The Irish FM visits Gaza, calls for end to blockade

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- The Irish Foreign Minister, Eamon Gilmore, on Friday visited the Gaza Strip entering the coastal enclave through the Beit Hanoun crossing to the north of the Strip as part of a three day visit to occupied Palestine.

Mr Gilmore said he welcomed the opportunity to see for himself the impact the Israeli blockade policy continues to have on the ordinary people and economy of the territory.

He renewed calls for an end to the blockade which his government opposed because of its huge effect on ordinary people according AFP.

The Irish Foreign Minister, Eamon Gilmore, on Friday visited the Gaza Strip entering the coastal enclave through the Beit Hanoun crossing to the north of the Strip as part of a three day visit to occupied Palestine.
  • His own country is in a financial mess, but the idiot is touring arabs.
  • Since noone lost any land there's no occupation, of course.
Mr Gilmore said he welcomed the opportunity to see for himself the impact the Israeli blockade policy continues to have on the ordinary people and economy of the territory. He renewed calls for an end to the blockade which his government opposed because of its huge effect on ordinary people according AFP.
Jameson talking, no doubt.

The Irish Foreign Minister, Eamon Gilmore, on Friday visited the Gaza Strip entering the coastal enclave through the Beit Hanoun crossing to the north of the Strip as part of a three day visit to occupied Palestine.
Mr Gilmore said he welcomed the opportunity to see for himself the impact the Israeli blockade policy continues to have on the ordinary people and economy of the territory. He renewed calls for an end to the blockade which his government opposed because of its huge effect on ordinary people according AFP.

Ireland: 11th most prosperous in the world :)
Ireland is 11th in the Legatum Institute prosperity Index, which should please some of our more "enthusiastic"
posters who have taken interest in little Ireland recently

The Legatum Institute
1 Norway 3 8 12 4 4 2 3 1
2 Denmark 14 1 3 5 16 8 5 2
3 Australia 7 7 6 1 14 14 4 4
4 New Zealand 24 13 2 2 22 9 2 3
5 Sweden 6 2 4 11 12 5 8 7
6 Canada 5 9 5 10 15 7 1 8
7 Finland 15 3 7 3 13 4 16 6
8 Switzerland 2 10 1 29 2 12 17 13
9 Netherlands 9 12 10 14 9 17 7 5
10 United States 18 5 9 13 1 26 12 9
11 Ireland 35 11 14 12 11 3 9 10
12 Iceland 71 6 15 8 3 1 6 11
13 United Kingdom 21 4 8 19 17 23 13 12
14 Austria 11 18 11 17 8 16 25 16
15 Germany 8 16 17 27 6 20 15 15
16 Singapore 1 14 13 51 20 6 30 32
17 Belgium 19 23 16 18 10 19 19 18
18 France 16 20 18 16 7 28 11 36
19 Hong Kong 4 17 19 39 33 18 21 20
20 Taiwan 12 15 32 9 29 13 32 29
21 Japan 20 21 20 23 5 11 51 25
22 Slovenia 31 24 25 15 25 10 23 33
23 Spain 28 28 23 7 18 30 14 28
24 South Korea 22 19 29 6 21 32 50 52
25 Portugal 39 29 28 21 27 15 24 60
26 Czech Republic 30 27 30 30 24 21 40 35
27 United Arab Emirates 23 22 34 37 34 22 42 30
28 Poland 45 35 36 24 30 25 36 22
29 Uruguay 48 56 24 38 37 24 10 56
30 Italy 27 30 38 20 19 40 39 58
31 Chile 25 34 21 56 41 36 28 62
32 Slovakia 52 31 39 26 26 33 38 45
33 Estonia 41 26 22 35 38 34 70 46
34 Costa Rica 37 37 26 57 45 47 20 42
35 Kuwait 26 32 37 47 39 31 68 49
36 Hungary 62 42 33 33 31 27 53 77
37 Panama 33 38 53 50 62 37 35 38
38 Israel 29 25 27 28 28 99 93 24
39 Argentina 46 49 84 36 36 46 27 40
40 Greece 55 41 50 25 23 38 78 85
41 Croatia 59 40 46 40 32 29 56 93
42 Brazil 32 48 52 72 50 69 22 59
43 Malaysia 17 36 35 46 46 53 96 75
44 Lithuania 95 39 42 31 40 35 71 66
45 Thailand 13 53 57 55 70 71 100 17
46 Kazakhstan 56 60 80 42 53 49 64 27
47 Trinidad and Tobago 74 45 54 74 57 51 33 70
48 Bulgaria 79 46 61 52 47 39 58 74
49 Saudi Arabia 36 54 49 61 48 78 92 19
50 Belarus 75 64 100 22 35 48 76 21

Ireland: 11th most prosperous in the world :)
Irish Bombshell: Government Raids PRIVATE Pensions To Pay For Spending

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Irish Foreign Minister, Eamon Gilmore, on Friday visited the Gaza Strip entering the coastal enclave through the Beit Hanoun crossing to the north of the Strip as part of a three day visit to occupied Palestine.

Mr Gilmore said he welcomed the opportunity to see for himself the impact the Israeli blockade policy continues to have on the ordinary people and economy of the territory.

He renewed calls for an end to the blockade which his government opposed because of its huge effect on ordinary people according AFP.

There would be no blockade if there were no imports of weapons and missiles shot in Israel's cities.

It's that simple , Israel whats peace , and if the Palestinians would have wanted peace as well there would be peace.

There would be no blockade if there were no imports of weapons and missiles shot in Israel's cities.

It's that simple , Israel whats peace , and if the Palestinians would have wanted peace as well there would be peace.

Most Europeans dont believe that.

They believe that the zionists have robbed Palestinian land and continue to do so and have killed many times more Palestinians than the other way around. :evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

They believe that the zionists have robbed Palestinian land and continue to do so and have killed many times more Palestinians than the other way around. :evil:

True enough, Europeans continue to show a high tolerance for the murder of Jews and quick impatience for and condemnation of any Israeli efforts to defend themselves against terrorism. Fortunately most Americans have dismissed European anti Jewish biases as garbage.

I don't know about most Europeans but i know that what you have said is to about many Europeans.
I always wonder thought Europeans are so big on Human Rights ,it is a know fact that Arabs in Arab countries Kill and torture other Arabs , but for some reason it's not important enough human rights violations.
May Palestinians are killed by the Hammas , and that doesn't bother anyone...
But when Israel kills Palestinians - RED ALERT RED ALERT - human rights violation.
I just don't get it.

I don't know about most Europeans but i know that what you have said is to about many Europeans.
I always wonder thought Europeans are so big on Human Rights ,it is a know fact that Arabs in Arab countries Kill and torture other Arabs , but for some reason it's not important enough human rights violations.
But when Israel kills Palestinians - RED ALERT RED ALERT - human rights violation.
I just don't get it.

What Palestinians are killed by Hamas?

I just don't get it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWgZu6tcZU"]Banned Speech: Hillel Neuer Takes on U.N. Human Rights Council - YouTube[/ame]

"more then 130 Palestinians were killed by Palestinians forces"

"Little three year-old boy Salam Balusha and his two brothers were murdered in their car by Prime Minister Haniyeh's troops. "

"The killing of Bahaa Balusha's three sons in late 2006 sparked the street fighting between Fatah and Hamas gunmen that culminated in Hamas' seizure of Gaza "
Interview with Fatah's Intelligence Coordinator: "It Will Be A Hot Summer" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxXnm51-RQ]Israeli Spokesman "Hamas killed Palestinian children to make us look bad" - YouTube[/ame]

I just don't get it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWgZu6tcZU"]Banned Speech: Hillel Neuer Takes on U.N. Human Rights Council - YouTube[/ame]

"Little three year-old boy Salam Balusha and his two brothers were murdered in their car by Prime Minister Haniyeh's troops. "

"The killing of Bahaa Balusha's three sons in late 2006 sparked the street fighting between Fatah and Hamas gunmen that culminated in Hamas' seizure of Gaza "
Interview with Fatah's Intelligence Coordinator: "It Will Be A Hot Summer" - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

The fighting started when US armed, paid, and trained troops attempted to overthrow the elected government.

If you noticed my source is a Palestinian Bahaa Balusha who is stating that his 3 children was killed by the Hams.
But don't let facts confuse you.

The fighting started when US armed, paid, and trained troops attempted to overthrow the elected government.

Yeah I'm sure that the US armed ,paid and trained the 3 year old boy and his two brothers.
He was planning a coup.

Banned Speech: Hillel Neuer Takes on U.N. Human Rights Council - YouTube

Yeah I'm sure that the US armed ,paid and trained the 3 year old boy and his two brothers.
He was planning a coup.

No they were in their fathers car. He was part of the coup.

He was planning a coup.

Oh ?
I see now , so that makes it alright then.

While Palestinian and Israeli delegations were holding talks to ease tensions, Sharon and Bin Eliezer signed orders to go ahead with bombing the 3-floor building in Al-Daraj neighborhood, in Gaza City (7/23/02), which resulted in killing 15 and injuring 170 Palestinian civilians.
Al-Daraj Massacre, Gaza City, July 23, 2002

Oh ?
I see now , so that makes it alright then.

They were targeting the father. The kids just happened to be in the car.

So let me get this straight,

Hamas targets a known bad guy , and civilians are killed as a result , you say :"Well it was accident , they just happen to be in the car"
Israel targets a known bad guy , and civilians are killed as a result you say :"They are terrorist , they kill civilians intentionally , they violate our human rights."

I would advise you to look up 'Hypocrisy' in the dictionary , you might find your previous comment as a definition.

Forum List

Back