The Insanity Of AOC Has Spread Across The Entire Democrat Party

So won’t it be like 2064 when she is Donald Trump‘s age?

See that’s the problem?

Republicans are mostly old people.

They don’t care if the planet dies as long as it lasts until they die.

We only have 11 1/2 years left. Remember?

See that’s the problem?

Liz Warren lied Tha Michael Brown was murdered.
OH really????
Once a fake....always a fake

Michael Brown's case went to a Grand Jury and they said Michael Brown attacked a cop and tried to disarm him after strangling someone at a convenience store during a robbery. The shooting was justifiable because the autopsy showed the wounds were consistent with someone who was charging at the shooter, not running away.

Liz Warren needs to pay a price for her statements, but she never will.

Last edited:
AOC thinks that inside every person is a Nazi waiting to come out. Apparently, all of the racists on the left have lost their fucking minds and are using racism as a political tool.

Most of the stuff these Democrats are saying is an outright lie or taken out of context.

Sanders says Trump "creates a climate" of hate but doesn't want "to see people mowed down"

The Democrat who shot up a Republican baseball practice was a Bernie Sanders staffer....and we're supposed to just ignore that completely. That fact would have been covered wall to wall if it had been a Trump staffer that shot up some Democrats. Yesterday Bernie Sanders staffers were accused of grabbing and shoving journalists that were following Sanders around the Iowa fair. I remember when Trump's campaign manager put his hand on a journalist and was accused of outright assault. It got him fired. Nothing is happening to these Bernie staffers that were shoving people around.

Joe Biden went even further and says Trump might be even worse than a White Supremacist. What a load of hogwash......which is pretty appropriate for an Iowa fair.

Looking at the sparse crowd....it looks like most of the people that are watching these idiots make fools of themselves is journalists. It appears that people are tired of this garbage and are avoiding it like the plague.

Links

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...een_todays_leftists_and_yesterdays_nazis.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/red_flags_and_white_supremacists.html

This isn't "Breaking News." You afraid people won't read your thread if you put it in Politics where it belongs?

It's sure breaking me up! :auiqs.jpg:

AOC thinks that inside every person is a Nazi waiting to come out. Apparently, all of the racists on the left have lost their fucking minds and are using racism as a political tool.

Most of the stuff these Democrats are saying is an outright lie or taken out of context.

Sanders says Trump "creates a climate" of hate but doesn't want "to see people mowed down"

The Democrat who shot up a Republican baseball practice was a Bernie Sanders staffer....and we're supposed to just ignore that completely. That fact would have been covered wall to wall if it had been a Trump staffer that shot up some Democrats. Yesterday Bernie Sanders staffers were accused of grabbing and shoving journalists that were following Sanders around the Iowa fair. I remember when Trump's campaign manager put his hand on a journalist and was accused of outright assault. It got him fired. Nothing is happening to these Bernie staffers that were shoving people around.

Joe Biden went even further and says Trump might be even worse than a White Supremacist. What a load of hogwash......which is pretty appropriate for an Iowa fair.

Looking at the sparse crowd....it looks like most of the people that are watching these idiots make fools of themselves is journalists. It appears that people are tired of this garbage and are avoiding it like the plague.

Links

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...een_todays_leftists_and_yesterdays_nazis.html

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/08/red_flags_and_white_supremacists.html

This isn't "Breaking News." You afraid people won't read your thread if you put it in Politics where it belongs?

When you become a mod you can decide what is breaking news.

Crying to the mods I see.

BTW, it seems you knew that Democrats were nuts long ago, thus it must not be breaking news to you, but it is to some.

It wasn't me.

Sorry bout that.

No problem.

See that’s the problem?

....in 1988, Ted Danson crowed that we had only ten years to save the oceans.

What's the mathematical conversion between Ocasio and Danson????

See that’s the problem?

....in 1988, Ted Danson crowed that we had only ten years to save the oceans.

What's the mathematical conversion between Ocasio and Danson????

I met Ted at a Wholefoods in Nashville.
Really nice guy.

He was dating Whoopie back then, so I would say some crazy shit too if I was in his shoes.

If you notice, everything they attack The President on is unsupported attacks on his Character. They just throw an ISM to the wall to see if it will stick, and repeat it ad nauseum.

If you notice, everything they attack The President on is unsupported attacks on his Character. They just throw an ISM to the wall to see if it will stick, and repeat it ad nauseum.

It is the benefit of owning the schools and the media.

They should just rename the press Pravda.....but Democrat voters won't get the significance.

I think AOC was put out there to see how far Democrats could go or what they could get away with saying.

They seem to think they can make up any lie and not have to answer for it.

I think they're going too far and will pay a heavy price for their despicable comments.

You don't think, you hate. You once were a silly hack who was harmless; today you are no different than Trump, a jerk who lacks empathy and seek a nation where freedom of speech and association are only protected by those who support Trumpism.

Admit that you believe those who don't support authoritarian governance need to be banished to reeducation camps.

Why do you hate and fear democracy?

I think AOC was put out there to see how far Democrats could go or what they could get away with saying.

I think they're going too far and will pay a heavy price for their despicable comments.

You don't think, you hate. You once were a silly hack who was harmless; today you are no different than Trump, a jerk who lacks empathy and seek a nation where freedom of speech and association are only protected by those who support Trumpism.

Admit that you believe those who don't support authoritarian governance need to be banished to reeducation camps.

d1-jpg.273838

d1-jpg.273838

Democrats are the only party that has actually opened concentration camps for American citizens.

Bet they don't mention that in government school.

d1-jpg.273838
Democrats see a race war as their only hope of winning.

d1-jpg.273838

Ah yes, the pandering of trump when reality strongly suggests an immoral person is he. What is it that trump has which so strongly attracts you?

All the while they spout off the propaganda of Trump's Hateful Rehtoric, while spouting hateful rhetoric, fear mongering, and baseless accusations, even going so far as to plea with their followers to incite violence against Conservatives, DOX them, show up at their houses, places of business, restaurants and anywhere they can to threaten, intimidate them, and silence them.

This is why I coined the term DemNazis as they are the same as Them Nazis.

This is how The Nazis took over The Weimar Democratic Republic.

d1-jpg.273838
Democrats see a race war as their only hope of winning.

This is a lie ^^^, and even for a troll, not one with an iota of credibility.

d1-jpg.273838

Ah yes, the pandering of trump when reality strongly suggests an immoral person is he. What is it that trump has which so strongly attracts you?

His natural charm and winning ways.

d1-jpg.273838

What does any Liberal know about Morality?

You kill babies and prostitute children, refuse to do anything to stem the tide of human trafficking both ways across the border, and call any attempts at enforcing laws already on the books, legislated by Congress as racist, while you stand pontificating with your thumbs in your asses doing nothing while American Citizens have to watch Heroin and Fentanyl Kill tens of thousands in this country, and endure crimes committed by illegals and watch them continue to escalate as does the mounds of shit, garbage and used heroin needles, and the disease that comes with all of that pile up in your sanctuary cities.

What do you know about morality?

It certainly does not show in any of your policies which are nothing but vehicles to further enslave and oppress a free people.

Last edited:

d1-jpg.273838

Hmmm...Mussolini?

d1-jpg.273838

Hmmm...Mussolini?

mussolini20obama.jpg

Forum List

Back