have just had the fastest drop in unemployment since 1984....from 10.2% to 8.1%. All this in spite of the fact that House Republicans have blocked infrastructure spending bills that would have helped. Why? Because Republicans are more concerned with winning the election than helping America.

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Top Picks (Most Requested Statistics) : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Employment Level - Civilian Labor Force - LNS12000000

Jan 2009: 142,187,000
Aug 2012: 142,101,000

Still a net loss.

False, obama has created over 4.5 million new private sector jobs with a net increase of 332,000 jobs (look at the link)
Obama has also created more jobs in two years than W did during his entire presidency.
W had a net job gain of negative 646,000 which is a perfect example of how hard right policies are a disaster to the nation.

I posted direct numbers from the BLS. Where are you getting a net increase?

Also:

Jan 2001: 132466
Jan 2009: 133561

Net gain of 1,095,000 jobs for Bush (still sucks).

There's no fact like a made up one.

Hmmmm, Hmmmm good!

Did Obama happen to say just how he was going to achieve his job creations, or were the words as empty as the words he promised last go around?

Housing inventory has returned to normal.

Housing starts next year will begin to bring down unemployment.

We have just had the fastest drop in unemployment since 1984....from 10.2% to 8.1%. All this in spite of the fact that House Republicans have blocked infrastructure spending bills that would have helped. Why? Because Republicans are more concerned with winning the election than helping America.

Chris you amaze me. We have had the longest string of months over 8% in UE since WWII. Yet that is a good thing. I've heard liberals talk about the 8% as the new norm for unemployment in this country. You people could talk about a heart attack as a welcomed thing in your lives, I swear.

Why the drop in the unemployment rate? Because over 300,000 people left the workforce.

Fewer people are employed now than were employed when Obama took office.

Where did you get that fiction? Housing inventory is not "normal."

Still a net loss.

False, obama has created over 4.5 million new private sector jobs with a net increase of 332,000 jobs (look at the link)
Obama has also created more jobs in two years than W did during his entire presidency.
W had a net job gain of negative 646,000 which is a perfect example of how hard right policies are a disaster to the nation.

How can it be false? Those are hard numbers. Unlike the bullshit 4.5M jobs saved or created which is a made up number.
You know the difference, right?

I just provided proof from the unbiased politifact showing Clinton's statement to be 100% factual. If you can show me an unbiased source showing they are wrong, I'd love to see it,..

For many real estate professionals, short sales and foreclosures are the new “traditional” real estate transaction.

About SFR - Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource

Amazing!

How can it be false? Those are hard numbers. Unlike the bullshit 4.5M jobs saved or created which is a made up number.

I just provided proof from the unbiased politifact showing Clinton's statement to be 100% factual. If you can show me an unbiased source showing they are wrong, I'd love to see it,..

I just did.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics.

I have no doubt there will be a manufacturing boom if Obama is relected... Unfortunately, it will be in China.

If the GOP gets any kind of control, they will send every job they can to China and the jons they can't offshore, they will hire illegals to do.

If every job is in China, why would illegals be here?

I highly doubt any Republican wants to go to China for goods and services.

We have also had the highest sustained unemployment in 30 years. This is despite the Democrats having unprecedented control over government for 2 years.
And they wasted it on the least popular entitlement program in history. And even then they had to bribe their own legislators to pass it and use parliamentary tricks to make it work.

Republicans don't care about jobs because they represent the 1%.

Since 1961...

Republican job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democrats - 42 million jobs in 24 years.

Sure cause Republicans dont have any desire for goods or services, or for their businesses to continue to be strong.

Let's, for the sake of argument, say your figures are completely accurate. Why did Republicans create 24 million jobs if they dont care about jobs?

Clinton said Obama created 4.5M jobs?
It simply isn't true. You've been shown it isn't true. Why do you insist on believing somethig that isn't true?

Chris you amaze me. We have had the longest string of months over 8% in UE since WWII. Yet that is a good thing. I've heard liberals talk about the 8% as the new norm for unemployment in this country. You people could talk about a heart attack as a welcomed thing in your lives, I swear.

They will try to sell you on the fact that a heart attack is still better than a massive debilitating stroke.

Republicans don't care about jobs because they represent the 1%.

Since 1961...

Republican job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democrats - 42 million jobs in 24 years.

Total Nonfarm jobs January 2009: 133,561,000
Total Nonfarm jobs August 2012: 133,300,000

Obama at 261,000 jobs LOST is the absolute worst.

Employment, Hours, and Earnings from the Current Employment Statistics survey (National) : Multi-Screen Data Search : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Chris is right, 2/3rds of all the jobs created in the past 52 years have been under democratic presidents. It shows beyond all doubt that when it comes to job creation, the democrats destroy the republicans

PolitiFact | Bill Clinton says Democratic presidents top Republican presidents in job creation

Well. Bill Clinton said it. It must be true. Why would a man of incredible integrity like him lie?

I have no doubt there will be a manufacturing boom if Obama is relected... Unfortunately, it will be in China.

If the GOP gets any kind of control, they will send every job they can to China and the jons they can't offshore, they will hire illegals to do.

Willard's bain capital was one of the pioneers of shutting down american factories and sending jobs to china. Big business loves the communists as they work long hours in terrible conditions, next to no environmental standards, and for about .35 cents and hour. That all sends profit margins through the roof for the fat cats which is all the GOP thugs care about.

As for the jobs they can't offshore like constitution workers, landscapers, mechanics, cooks, flooring, electricians, mechanics, painters, roofers, general laborers etc,..The illegals will do these jobs for bare minimum wage or less with a smile on their face

Last edited:

Still a net loss.

repeatedly proven false, you friendless dillhole. :rofl:

Black_Label has not made any friends yet
Nor any sense.

If the GOP gets any kind of control, they will send every job they can to China and the jons they can't offshore, they will hire illegals to do.[/QUOTE]

The same illegals that Obama wants to grant amnesty to? Those illegals? Oh excuse me, "undocumented workers".:D

Forum List

Back