The Islamist Trojan Horse

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Adam's Apple, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    People could be funding these jihadist groups unknowingly. Sometime back I read an article that said these jihadist groups make big bucks by selling seemingly innocent things such as Latin music CDs, among other things, at regional fairs/festivals. The jihadist groups hire Latinos to be the vendors so that they, as the real retailers, remain anonymous to the buyers.

The Islamist Trojan Horse Is Already in Place
    By Youssef M. Ibrahim, Jewish World Review
    September 25, 2007

"We're fighting them there, so we don't have to fight them here" has become a hymn for the American right and an abominable lie to the left. But drowned out by all the noise is the fact that "they" are here already, having landed a long time ago and gotten very busy indeed constructing the American wing of jihad.

for full article:
    http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0907/ibrahim092507.php3

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,362
    You post some of the stupidest threads i've seen on this board.

With this logic, you could literally argue that anything you buy somewhere MAY be supporting a terrorist.

Don't be so god damn afraid of these little "terrorists", dude. Just about everyone has been a terrorist in one way or another during their life. If you picked on a kid in school, you were a terrorist.

You gotta die of something, brother. Hopefully you'll have a chance to stab one in the neck with a pen right before his bomb belt explodes in your face.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Actually, he is among the best posters on the board, he posts, then lets the reactions happen. He never 'gets into it' with anyone. I've learned alot from AA.

4. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    really its a stupid concept

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Another 'bright lights' post. :eusa_doh:

6. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Coming from someone that has an illuminati avatar:cuckoo:...And also believes the Bush administration blew up the twin towers and has successfully covered up the attack:cuckoo:...

Along with various other far fetched, wakadoo conspiracy theories:cuckoo:...

Yet you think this is a stupid concept?.?.?:cuckoo:

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    I believe elements within the bush administration orchestrated the events of 911 and the attempted cover up is less than half successful as far as all major polls indicate .it does not take much opened mined research to determine there is a global elite ,a Illuminati ,with a new world order agenda OR THAT LATIN CDS SOLD through unsuspecting MEXICAINS FUND ALLCIADUH is a stupid idea

8. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    It’s obvious that you did not read the article. Your comment has little to do with the article but rather with my remarks prefacing the article. The intent of my remarks was that ordinary people can fund these groups without knowing it. Do you remember when the jihadists bought truckloads of cigarettes in North Carolina and shipped them north to a cell in Detroit to sell at discounted prices to fund the work of Hezballah? Do you think the people who purchased those cigarettes knew they were funding Hezballah? If the FBI hadn’t exposed their scheme, they undoubtedly would still be doing it today—and may still be for all we know. Who would have thought the jihadists could come up with a scheme as simple as that to fund their causes? (yep, sarcasm intended).

Rather than call me stupid, you should use your time and energy trying to learn the “ways and means” of our enemies instead of just swallowing the far left propaganda hook, line and sinker as gospel truth. The jihadists are a lot smarter and more determined than you give them credit for. But if you want to be a dupe, go ahead, be my guest.

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    there is this place called CHINA and i heard that sell us everything we own then use the money to enslave people and build nuclear weapons to point right at us...how many packs of cigs or Latin Cd's does it take to buy a rocket launcher?

10. Alucard

Alucard VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
    :cuckoo: