The Islamic State's Real Goal

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
is%5B1%5D.jpeg

Take a good look at this map and think about it. What would our world be like if this horror were to come true?

This came from Doug Ross @ Journal blog but links to Islamic State s Ultimate Goal Saudi Arabia s Oil Wells which should be considered a reputable site.

is%5B1%5D.jpeg

Take a good look at this map and think about it. What would our world be like if this horror were to come true?

Life, for all intents and purposes as we now know it, would be finished.

We would be slaves.

But my God has assured us that it will not happen that way.

I have read the Bible from start to finish: I know how the story ends.

Take comfort in the blessed assurance of Christ our Savior. :thup:

@deltex1

is%5B1%5D.jpeg

Life, for all intents and purposes as we now know it, would be finished.

We would be slaves.

But my God has assured us that it will not happen that way.

I have read the Bible from start to finish: I know how the story ends.

Take comfort in the blessed assurance of Christ our Savior. :thup:

@deltex1
That's why we can't allow muzzie nukes...God helps those who help themselves...

Clearly they've realized their goal of frightening many conservatives into advocating for stupid things, such as sending American troops to Iraq and Syria.

“Several Republican lawmakers have said ground troops should not be ruled out, but Obama in his speech insisted they would not be sent to Iraq.”

Republican ISIS can t be stopped without troops on the ground TheHill

Thankfully the president isn't subject to such stupidity.

Clearly they've realized their goal of frightening many conservatives into advocating for stupid things, such as sending American troops to Iraq and Syria.

“Several Republican lawmakers have said ground troops should not be ruled out, but Obama in his speech insisted they would not be sent to Iraq.”

This post fails at being interesting.

But I guess you're long since used to that by now. :badgrin:

It's not republican advice...it's 4,star general advice...what rank did Obabble hold in his years of service?

This post fails at being interesting.

But I guess you're long since used to that by now. :badgrin:
Dat be a large turd down de throat...fo sho.

C'mon. It IS a possibility.

However, my own general consensus is that most Arabs or Muslims cannot get beyond the tribalism that dominates their societies. This is already showing in the IS actions. They take over areas but cannot gain allegiances or obedience without the approval of tribal leaders. If they do anything those leaders don't like, they face opposition.

To have a united Muslim empire such as on the map is a near impossibility for them.

is%5B1%5D.jpeg

This came from Doug Ross @ Journal blog but links to Islamic State s Ultimate Goal Saudi Arabia s Oil Wells which should be considered a reputable site.

Is the sum greater than the parts? That entire region is pretty much a basket case. India is slowly getting better but how do you think it would fare under ISIS control, would it be more prosperous and innovative?

I say go for it, there is too much overpopulation in the region anyway.

Here's what is in store for their future citizens:

After gaining control over Syria, the Islamic State terrorist group is now prohibiting thousands of children in the country from learning mathematics or social studies based on their newly released diktats.

According to a report from CNN, Syrian children will no longer have the chance to learn about democracy and election as well as sports, and will instead be taught the radical teachings of the jihadists.​

Give them a generation and people there won't be able to even count how many wives a man has.

It's not republican advice...it's 4,star general advice...what rank did Obabble hold in his years of service?
Commander in Chief.

That four star General? You know what he says to Obama?

"Yes Sir".

Commander in Chief.

That four star General? You know what he says to Obama?

"Yes Sir".

Yepp.

Forum List

Back