The Indoctrination Has Worked: Youth Ready To Sacrifice Freedom Of Speech For Minorities Feelings

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It appears the indoctrination of our youths perpetrated by multiculturalism and diversity has proven they are a threat to the Constitution and the principles set forth by the founders. Years of Jewish created propaganda aimed at our youths in an effort to create White guilt needs to be stopped in its tracks. White genocide is the ultimate goal of these Zionist Jews who relish in destroying the moral fabric of this nation.

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

Go on gamer forums and you'll see just how racist young white men are.

you are believing the lies. Young people are racist as fuck.

Racism is fascinating today, it has become rational thinking. I use rational in its not-rational sense. lol You know, I know a, well you know....

Dog Whistle Politics | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

"With Ronald Reagan, we retrieve the thread of plutocratic politics, showing how it went from the fringes in the 1960s, to think-tank respectability in the 1970s, and then into government policy in the 1980s. Reagan's success drives home how dog whistle racism wrecks the middle class: by helping to convince the middle class that government -and not concentrated wealth- is the greatest threat in their lives." 'Dog Whistle Politics: How Coded Racial Appeals Have Reinvented Racism and Wrecked the Middle Class' by Ian Haney López

It appears the indoctrination of our youths perpetrated by multiculturalism and diversity has proven they are a threat to the Constitution and the principles set forth by the founders. Years of Jewish created propaganda aimed at our youths in an effort to create White guilt needs to be stopped in its tracks. White genocide is the ultimate goal of these Zionist Jews who relish in destroying the moral fabric of this nation.

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities

Looks like primarily non-white Millennial Democrat girls with a high school education or less.

Looking at the percentages of those in favor, I would say that a scant few actually know there is an amendment process to the Constitution, much less the machinations to forward such an amendment as would be necessary to restrict speech particularly in light of the growing backlash against political correctness.

We have to define " offensive speech against minorities", if its truthful and an opinion I am for free speech, and I agree your statement about Zionist is correct. They love to see America torn apart. That is why Moses is in the Congress, center, because its a Zionist controlled government.

To be fair, the gamer community is all about ePeen - most of them don't believe the shit the spout, they just think it'll get them attention/popularity/notoriety... Kind of sounds like a bunch of HS kids, go figure heh

In Europe you can go to jail for it................some want that here............and they can kiss my ass.............
Correct. You can go to jail in certain parts of Europe for denying the alleged Holocaust. It's pure insanity.

To be fair, the gamer community is all about ePeen - most of them don't believe the shit the spout, they just think it'll get them attention/popularity/notoriety... Kind of sounds like a bunch of HS kids, go figure heh
I didnt say they were organised revolutionaries. I said they are racist.

Do these white kids violently attack people based on the color of the skin? Are there mobs of them who just walk down the street, targeting unsuspecting people of different races? If not, then maybe you are focusing your attention on the wrong group.

Do these white kids violently attack people based on the color of the skin? Are there mobs of them who just walk down the street, targeting unsuspecting people of different races? If not, then maybe you are focusing your attention on the wrong group.
I think sir, they probably have BEEN violently attacked on the basis of THEIR skin.

thank you for busting my cherry when for the first time I yell, HYBERBOLE much?

I think sir, they probably have BEEN violently attacked on the basis of THEIR skin.

Got any youtube videos depicting that? I can post countless youtube videos of black mobs violently attacking white people. Can you do the opposite? If not, maybe you are focusing your attention on the wrong group.

Got any youtube videos depicting that? I can post countless youtube videos of black mobs violently attacking white people. Can you do the opposite? If not, maybe you are focusing your attention on the wrong group.
Erm... thats what I said...

Biologically, humanity is comprised of only a single race.

Racism is ignorant.

There's more genetic diversity in a single troop of 80 chimpanzees than in the entire human race. We are so genetically similar to one another many worry it may be an Achilles heel of our species. As genetic diversity gives us more flexibility in combating say, disease.

But again this is Stephen. A man who believes David Duke should be president.

Racism is ignorant.

There's more genetic diversity in a single troop of 80 chimpanzees than in the entire human race. We are so genetically similar to one another many worry it may be an Achilles heel of our species. As genetic diversity gives us more flexibility in combating say, disease.

American patriot David Duke wants to preserve our borders, language and culture. Does Obama? No.

Racism is ignorant.

American patriot David Duke wants to preserve our borders, language and culture. Does Obama? No.

And once again, StormFront......you demonstrate the truth of my every point.

Forum List

Back