the iron claw

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
excellent movie...sad movie even leaving out a lot of facts..there is no mention of david's daughters death at 13 months or so with sids...the 5th brother was also left out...the director felt like there can only be so many deaths..there were liberties taken...the time line is a bit off....the kerry von erick was played by jeremy allen white who i like as an actor but was too short for the role..he did bulk up....fritz found kerry not kev.....david never mailed a postcard from japan

but go try to enjoy this sad family history or tragic lives

excellent movie...sad movie even leaving out a lot of facts..there is no mention of david's daughters death at 13 months or so with sids...the 5th brother was also left out...the director felt like there can only be so many deaths..there were liberties taken...the time line is a bit off....the kerry von erick was played by jeremy allen white who i like as an actor but was too short for the role..he did bulk up....fritz found kerry not kev.....david never mailed a postcard from japan

but go try to enjoy this sad family history or tragic lives
i saw von erick use the "iron claw on rick flair.

at the time my cousin was "dating" a 'rassler'. my brother said they made a movie about him, sputnik monroe. maybe i can watch both films soon.

ahh dont get me started on the actor who played flair...horrible....

each time i see flair all i can think of is the plane ride from hell....flair twirling his dick as he walks down the aisle with robe open....and nothing underneath

Wrestling broke my heart at age 10 when I discovered it was fake.

Haven't watched since.

When I left, it was the Von Ericks that were my favorites.

I think a couple had already died if not all of them.

It was, indeed, a very sad, and tragic story.

Sometimes when I encounter today's fans, I ask, "do you know the Von Ericks?" They always respond that they never heard of them.

I want to see this movie.

OIP.C532LgPOXNsPcWRDzpT0awHaFj

My dad's PD had the old Iron Claw but they had to pull them due to breaking wrists with them.

The Von Erich family came originally from Berlin, Germany, and I remember Waldo goosestepping to the ring and Bruno Sammartino vowing to give him the beating that this nazi so sorely deserves.

The Fabulous Freebirds regularly kicked their asses.

They ain't know nothin about no Badstreet USA...

Forum List

Back